Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (14329 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"See her mouth like Love will do"Temi mimicked and they all laughed.
"Clara remember we are having a music concert this saturday"Simi quickly changed the subject of the discussion..
"Oh i almost forgot about that,The music director wont be following us"Clara said cuddling a pillow in between her arm.
"He changed his mind.He will be following us,i think it should be for the assessment.I just dont like Mr Akinsanya following us wherever we go..He will just keep cramping the whole place down with his frequent screams and hauls"Chioma said mimicking Mr Akinsanya hoarse voice which orders one around."Hey add leap"or"Mozarto"or"Spiritoso".The trio giggled again.
"So no food in this room,am famished right now..The journey from Ondo to Lagos is tiring"Clara said.
"Is it as fatiguing as mine..From Abia down to Lagos is not a joke"Chioma said."Tell her ohh,lazy ass"Temi chipped in.
"There is little rice anf stew in the cupboard.Take some but leve the fishes"Simi replied.Clara replied in mock salute.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
CHAPTER FIVE

She was playing some fingering in the piano when a hand touched her.She freezed and turn."Dele"she exclaimed and playfully smacked his hand.
"I knew you will be here practicing"The tall handsome gentleman said.Dele was a guy she developed soft spot for in her first year because of his musical inclination.Though an accounting student but he was almost regular at the music hall to practice with music student.His father was a former lecturer in UNILAG before transferred to University of Jos to take up an appointment of Vice Chancellor.Dele was popular because of his flair for politics.He was the President of The Student Union Government,girls thronged him but he snubs them all.It was mistaken that he was a homosexual not until he started flirting with Sarah-a former Miss Lagos state and now she-Clara.
Dele also possessed a rare sopranino voice that when he sings,it would be mistaken for a female voice,he also plays the guitar.Perhaps all these qualities endeared people to him and earnd him love.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Where have you been"She asked while Dele turned over to sit beside her.
"I just came back from Jos.I used the aeroplane because i could afford it"Dele replied egoistically.This was Dele for you,he was a pompous fellow and carried the air of pride around.Clara hated him for this,he was always trying to flaunt his wealth at any slight opportunity.
"Thats really good"Clara replied coldly and turned to the piano in front of her.
"I will be playing a show on that concert you will be attending on friday night"Dele started.This tinged Clara who immediately turned to him"really?You should have been in Music class not some dumb accounting"Clara said.
"I love accounting.Remembermy mum is an accountant working with the NNPC,she is my role model..i just love the mode,techniques...ummm the carriage.infact everything"Dele replied.
"So we will be having a guest artiste by name Oladele Badmus entertaining us on friday"Clara teased.
"I am here to feature you in my song"Kiss me again"Dele said."Me"Clara asked.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2020
*CONTINUED*

"I just cant accept that golden offer.i am sorry.i will be ministering there too"Clara declined.
"It does not mean anything.I have spoken to Mr Folorunsho Akinsanya the music director,he approves of it moreover he is my music manager"Dele replied as he inflicted more pride in his words.Clara decided to ignore this but she nodded"I will go but can you please teach me where i am to come in in the song"Clara replied with importance..Singing alongside an upcoming music star like Dele is the greatest dream she wish to acheive.
"You say come in hunh?you will lead the song while i come in during the second vocals.Come on lets start"Dele said and grabbed an acoustic guitar.
Clara skimmed the environ..My God they were all alone..But where are the rest people practicing with her in the hall.They must have left without she noticing.
She turned to the piano ansd struck a high note.Dele picked up the key and started singing while fingering his guitar with eyes close.Clara followed wth the right chord notes.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2020
~~~~~~~

EKO hotel conference hall was filled to its capacity.Tonight was the Music Concert.Both contesters and fans were settled.
Mid way into the concert,Dele was invited to the grand stage amidst cheers and encomium.
Dele introduced Clara aka Dunamis voice to the stage.
Clara slammed the stage on her stunning flowered sequinned gown.
They inserted the pods in their ears and mics on their mouth.Dele acoustic was well balanced on his neck too.Clara started;
Sometimes it looks like a dream
That i eventually found love
After searching for long..
