Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife (54329 Views)

Lagos Youth Declares Support For Jonathan's Second Term / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / Those Against Jonathan's Second Term Are Mad - Tony Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by ambrosini593(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2012
It is interesting to know that president Goodluck Jonathan has four children and not two. He has two boys who do not appear in the family picture displayed all the internet and newspapers sometime ago. They are known to be living abroad with their mother, a daughter of Chief F.D Lott who is a former attorney general of Bayelsa State. Perhaps the Nigerian public had been largely unware of the existence of this part of the president`s family. The marriage of Goodluck Jonathan and Patience Ibifaka (nee oba) Jonathan did not produce any biological children. The children who appeared in the style cover picture sometime ago are adopted children. As a deputy governor Goodluck Jonathan had made the alliance of a young lady, a law graduate of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), one of the daughters of Chief Lott. The liason between them eventually resulted in the birth of two sons. These are the only biological sons of president Goodluck Jonathan. The two boys did not appear in the family picture below. Investigations shows that the boys had live with their mother in Yenagoa for a while before they moved abroad for security reasons. This is real forget about source

2 Likes

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by dasparrow: 12:03am On Jul 04, 2012
ambrosini593: It is interesting to know that president Goodluck Jonathan has four children and not two. He has two boys who do not appear in the family picture displayed all the internet and newspapers sometime ago. They are known to be living abroad with their mother, a daughter of Chief F.D Lott who is a former attorney general of Bayelsa State. Perhaps the Nigerian public had been largely unware of the existence of this part of the president`s family. The marriage of Goodluck Jonathan and Patience Ibifaka (nee oba) Jonathan did not produce any biological children. The children who appeared in the style cover picture sometime ago are adopted children. As a deputy governor Goodluck Jonathan had made the alliance of a young lady, a law graduate of Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), one of the daughters of Chief Lott. The liason between them eventually resulted in the birth of two sons. These are the only biological sons of president Goodluck Jonathan. The two boys did not appear in the family picture below. Investigations shows that the boys had live with their mother in Yenagoa for a while before they moved abroad for security reasons. This is real forget about source

Ok, so what do you want us to do now? As long as they are happy is all that matters. What business of ours is it if the children in the picture are adopted or not? Are adopted children not human beings and don't they deserve parental love and a family to call their own? Nigerians and their retarded mindsets I tell ya!

17 Likes

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by StarrMatthieu: 2:21am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by BlaqZachary: 4:17am On Jul 04, 2012
Go tell the marines.You dig?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by warrior01: 5:03am On Jul 04, 2012
@Op, just wondering who ur real father is. Bastar.d
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by tobezekiel(f): 7:50am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Ok, so what do you want us to do now? As long as they are happy is all that matters. What business of ours is it if the children in the picture are adopted or not? Are adopted children not human beings and don't they deserve parental love and a family to call their own? Nigerians and their retarded mindsets I tell ya!
u spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by mimima(f): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2012
busy body.!!!!!!!!!!!nonsense
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Zenithex: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2012
Good job ambro. But why two wife he is a christian
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by jamace(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2012
It's just unfortunate that Nigerians do not know the full details of the President's family. I don't know why Nigerians should have only half information about the family of the president. This is not a good development at all. I am sad that Nigerians wake up daily to discover "other children" from "another woman" for Mr President.

There is nothing new for having other women because the first wife is unfortunate to be infertile. But full detail should be known by all. Otherwise, it will give an impression that the Presidnt is not organised in the homefront and probably that is why he can not organise/handle the country.

1 Like

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by vichenzo: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2012
Well ambrosini, u did quite a good job alright. But ur motive is obviously misguided 'sorry to say'. U shuld take note dat wen publishing about som1's private life, think not about d kudos or achievements alone, but consider d psycological n emotional effect on d people in question. Other than that, great job!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by vichenzo: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2012
As 4 mr president, "family is family, legitimate or not" cuz whether u like it or not, u will not rule 4 ever. Just make sure u don't give ur oda kids d impression dat dey are illegitimate.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by tobezekiel(f): 9:20am On Jul 04, 2012
jamace: It's just unfortunate that Nigerians do not know the full details of the President's family. I don't know why Nigerians should have only half information about the family of the president. This is not a good development at all. I am sad that Nigerians wake up daily to discover "other children" from "another woman" for Mr President.

