Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction (14325 Views)

So You Betrayed Me-a Christian Fiction / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Clara sat on one of the sofa and bursted into tears.Derek had gone to play some shows at Eko Le Meridien hotel at Victoria Island,Lagos so no one to comfort here.
She was still crying when a soft hand touched her.She quickly turned,it was Tonye.He was still on his corduroy jacket and flannel grey trouser which indicated he was just coming from the Health club.
She quickly cleaned her face and managed to put up a smile.
"Mum you 're crying"he said quietly and dropped his lunch box,he sat beside her.
"Never mind Tonye,just go upstair,i will tell Eze to serve your food.Eze was their house boy.
"how is the club activities today?is it hectic like the previous one"Clara blabbed.
"Mum that does not answer my question.I heard big mum challenged you of giving birth"he said,he brushed Clara hair with his hand.
"Tonye will you just go upstairs now before i loose it"she screamed.
Tonye sprang up the sofa.
"Your fourteen years old son heard all of it.I heard all.Keep it to yourself as well as my lunch"

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Tonye picked up his lunch box to go.
"who is fourteen?you are sixteen"Clara replied.
"Am sorry for lying to you all these years.I was ten when you picked me up.I only inflated my age then at the school to avoid intimidation on my part.I am fourteen but thats not the case at hand right now.Like i said before,i wont eat lunch until i know the reason why my mum is crying.Good bye"he said and slung his lunch box behind him to move upstairs.
"Its big mummy,she is making mockery of my childlessness barely two yeara of our marriage"Clara said and bursted into tears.Tonye came closer.
"But God can still do it,why the exhibition of impatience on her part"Tonye said.
"I dont know but i believe that i am not barren"
"For sure,i need younger one to play with.This house is just too big for me alone.But mum,i want to tell you something"Tonye said.He punched open his coffee flask and sipped at it.
"What"Clara said in full alertness.
"You are not in good terms with Jesus,why?"
"Jesus ko Jesus ni"Clara sighed.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Mum tell me if God has ever offended you before?"
"Tonye he haven't,just that God should stay on his own while i mind my business.I dont need God,i have all i want and desire"Clara said.Tonye smiled.
"Mum,everybody needs God including you"Tonye said.
"I told you before that i grew up in a christian home.I won a lot of bible competition,i was one of the executives of youth assembly in my church,i was one of the leaders in the choir in my church..I"
"That was in the past,you backslided"Tonye interrupted.He dropped his coffee flask and turned to face Clara.
"Mum,a life without Christ is full of crises,you might have acheived a great feat in this world,fine,but earthly prosperity is not an evidence of divine success.In this critical time of your life,mum you need Christ..You deviated a long time ago so you need to make a U-turn back to God and locate your first love you deserted.Jesus loves you"He ended,picked up his lunch box and his coffee flask.He moved upstairs.
"Get my lunch"He said and ran up.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 26, 2020
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

She drove her car into their car garage and waited for two minutes as usual,she was expecting Tonye"mummy welcome"as usual.
She alighted from the car where she heard dog whimping and growling from the backyard.Was the dog hungry or what?or was the vet.doctor around.she looked around the garage to check if Derek car was parked,it was not there,it was only the four cars they left in the morning.Tonye car was parked there too so he must be around.she first of all strolled to the gate house where she met Tonye's driver seated with the gateman.They greeted her so she turned toward the backyard and met the gory sight.Tonye hung their two dogs in a crucifix and was flogging them with a horse whip.
"Tonye what the hell are you doing"she screamed and dropped her bags,she approached the scene.Tonye was panting for breath.
"They were just barking without stopping.I gave them food yet they still wont stop so i decided to flog them"Tonye said and turned to leave the scene.
"Tonye release them please"