Your love intoxicates me
Sending adrenaline down my spine
I just can bear it any longer
So i have to spill it out

Dele came in;
I just want to kiss your lips
again.3x
I just want to hold you tight in my arm
Just let me be where you are.

Then Dele did the unexpected,he grabbed Clara hands and danced to the instrumentals.The fireworks splittered on them,the audience were cheering and clapping.
The press were also present covering every scene as much as they can.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Lakesc: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thanks op, nice update...
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Soon their time elapsed and they went out of the podium in pomp and pageantry.Clara never envisaged such drama will happen and for sure,she knew she will slap his tongue out of his mouth as soon as all these were over.
Some hours later,she followed her department mates to minister the song"But for your grace"by Tasha Cobbs.

Dele volunteered to drive her back to her hostel so she did not follow the University bus.
Clara was happy things turned out that way but she needed to play"hard to get".She almost kicked him on the balls when interrogated by the press who Clara was to him"Dele".He said She was his fiancee.
Dele drove in silence.
"Hey mr,can you give a viable reason for your actions today"Clara queried feigning annoyance.
She saw him smile.
"You love it?"
"Does that answer my question?".
"Because you love it.Just stop pretending"Dele blurted out.He slotted a casette inside the stereo.It was Drake"Controller".
Clara love his over confidence.
They were silent till they arrived at the hostel.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by enirock(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2020
and slowly her freedom is becoming her burden.
thanks sir. we are still waiting
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 17, 2020
CHAPTER SIX
August.

It was time for vacation but she wasnt happy she will be returning to that house,her parent house.
She quickly called Bros.T her favourite brother and informed him she will be coming to spend the summer holiday with him at Port hacourt.
"Have you informed dad"Bros.T asked on the phone.
"Why will i do that?Dad wont approve of it and you know it"Clara replied.Bros.T laughed on the phone.
"You are becoming more stubborn than i thought.I did not teach you this ohh"
"Bros.T,i am just alone in that house.Mum and dad will weary me with their preachings,they will force me to go to church every blessed hour shouting`you are a covenant child'"Clara lamented.
Bros.T was still laughing"Why not stay over at Lanre's place.Its much closer and dad wont be much pissed when he hears it"Bros.T replied.
"So you are now rejecting me hunh"Clara asked angrily.
"Sorry baby girl.Come over.I will send your flight money so you wont be stressed in the road"Bros.T said finally.
The next week,Clara went to P.H

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 17, 2020
*CONTINUED*
As soon as the plane landed at the Airport,she passed all checkpoint and ran into the arm of her brother.He came with an obese man too whom she learnt was Bros.T Business partner.
Bros.T came in his blue coloured Lexus jeep,she love its cool colour.
He kissed and hugged her.
"My darling sister"He said and collected her bags from her.Clara punched him playfully"I am not your wife"she laughed.
She greeted the other young man.
"Am sorry,i forgot my manners.Clara this is my best friend-Bright,Bright meet my lovely kidsister"Bros.T said.
"Hello,you are a match to your name"Clara teased the fair skinned man and they laughed.
They entered the car,Bright was the one on the wheel while Bros.T sat beside him.
"Daddy will be mad at you if he gets to hear you came to P.H all the way from Lagos"Bros.T said.
"I wont even pick his calls"Clara chuckled."Stubborn girl"Bright said to the amazement of Clara.
"You told him about me already"Clara asked petrified."I gat no choice"Bros.T replied and ducked her punch.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 17, 2020
*CONTINUED*
On the way,Bros.T stopped over at a Fast food to buy Take home dinner.
"So Bros mi,you dont cook"Clara asked."And who gat such time"Bright chipped in.
"Tell her ohh"Bros.T buttressed.
"Lazy asses"Clara said.They giggled once more.They discussed politics and sport until they arrived at Bonny Island where Bros.T resides.Bright drove into an estate and soon pulled over at an unfenced bungalow.It was an estate anyway so other houses were the same and unfenced.
"Welcome home"Bright announced and alighted from the car.Bros.T and Clara alighted too.
Bright opened the door with the key and ushered everyone into the house.
Clara was taken aback in amazement when she saw how tastefully furnished the house was.
