Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,040 members, 7,852,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper (34186 Views)

INEC: We Lack Power To Disqualify Obaseki Over Alleged Certificate Forgery / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu / Court Asked To Disqualify Obaseki From Edo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by One4me: 1:54am On Jun 10, 2020
Heffalump:

Leave all these e-rats hired by Oshiomhole to distort the facts. It's all bloody waste of time!

I keep saying it, should Obaseki decamp to PDP today, he will still be a very big force to overcome. But that will not happen because I surely know that he's going to overcome Oshiomhole and his filthy antics. undecided

Obaseki cant decamp to PDP anymore, the door is closed against him as they have done their primaries already. grin grin
My guy is stuck with APC or other relatively weak partys

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by bilulu(m): 5:02am On Jun 10, 2020
osizi06:
I will vie for Ize Iyamu because what Edo need now is a governor from Orhionmwon LG. This is the biggest yet the most underdeveloped LG in Edo State.
You can imagine what qualifies someone to be the best candidate in Nigeria elections and we still wonder why the country is in ruins.... I duffey cap for una o

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Ayodoni1(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2020
How can 3 credit 0 level holder gain admission in to University of ibadan when admission in the same University up til now is not easy let alone then? I smell fake degree certificate

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Alexis105: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2020
ogbonti:

u dey mind them - you know when some people are hell bent on ki ll ing their victim - even if their victim run enter fire, they will follow him there

OBASEKI has a name - it is

GODWIN - una know wetin that name mean

NOGHEGHASE - the one whose authority cannot be questioned

LET US SEE IF A NAME MEANS ANYTHING - we know about Goodluck already grin

I just dey wonder for these people ooo... There was an attestation to that A/L posted among others.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Caseless: 7:38am On Jun 10, 2020
emkz:
Does Obaseki have an undergraduate certificate? If he does, that puts paid to the availability or lack of A Level results thereof.

If the credentials have not been sent to INEC, it may be useful for Obaseki to present only his O Level certificate.

That said, Obaseki's opponents seek to thoroughly mess him up until he becomes a liability to any party he plans to defect to. Governor Obaseki, always have a plan B.
he submitted the said forged certificate to inec, that's the issue now.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Edoblakky(m): 7:42am On Jun 10, 2020
Many people typing nonsense. If Oshiomole wants trouble, let him disqualify Obaseki on educational credentials. Obaseki had 3 O level credits and went to obtain A level at the institute of continuing education before proceeding to UI for his bachelor's degree. At least Obaseki went to school unlike Oshiomole who never went to any school
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Moheat(m): 10:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Both Obaseki, Oshiomhole, APC and INEC are all stupid. How can you be questioning the authenticity of a sitting Governor's credentials who was purportedly screened by the useless APC and INEC? Someone who has ruled for almost 4yrs?. If you're supporting any of these guys you are stupid too.

1 Like

Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by Sunnyja: 10:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Mraphel:
Obaseki should be disqualified ASAP...he can recontest in future when his certification has been clarified.
Edo cannot afford another PDP in d state.
What has become of the APC you were able to "afford" in the last election?! You didn't know about this in the last election and yet you were able to afford the APC!
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by FactualSpeech: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
helinues:
There is no need to disqualify him

Direct primary will do the trick

seems they are not too sure so they dont want to leave any stones untouched. You see where they said the process is in three phases and the NWC reserves the right to accept the outcome of the selection committee meaning if Obaseki miraculously win, they will still disqualify him.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by duwdu: 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
One4me:

Obaseki UPGRADED it to a Degree-awarding institution when he enrolled there, and then reverted back when he finished his studies. grin grin

Imagine! A Governor, only three Credit Pass!
Just like Senator Adeleke (twerking Senator grin ) bunch of empty heads rulling over a State.

Nigerians don suffer.

gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by monakii: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
helinues:
There is no need to disqualify him

Direct primary will do the trick

it may not likely do the trick.

Reason:
The anointed candidate (ize iyamu) will most likely also go down via certificate scandal/ multiple litigations. Oshiomole as a crook is leaving nothing to chance and resolute in ensuring obaseki go down even if it means end of this 'world'

Lesson:
Becareful because what is backing you today may face you tomorrow

Verdict:
Let them begin to cancel themselves out until a decent polity (Nigeria) is achieved.
Re: Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper by beetvapk20: 3:57am On Jun 12, 2020
Download BeeTV App on Android Devices Mobiles and Tablets. Latest beetv apk Download Free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 48 Fish Vendors Near Chad / Names Of The Supreme Court Justices That Struck Out Wike's Appeal / Lagos Inaugurates Ibile Oil And Gas Corporation (IOGC), State Oil Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.