Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,130 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:21 AM

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (34196 Views)

INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by ernieboy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
helinues:

Which people of Benin?

Obaseki has no political base in Edo State... He would have bought his way if they would be having indirect primary ( Delegates) but in this case, Representatives from wards are the one voting.( Direct primary)..
are u bini? what gives u the right to speak on behalf of others?
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by West2019(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
obasaki it's only God can help you right now
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bighead9:

Abeg no insult Oshiomole. How can you compare Ugly Obaseki and handsome Oshiomole?

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Heffalump(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
moderatedguy:
Which allegations?.Obasekis credentials are intact UI and NYSC have attested to that.

Leave all these e-rats hired by Oshiomhole to distort the facts. It's all bloody waste of time!

I keep saying it, should Obaseki decamp to PDP today, he will still be a very big force to overcome. But that will not happen because I surely know that he's going to overcome Oshiomhole and his filthy antics. undecided
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Yedebem: 8:36pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

God bless you, you know Edo too well. Obaseki is a failure, he did nothing in Edo state.
[/s]
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Bighead9: 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enwhen:

If Obaseki win am , hungry go kill you be that oo...go get work or handwork before politicians use u settle scores o

E pain this man well. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by samdaisi: 8:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obaseke! Obaseke!! Obaseke!!! how many times did I call you, You are the most gullible politicians i have ever seen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Enwhen(m): 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bighead9:

See mumu , u will not take advice , Na Oshobaba dey feed me Abi Na Oshomole dey feed me ?... Those benefiting from those two fighting thieves are not on nairaland , but zombies. Who get penny will always come out to shout ...can Obaseki son or Oshobaba son come out to do what you are doing ??.. you and their son who stand to gain ?...even those benefiting directly will not try such , but only give people like u Kobo ..ur mumu Neve do ?...all the money Oshobaba stole how much enter your pocket ?...Nigerians and africans will never get sense , our leaders don use juju take block ur brain to reason...that's why they ban history in schools to enable the mumu in zombies like u.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Yedebem: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

[/s]
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Yedebem: 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Abeg no insult Oshiomole. How can you compare Ugly Obaseki and handsome Oshiomole?
[/s]
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Homeboiy: 9:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
osizi06:
I will vie for Ize Iyamu because what Edo need now is a governor from Orhionmwon LG. This is the biggest yet the most underdeveloped LG in Edo State.

Is ize iyamu from orhionmwon?
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by mrkia(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
I thought as much, the way he fights suggests he's a kind of riffraff sombdy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Urchman200: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bighead9:
Ugly Obaseki deserves to be disqualified. He spend 4 years as a Governor with only 2 projects which are local government standand.

I support his disqualification from participating in the primaries.
do u have choice? Anywhere belle face,if Thieftinubu says is iza iyamu who I am to think for myself.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Enwhen:

See mumu , u will not take advice , Na Oshobaba dey feed me Abi Na Oshomole dey feed me ?... Those benefiting from those two fighting thieves are not on nairaland , but zombies. Who get penny will always come out to shout ...can Obaseki son or Oshobaba son come out to do what you are doing ??.. you and their son who stand to gain ?...even those benefiting directly will not try such , but only give people like u Kobo ..ur mumu Neve do ?...all the money Oshobaba stole how much enter your pocket ?...Nigerians and africans will never get sense , our leaders don use juju take block ur brain to reason...that's why they ban history in schools to enable the mumu in zombies like u.
Don't mind the joker. Oshiomhole's son is enjoying in Miami,USA where he has a penthouse.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2020
They said all one need to run for office is school cert. Why not drop all these degrees to avoid problems
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Charly68: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
It is very painful that despite the covering Oshiomole gave this man with abracadabra certificate papers ,he repaid him back with backstabbing and name calling ..the Chairman must be weeping for the kind of treatment he was given by a man who rode on his back to power ..he is gone if this write up is true

3 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Enwhen(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Don't mind the joker. Oshiomhole's son is enjoying in Miami,USA where he has a penthouse.