"This is my house.Bright stays with me for the main time.He will be staying pending the time he gets his house"Bros.T explained as he moved to the tabletop refrigerator at the dining room.He opened it and brought out a chilled bottled water.
"I moved here from Enugu,i got a job here"Bright said.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"What do you do for a living"?Clara asked.
"Hunh?Clara stop that"Bros.T shunned.
"Its alright T.Boy,she's only a kid"Bright said as he snatched the bottled water from Tunde.
"I am not a kid"Clara replied defiantly and feigned anger.
"I am sorry,i just felt you shouldnt be asking my friend such questions,it does not reflects courtesy"Bros.T said in cool tone as he moved to cuddle Clara.
Bright sat on the sofa"I am into real estate management,lets say i am a real estate contractor"He said and clicked the remote.The T.V turned on.Bright selected some channels and settled for CNN.
"Darling go and bath"Bros.T commanded.He picked up the bags and moved to an attached room to the sitting room.He soon came out"Thats where you will stay"He said.
Clara hurriedly bathed and freshened up in her skimpy night gown.She was stunned when Bros.T ordered her to change into something better."You should not wear seducing dress in the presence of boys"he said.She changed to a longer plinting gown.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She went to the refrigerator to get herself some juice and sat down to watch T.V.She was not hungry so did not ate the food Bros.T bought from the fast food.
At 10'o clock,she bid the duo good night and went off to bed.
~~~~
She woke up and went straight to the kitchen to prepare light breakfast for Bros.T and his friend.
She checked the time,it was 4'o clock am.She switched on the light in the kitchen.She searched for some plantain in the makeshift store attached to the kitchen.She peeled and soon started frying.
"Hello morning star"A voice said.She turned.It was Bright resting on the kitchen door.
"Good morning sir"She replied as she used the kitchen knife to slice some peppers.
"You are making us breakfast"?he asked as he came closer."Yes"Clara replied.
"But you dont need to"
"It is of necessity that i do this,my brother will appreciate"
"Yes i will appreciate my kid sister food"Bros.T said and came in view,he was still on his pyjamas.Bright shrugged and went out of the kitchen.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Bros.T followed suit.Clara returned to her cooking.Her phone rang,she picked up the receiver.It was her father.
"Hello.Good morning dad"
"Semilore can you explain why you insulted me in this manner"the caller voice was soft but domineering.
She understood what he meant by that,instead she tried to feign ignorance.She immediately mounted an aghast voice"Dad i dont understand"
"You left to Port Hacourt without letting me know..How could you"?Her father voice over the air reverberated even piercing her charisma,thus the fear she had for her father which she thought have evaporated a long time ago immediately returned.
"I am sorry dad.My mind skipped that"She stammered,she needed to cover up now so have no option but to lie.
"Stop lying Semilore.I phoned your best friend and she told me you left for Port hacourt.i called Tunde yesterday and he told me he tried to dissuade you from coming over but you refused"
"I am so sorry dad"
"I have forgiven you but you will be severely punished"He ended finally

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
CHAPTER SEVEN

Bros.T parked his jeep at the parking lot of The Island Club.He was one of the shareholders of the club.It was a recreation centre too.Bros.T had told her earlier that he will be having a golf competition at the club so she pleaded to follow him.
Bros.T paid the gate fee and bought their respective ticket before they sauntered into the club vast compound.The place housed about ten two-storey building and many other sporting sectiond and equipments.A lot of people were in the compound but there was a lot of space.Men and women were engaging in one sporting activities or the other.
She just followed after her brother like a lamb to its slaughter until they arrived at golf section,it was a seperate field-the field was filled with people most especially men,she perceived that the women present there was to watch their husband and cheer them during the competition.As soon as they approached some set of young men,they all got up in courtesy and greeted Bros.T,she heard them call Bros.T "captain".

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She so much admired this brother of hers.He was coordinated but looked older than his age.He was twenty four but had the carriage of a man in his thirties.His presence,carriage and charisma earned him respect.She followed him yesterday to a court proceeding and was stunned at the way he presented his statement tastefully spiced and garnished with jaw breaking vocabulary,he ended up winning the case.She noticed he was the youngest of the lawyers sitting in the Barristers Stand.