There is nothing new for having other women because the first wife is unfortunate to be infertile. But full detail should be known by all. Otherwise, it will give an impression that the Presidnt is not organised in the homefront and probably that is why he can not organise/handle the country.
i wish i could hit a big stone on your head! can u listen to ur self? 'Nigerians do not have full details of the presidents family' tell me how that is going to put food on your table bet u never heard of the word privacy OTONDO!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Detongue: 9:26am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

thank u, well said
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

You are one of the very few sane minds around on this forum.. wink
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Murphy7h4: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by noiseless: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2012
So what? Bottom scratchers!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Femmymata2(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2012
Interesting
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by laurade(f): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2012
its unfortunate!!!
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by chatterly: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2012
Not a fan of Good luck and his wife ,but truth be told the boy in the picture is a spitting image of patience goodluck jonathan.Pls lets stick to facts
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by bodejohn(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2012
This is really getting messy, I think the allegation and counter allegations by the ruling and opposition parties that there are paid agents on social media networks is no longer in doubt.
Of what benefit to Nigerians is this lousy revelation. How will this stop BH from striking again today or tomorrow? Even if GEJ was trying to concentrate, stories like this distractions.
This is my message to both the ruling and opposition parties...keep your roforofo fights to yourself, we need good governance. Is this too much to demand from our elected officers?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Tyche(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2012
That child sure looks like them.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Sunofgod(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2012
How much did GEJ pay for his kids? (the ones in the picture)

Who are GEJ's kids real father? (and mother)

Is Patience barren?

Are GEJ's boys from the previous relationship actually his? (has a DNA test confiemd this?)

Are Patience and GEJ trying for a kid of their own?

How many times has Patience been married?

Has GEJ purposely tried to cover this up?

Does GEJ's 'Balls' work?

Has GEJ got a set of 'Balls'?

Should it be written into the constitution that any President of Nigeria must have 'Balls' that function correctly?
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Fiver: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2012
vichenzo: Well ambrosini, u did quite a good job alright. But ur motive is obviously misguided 'sorry to say'. U shuld take note dat wen publishing about som1's private life, think not about d kudos or achievements alone, but consider d psycological n emotional effect on d people in question. Other than that, great job!

Before vying for political positions, you should realise this, your privacy is pretty much signed off

if you have nothing to hide, put your cards on the table from the beginning, nigerians are not exactly the type of people that will question the number of kids you have

and if you have nothing to hide declare your assests as many times as possible, tongue
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by kedra(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
shit
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
tobezekiel: i wish i could hit a big stone on your head! can u listen to ur self? 'Nigerians do not have full details of the presidents family' tell me how that is going to put food on your table bet u never heard of the word privacy OTONDO!
So you are celebrating the secrecy of the President's family, eh, OROBO? Not good enough! angry
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Delafruita(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fiver:

Before vying for political positions, you should realise this, your privacy is pretty much signed off

if you have nothing to hide, put your cards on the table from the beginning, nigerians are not exactly the type of people that will question the number of kids you have

and if you have nothing to hide declare your assests as many times as possible, tongue
running for public office doesnt mean you no longer have a right to your privacy.
in my opinion,jonathan's son is a splitting image of him.even the daughter bears a good measure of resemblance.i wonder where this i.diotic story arose from.i have always been critical of the retardeen but to attempt to pass off this fallacy as fact is the height of joblessness and i think it should be condemned.nigeria as a country has become so advanced that stories such as this will not just be accepted at face value but subjected to close scrutiny.our anger at the retardeen administration doesnt mean we will join the train to spread falsity
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Delafruita(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fiver:

running for public office doesnt mean you no longer have a right to your privacy.
in my opinion,jonathan's son is a splitting image of him.even the daughter bears a good measure of resemblance.i wonder where this i.diotic story arose from.i have always been critical of the retardeen but to attempt to pass off this fallacy as fact is the height of joblessness and i think it should be condemned.nigeria as a country has become so advanced that stories such as this will not just be accepted at face value but subjected to close scrutiny.our anger at the retardeen administration doesnt mean we will join the train to spread falsity
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Delafruita(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2012
Fiver:

Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by ubandire(m): 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2012
Any difference?think up something else or contribute to other threads this one is not necessary at all...
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Mandelaguy(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2012
It is becoming clear that when you guys have nothing more to say against GEJ,you must go the extra length jus to make sure you kee painting him bad. Tomorrow, another version will come out....they say an idle mind is...............get a job.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by HammedSodiqq: 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
And what makes you think you are the son of your father? Whether he has 1000 wives and concubines, Fresh Air has come to stay. Stop posting unverifiable information, aimed at deceiving people and distracting Govt from the Transformation Agenda.
Re: LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife by Realtym(f): 1:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
So bl***ing WHAT
Dis poaster is a retard with nothing better 2 do with his time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘i’ll Teach You A Lesson You Will Never Forget’ — Buhari Replies Obasanjo / Buhari Approves ₦15 Billion Intervention Funds, Releases Aircraft To NCDC / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.