Can u imagine ...and all these mumu will never learn...after election they seems to have little sense , but as soon as election draws near , these politicians starts pressing their mumu buttons again...africa is cursed..may God forgive us...worst part of it , most of these miscreants are not gaining anything from these leaders who have borrowed and stole their future generations.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by rontolo(m): 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2020
Rubbish. Obaseki is safe. His degree and further education speaks to his qualification. As long as it is proven he attended his degree course and graduated, nothing’s amiss.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by osizi06(m): 10:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
goshen26:

Yes, Orhionmwon LGA is the biggest in edo but not develop, electricity is scarce, but Pics Odubu then deputy come from there and he couldn't do anything.

Orhionmwon is so big that our bus used like 45 minutes from Abudu to Ukpato during 2015 election, I was a Corper then.

I coordinated Idu town... Idu, a town with no network, so when they star ter their violence it was God that safe me
You're very correct. I know Idu town very well. My community is next after Idu. Ukpato ward road is fuckd up. Since dem born me, I never see when them tie that road

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Bimpe29: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obaseki has suddenly become a bad market.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by slivertongue: 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
bottlewater1:

hello sir,
take it easy, that's politics for you.
even in politics obaseki has no certificate expect affidavit and he is publicly challenging a Ph D holder in politics. what a shame.

Who has PhD
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by slivertongue: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2020
emkz:
Does Obaseki have an undergraduate certificate? If he does, that puts paid to the availability or lack of A Level results thereof.

If the credentials have not been sent to INEC, it may be useful for Obaseki to present only his O Level certificate.

That said, Obaseki's opponents seek to thoroughly mess him up until he becomes a liability to any party he plans to defect to. Governor Obaseki, always have a plan B.

UI will do well to speak up cos the write up is nothing but a figment of the writer's imagination
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Kingstanding: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
jidamsel43:
There will be a great danger if Obaseki is disqualified or lost the primary
. Danger because he is Jesus Christ. Comment from idiot.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have been reading stories about APC and Obaseki from every angle and none from PDP.

Hope all is well?

Did PDP have candidate in Edo State?

Why haven't we hearing from them?

I hope some explain better to me.

Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have been reading stories about APC and Obaseki from every angle and none from PDP.

Hope all is well?

Did PDP have candidate in Edo State?

Why haven't we hearing from them?

I hope someone explain better to me.

Thanks...
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by kelmicheal: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
Dont forget he is still the governor of edo state the big question is why was he not disqualified in the beginning before he become a Governor
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by alen4smith(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2020
Bighead9:

What danger?
Can you do me a favor, kindly mention 10 projects Ugly Obaseki did in Edo state in the last 4 years?
mou governor.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by prohet: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Obaseki will be governor the second time
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by adecz: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
Na your friends sabi
your weak point!! cool cool cool cool cool shocked

If true, this man should be
jailed & be made to refund all
his salaries for the past 4 years.

The guy is in big trouble once
these documents are in the public
domain especially the so-called
Court Affidavit which the court has
disowned.

He also jumped from WASCE with
3 credits straight to 200 Level !! shocked shocked

An Obaseki presenting fake
& forged certificate!!

The pic is APC scrutinizing his
certificate while Obaseki waits in
fear & dejection.

2 Likes

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Yakyah: 12:08am On Jun 10, 2020

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by fallingsky(m): 1:28am On Jun 10, 2020
adekolaelect:
Those leave in glass' House should not throw stones .It is left to them .Big shame!!!!! Uneducated Governor or president is now giving a professor the directive on what to do .what I observed as Nigeria's problem is !!!! We focused more on WEALTH than VALUES

I fear your response ohh. But it's not a most to comment on every topic nah especially when you don't know how to read
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by One4me: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2020
nickxtra:
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) is a secondary school, not an advanced school of studies

Obaseki UPGRADED it to a Degree-awarding institution when he enrolled there, and then reverted back when he finished his studies. grin grin

Imagine! A Governor, only three Credit Pass!
Just like Senator Adeleke (twerking Senator grin ) bunch of empty heads rulling over a State.

Nigerians don suffer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company / Udom Sacks Ibanga Akpabio, Godswill Akpabio's Brother / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.