He was smarter than her three other brothers but was a good fighter and a trouble brewer in his childhood days.She reminisced;there was a day he fought with his senior at school,he beat the boy beyond recognition and fled school.He was the only one who attended boarding school because he was stubborn and father wanted him to be reformed..That did not change anything.He was transferred from Federal Government College,Ondo to Federal Government College,Ijanikin in Lagos state after fighting with his senior at school.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
He still did not change but caused much havoc so they have to bring him home.Dad was a great disciplinrian whom all his children dreaded but Tunde was always flouting his father instruction but his mother was always there to save him at times.He was her favourite because he was an `ige',very handsome and intelligent.The last straw that broke the came was when he fought with a cultist which they started looking for him,dad had to send him to port hacourt to live with his friend who was a soldier-Tunde changed for the better before he got admission at UNIPORT to study architecture,only God Know how he switched over to Law.When his father heard it,he was heartbroken"Omotunde why"he lamented.
She was still in reverie when Bros.T jerked her back to reality."Go join the swimming section over there"he said adjusting his socks and tennis shoes.
She nodded and moved to the swimming unit.A lot of people both boys and girl were half naked in this arena.She was irritated and moved to the tennis court.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She sat down to watch the players.a man was on red and the other was on blue.The one on blue jersey was taking the lead.She noticed people thronged bout him cheering him.Soon he won the and the duo gave way for another set.
Some guys gathered around the man on blue to clean his body with towel."Who is this guy"she asked rhetorically but a girl answered her"He is Derek Lawson".
"Derek?is this Derek the "Love drove me crazy" crooner?"Clara asked in shock.He was handsome,goddamn charming.Derek was a R&B singer and she was a solid fan of his.
"Yes he is the founder of this club"The girl replied."I am Nmachi,You?"The girl said stretching her hand for handshake.Clara took the hands and sized the girl up,she should be around twenty one.
"Am Clara"Clara replied."Nice to meet you"she added.
The two of them chatted at length but Clara kept her eyes on Derek who was busy discussing with his friends-sycophants who were all hailing him.
Soon she sighted her brother coming.She bade her goodbye,she got up.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"I have been looking for you,so this is where you are"Bros.T said visibly angry.
"Am sorry Bros mi,i just hate the sight at the pool"Clara replied.
"Meet my new friend Nmachi..Nmachi this is my brother Tunde"Clara introduced.They looked at each other and shook hands
"Hello"Bros.T said.
"Hello Tunde"Nmachi replied.
Clara exchanged phone number with her newly found friend but decided not to tell her she was on holiday instead promised to visit again.
"Hurry up,come and see my friends"Bros.T said and dragged her along to the bar where six men were seated including Derek.
Bros.T introduced her to his friends and each of them hugged her.
"I am Derek family lawyer.I did not tell you that before.We even share the same birth date "Bros.T said to Clara who only nodded.She wished the ground will swallow brcause she hated being the cynosure of all eyes.
Bright was seated there too,he was just grinning from ear to ear as they all discussed politics.She was the only girl there so decided remain mute.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
CHAPTER EIGHT

There was little traffic on their way home but they got to bonny island in good time.Bright did not follow them home,Bros.T explained that Bright will be sleeping at the site he was developing.He also told her Bright had recently bought a victorian mansion at Obio-Akpor,River state which he was still furnishing at the moment.She wasnt much intrigued at the information because Bright was a wealthy reserved dude;to work as a real estate developer one must be a multi millionaire which she assumed Bright was one.
"I also bought a mansion at Bonny Island just beside the Elf oil company but i cant live there alone so it is still sealed"Bros.T revealed.She was marveled.Her twenty four years old brother was richer than she envisaged.
Bros.T drove into the gangway and parked.They alighted.
Clara noticed she couldnt stop thinking of Derek.She brought out her diary and jotted it down.
She decided that she will plead to go to the club one more time before she leave for Lagos,at least to see Derek.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ifypresh(f): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Interesting
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
~~~~~~
She stretched her hand to snooze the alarm.She hissed and appreciated she was not in her father's house if not,this sweet sleep would be unreasonable cut short because of the usual lengthy morning devotion.Bros.T was not a religious person and she recalled she have not seen him prayed for once since she came to visit.
