Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,424 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed (562 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / A Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man In Bed / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed by Onyiamaogu: 5:15pm On Jun 09, 2020

A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal the staggering amount of money she would charge any man who wants her in his bed.

Identified as officialjokegold1 on Instaram, the tall, slim, and beautiful lady has said guys who can’t afford the sum of N500,000 for two nights of sex should stay off her page and stop bothering her with requests of wanting to have sex with her.

The lady also described her genitals as golden and as such, anyone who wants to hit it must be man enough.

She wrote;

https://repnaija.com.ng/repnaija/romance/lady-reveals-the-amount-of-money-she-charges-any-man-who-wants-her-in-his-bed/
Re: Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed by ettaetta(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2020
interesting hope the Money will prevent/cure STD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed by Gurumaharaji(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
I can pay that...that's too small....dm me ur account details
Re: Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed by Enoch07: 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2020
I'm happy she's aware, she worwor sha see mouth!!! 500k for who?
Re: Lady Reveals The Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants Her In His Bed by majamajic(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
250k a night , that's cheap
That's cheap

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!! I Just Discovered She Is A Thief What Should I Do? / Look At What Rema Did To A Fan He Is Just Seeing For The First Time / Jude Okoye And Wife Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.