Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown (6751 Views)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much / The Worst Experience During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
guys only this time. no lady should comment.

how has konji been treating you and how did you cure konji during this lockdown?

moderators ban any lady that comments on this thread.

share your experience like you are sharing a sexcapade in the ashewo beer parloursmiley.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
guys, share your sexperience.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by SultanOfAbia: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ok
I had a 3some with twin sisters back in March.
They took their time and pleasured me
Almost had a heart attack from the enjoyment. I came too quick the first round
Then on second round, I rocked them both.
Identical Twins but their pussy different
The senoir one had much tighter grip
The other twin has very wet slippery pussy
I consider myself a lucky man
That sex was the best so far

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Soapy soapy.
Brother yi njo soapy soapy.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Ablemax(m): 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
The konji no be here
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Edyice: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Me doing my thing myself...

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by phelonrays: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Vyzz: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
grin

. Do u really want to know
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

. Do u really want to know
let me know.
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Ok I had a 3some with twin sisters back in March. They took their time and pleasured me Almost had a heart attack from the enjoyment. I came too quick the first round Then on second round, I rocked them both. Identical Twins but their pussy different The senoir one had much tighter grip The other twin has very wet slippery pussy I consider myself a lucky man That sex was the best so far

really! wow!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ablemax:
The konji no be here

how you take cure konji?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Orestino(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal tell me about yours first and I'll tell you about mine and even that of my friends grin
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by tnerro1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
Had sex with 6 different girls in 7 days. Made a bet I could do 7 in 7, but 6 in 7 na also pass mark grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2020
Orestino:
delectablegyal tell me about yours first and I'll tell you about mine and even that of my friends grin

if you are not ready to share your sexperience, you can leave the thread. this thread is for those who are willing to share their sex excapade during this lockdown whether I share my own experience or not.
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 12:51pm On Jun 09, 2020
tnerro1:
Had sex with 6 different girls in 7 days. Made a bet I could do 7 in 7, but 6 in 7 na also pass mark grin

if it is not making money it's not making sensesmiley. how much did they now give you?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
H
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Orestino(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

if you are not ready to share your sexperience, you can leave the thread. this thread is for those who are willing to share their sex excapade during this lockdown whether I share my own experience or not.

You must share yours and I'm not ready to leave the thread okay?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by tnerro1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hahaha, to make it difficult, it was not olosho ooo. It was girls in the area. Had 3 secondary girls,1 uni girl, 1 corper and 1 working class babe(banker)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by IAmSkinny: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:
guys, share your sexperience.

Why all you threads no the pass se.x se.x se.x

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Vyzz: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
smiley

delectablegyal:

let me know.

The kpase be say

I have been in love with my hands for long
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2020
tnerro1:
Hahaha, to make it difficult, it was not olosho ooo. It was girls in the area. Had 3 secondary girls,1 uni girl, 1 corper and 1 working class babe(banker)

all these guys. una no sabi share sexcapade? explain. like a story of how you had sex with them. where you had sex and many more.
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by tnerro1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

all these guys. una no sabi share sexcapade? explain. like a story of how you had sex with them. where you had sex and many more.
am suspecting you ooooo. U like sex story too much wink let me ask a question, you ever had sex?
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Ablemax(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

how you take cure konji?

If it's too much I play game on my phone and if that's not working..I will angrily go outside and take a work ......that's it
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 1:11pm On Jun 09, 2020
tnerro1:
am suspecting you ooooo. U like sex story too much wink let me ask a question, you ever had sex?

that is why I like sex storiessmiley. everybody knows delectablegyal is untouched, chaste and brand new. everything is intact.
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by fati2001(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm available!

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by delectablegyal(f): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Ablemax:

If it's too much I play game on my phone and if that's not working..I will angrily go outside and take a work ......that's it

you don't put it in a coochie?smiley you have never phucked?
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by StephenBB(m): 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
tnerro1:
Chai...guy, you be correct badt guy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by StephenBB(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

that is why I like sex storiessmiley. everybody knows delectablegyal is untouched, chaste and brand new. everything is intact.
You might be o!, but all your post are contradicting you.
It's like the person wey do you like this don die.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by illicit(m): 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

let me know.
u too like sexcapades, we can make one.
is that ur pics
Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by SirMichael1: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
delectablegyal:

Don't you have a pussy? Can't you share how your hole was/is being drilled? Share yours or fvck off. And if your hole hasn't been drilled, look for a hole driller and have it drilled, then come here and share your story. Until then, shut up.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by illicit(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2020
fati2001:
I'm available!
haa, person wife

1 Like

Re: Share Your Sex Experience During This Lockdown by Deluxe16(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
Ok I had a 3some with twin sisters back in March. They took their time and pleasured me Almost had a heart attack from the enjoyment. I came too quick the first round Then on second round, I rocked them both. Identical Twins but their pussy different The senoir one had much tighter grip The other twin has very wet slippery pussy I consider myself a lucky man That sex was the best so far
Bro easy nawh... I Hail thee ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, You Visit Your Lady Co-worker And She Serves You This? / Guys,can You Date These Ladies For All The Riches In The World? / This Girl Keeps Sleeping With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.