She turned on her bed and adjusted the bedspread to cover her frail body.
The door opened and she quickly sat on the bed."Happy birthday Kid sister"A voice said,she turned to the door only to see Bros.T and four other young men holding assorted wrapped materials.
"what is happening here"she asked in shock.Bros T came closer and pulled her up from the bed and led her to the sitting room.There was a big cake on the centre table with some girl,she gasped when she saw Nmachi among them.The sitting room,was tastefully garnished.The stereo was playing `give thanks'by Don Moen.
She turned blush to face Bros.T who in turn showered confetti on her."Happy Nineteenth year"The small crowd chorused.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She covered her face blushingly.she managed to playfully slap Bros T on his broad shoulders.Now she remembered that August 24 was her birthday And today was August 24.
"Go and freshen up so that the party can begin"Bros T ordered carefully.She quickly ran out of the sitting room.
She hurriedly freshened up after showering.She picked her beautiful long red gown and came to the sitting room and she met him..her eyes met Derek blue eyes.He smiled at her and she blushed.Was this Love at first sight?Or obsession?.
"Happy birthday"the seeming large crowd chorused and the birthday song was Vocalled by Nmachi.This was why she loved Bros T,he over cared for her happiness.
As soon as she was called to cut the gigantic cake,Derek came to the middle of the sitting crowd with his guitar.He was cheered and applauded,it as then she noticed some handful of press were around to cover the events.What was wrong with these people?she said rhetorically in her thought.
Derek got a nice high pitched soprano voice.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
*CONTINUED*
He sang one of his singles"Whitewashed stone".The crowd showered encomium on him as he went to sit down.The party finally ended some hours later.Refreshments were served.
She was eating her fried rice and chicken with Nmachi when a soft hand touched her on her shoulders.She quickly turned.It was Derek Lawson.He said hello to Nmachi and asked to see Clara privately.He soon pulled her gently outside and stopped at the gangway where Bros.T was seated talking to some of his acquaintance.Derek passed them and winked at Bros T who only winked back and continued his discussion.
"Whats your name"Derek asked."Clara Beecroft"Clara replied."I am Derek Lawson,my stage name is Dee Law"he said.Clara nodded looking anxious.
"I seem to love you"Derek started.Clara freezed"You seem to love me"she repeatedly asked.
"Yes i do,can we date"
"No we cant,i dont base here,i stay at Lagos"Clara replied trying to make a difficult catch.
"Thats a different kettle of fish,but all i need right now is to accept my proposal"

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Clara pinched herself to be sure she wasn't dreaming.This guy standing here was her crush which she never envisaged would ever cross her path.She had once thought that crushing on Derek was like building a castle in the air but here was her diehard crush asking for a date,will she dish away a golden opportunity?.
"I barely know you"She probed in pretence.
"I am a celebrity..A face too in the entertainment industry.If you dont know me fine but you have heard my music"Derek said.
"So"Clara quizzed.
"I am your brother friend.He is my advocate,we both co-own that club you came to that day"
"But is that a viable reason why i should date you?i am into music too and wished to pursue my career too in it"
"Dont play difficult,your brother will approve of us"
"I will think about that"she said finally as she saw Bright and Bros.T approaching them.
"Hello Derek,what are you doing with my sister"Bros.T inquired playfully."
"I want to marry her"Derek replied too teasingly.Clara turned and went into the house.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
CHAPTER NINE
She fondled her diary and reminisced on Derek words.She smiled at herself and hugged her pillow.
A knock followed and Bros T walked in.
"You aren't asleep at this odd hour"he said and sat down on her bed.She looked at the clock.it was one'O clock in the morning."No"she managed to reply and slipped her diary under her pillows.She saw BrosT caught her but he kept quiet.
"I want us to talk"He said as Clara sat up.
"Do you love Derek"He asked.It dropped like a bombshell,he could see the shock effected on her face.
"I cant answer that broda mi"she replied.
"Okay but if you have any feeling for him,i want you to discard them"
"But why"
"Because it wont work between both of you,Love is not the real thing at the center right now,Lust is.I dont want my sister to end up in a crashed and regrettable marriage.Money and fame is not a criteria for marriage.The rich most times suffer from broken home.By the grace of God,we are not lacking money,we have it in excess.I prefer you marry a poor man to a rich man"

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
*CONTINUED"
"If you are among those girls out there who dream and die for a rich and famous man,then i am sorry for the danger ahead"Bros.T relayed like a counsellor.
"Broda mi,why are you saying this?i did not say i love him"Clara tried to cover up.
"You dont need to say it,i am your elder brother and i noticed it even at the club and your birthday today"Bros T said.
Clara could not deny it,she was caught in the wrist.
"Broda mi,it seem i love Derek,perhaps God wanted me here"
"Dont call God into this,You came here in defiance.Dad was not in support of you coming here"
"Its true"Clara affirmed.
"Please Let God be in every of your plans.Most Celebrities dont keep good homes"Tunde finally added and left the room.
She felt tears rippled down her cheek.Her emotion was shattered but Tunde might be right.She have never seem him in this mood before.
Sleep fled her eyes as she could no longer sleep.She sat on her bed in loneliness and emptiness.She quickly picked her Music player and played Travis Greene songs.

4 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by enirock(m): 12:12am On Jun 22, 2020
If only she would listen

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2020
~~~~~~~
1st week of september
After returning back to her parent house in Ondo,she knew punushment awaited her.Her father asked her to fast for three days dry but she was used to it.She was on the second day,she finished praying and went to meet her elder brother Folarin who was on leave.Where he pastored as a field missionary was attacked by Anti Christian Terrorist and lot were killed and carried on captive.Thanks to God he was not around the day they struck,he was on a mission to Taraba but on his return he met the church in heaps and ashes,stinking dead bodies of members littered the floor,he lost even his close confidante Rotimi.
He and the remaining crews buried the bodies in a mass grave.In this shock,He returned home after writing to the mission headquarter for permission at least to cool off his head.
She pitied him the day she arrived from Port Hacourt,he look malnourished and lean.She tried to dissuade him from going back but she knew he will return as soon he came off the shock.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 22, 2020
*CONTINUED*
She met him in his room in tears praying,she quickly closed the door.
Some minutes later when she was reading a silhouete novel,a hand touched her,she looked only to see Folarin standing beside her on a blue shirt and short knicker.He looked handsome yet depression rested on his face,his eyes were swollen.
"You wanted to see me right"?he asked in his usual quiet voice and sat down on one of the sofa sitting opposite her.He took the chair pillow and rested it on his knees.
"Yes i want to ask you something"
"Go on my baby"he said adjusting to depict concentration.Clara dropped the book and sat upright.
"I was at Bro Tunde house recently"she started slowly.
"I know"he said quietly"i came down her on the 14th of August"he added.
"Have you ever fell in love before"she managed to ask and she noticed his expression straitened.
"What kind of question is that?anyway thats not my priority for now"he replied"you fell in love"he asked.Clara nodded"i think i did".
"With who"He asked immediately.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Clara explained everything in details to him but never told him of Tunde's warning.After she was through,Folarin shrugged and smiled softly.
"What you have for Derek or whatever his name is Soft spot which is known as lust"he started,he searched her face to detect resistance but no,it did not come so he continued"Youth these days often misplace these three thing;Love,Lust and Obsession.But let me shed light on it.Love is an intimate feeling between two people approved by God,Lust is a counterfeit feeling one have for another person because of what he/she is and not who or she is,Obsession is a delicate uncontrolled feeling two people hve for each other which leads them to do stupid things because they are not approved by God"He seem to be through,Folarin wasnt a man of too much word.
"So how do i identify true love"Clara asked.
"Love without being grounded in Christ Approval letter is not bound to last long,it will fade away like a chaff.Through prayer God will tell you that he approves it"

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by enirock(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
I love the last paragraph. Love must be grounded in God and must be kept hot and true, through prayers.

Thanks Pre4 for the constant and faithful updates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel / 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017. / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.