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Why wont i have my rest in this house"Tonye replied.
"Please release them,i will call the vetenarian to come and check on them.Please release them now"She ordered.Tonye untied the rope and the dogs ran away.Clara laughed as Tonye went into the house.
This was Tonye for you,he was always up with a funny crazy actions.There was a time he invited his friends over to their house,she was in her room when she started hearing music downstairs which she came to verify its cause.There she met Tonye and his friends singing with their guitars,when she came closer.They were singing over a big sauce pan,she looked inside only to find a well fried peppered chicken.When she asked where they got the chicken,Tonye told her it was the chickens Derek bought for his club meeting that sunday.Clara was mad at him but later bursted into laughter when she listened to their song
--Holy Chicken from the throne of pepper
Died on the knife to satisfy our hunger--
Derek met them in them mood and laughed off his anger.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 27, 2020
~CONTINUED~
Tonye brilliance and intelligence was a force to reckon with,this endeared older people to him.In school,he was very popular and humble.Though he was the Senior Prefect of his school"Whitfield College"one of the most prestigious school in Rivers yet he mingled with both the rich and poor.Every weekend Tonye visits the orphanages in the area where he distributes little parliatives.Tonye was perfect in all his endeavours,she noticed ladies flanks around him anywhere he went but she was suprised with the way he relates with them and politely rebuff their ulterior advances.He was very prayerful and read his Bible often.Last month Tonye bagged a teenage degree in theology and was the youngest to have ever done in their church.That day Tonye dragged Clara to church to watch him collect his degrees and prizes.She took pictures with him.
There was another time he forced her to his school to watch him collect prizes.That day he made her proud,Tonye went round with her to show his friendams and teachers.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 27, 2020
~CONTINUED~
Presently she came into the kitchen and met Tonye cooking.
"What are you doing Tonye"she asked and approached him.He ignored her and continued stirring the Fish stew he was preparing.She playfully pinched him and he winced in pain..
"You are ignoring me right.I am asking you the reason you decide to cook when we have maids at our beck and call"she said trying to untie his apron,he immediately resisted her.
"I want to cook,my friends mocked me of it yesterday at school.You spoilt me,when i was with grandma,she make me cook at times but here all you do is to make people do thing for me"he teasingly replied.He immediately took Clara hand and led her to the sitting room and made her sut down.He switched on the T.V and gave her the remote.
"What are you doing Tonye"Clara asked in amazement.
He ignored her and went to the refrigerator,he returned with popcorn and ice cream.He gave it to her and turned towards the kitchen.
"Let me cook today.I will prepare yam and stew"he said as he slammed the door.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Some minutes later he emerged from the kitchen with tray.
"Mum come over to the dining,food is ready"He announced.Clara walked over to the dining area and sat on one of the chair.She watched as he dished out the food.
The door opened immediately and Nmachi sauntered in.She was on red top and jeans with a red stilleto heels.Clara jumped from the chair and rushed to hug her best friend and manager.Clara invited her to lunch and she obliged.
"This food is really tasty and delicious,who cooked this"Nmachi commented.
"Its Tonye ohh,i am suprised he can cook"Clara replied,she reached out her hand and patted his back.Tonye only smiled and concentrate on his food.
"Hey butterboy,mum allowed you cooked today"Nmachi joked.
"I will never.He outwitted me,i just woke up from my afternoon nap and met him in the kitchen already cooking"Clara said and poured herself some juice.
Nmachi gave an high-five to Tonye,she stung her tongue out at Clara.
"You are spoiling this boy"Nmachi said.
"He deserves it"Clara said

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
*CONTINUED*
After Tonye left,they talked about a lot of things trending from fashion to their careers and finally settled for marital issues.
"So how is Derek"Nmachi asked.
"He is fine but rarely at home.Always playing shows from one place to another"Clara replied in sullen face.
"Thats the life of celebrities.You are a celebrity too but you chose to face your home instead of rocking"Nmachi said.
"Derek own is just too much,i play shows at my convenience but not to the detriment of my home"
"Which home are you talking about"
"Nmachi my home ofcourse"Clara said offended.Nmachi laughed softly.
"You have no family Clara.You have no child to take care of"Nmachi said.
"How do you mean,I have a son and thats Tonye"
"Stop stupidity Clara.Tonye is not the child from your womb.As far as i am concerned he is not part of this family,he is a bastard"Nmachi reeled out in mischievous cruelty.Clara sparked in anger.
"Never you utter such balderdash again if you dont want to be thrown out of this house"Clara fired in fury.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for the update
What's Nmachi's problem now?

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
My viewers keep rising above time yet i see little comments.Ghost readers you can drop your comments and assesment.Also invite others to this thread
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Calm down Clara,it hasnt come to this"Nmachi replied.
"It have.No one should speak ill of Tonye"Clara replied.
"But its the truth,if you feel relaxed you have a son already that you have nothing to worry about,then am sorry.Derek is a star and girls out there are ready to give themselves to him for peanuts.You are his real wife,fine its undisputable,Since you havent given him a child,he must have baby chics out there for him"Nmachi hollered back.It seemed this word penetrated Clara spined because she quietly crashed back into the sofa.
"Clara you need to start looking for solution now or never.This is two years of your marriage yet no sign that you have conceived,there is no sign you will ever.Okay if i may ask,have you gone for private checkup without letting Derek know since he never let you go if you informed him"Nmachi pouted on.
"No.My mind never went to that.First thing tomorrow i will go"Clara replied.
They ended the topic and started talking about shows while they sipped their wine.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Blessedbenny and Matherson,i am awaiting your comments please
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
CHAPTER NINETEEN
Derek and Tonye was busy playing soccer game on the PES in the small sitting room.
Clara was busy in Derek room searching for some Contract documents she will be using at her studio tomorrow when she stumbled on a brown well sealed envelope.She paused and grabbed it.She carefully loosed its seals and drew out the papers.It was,a medical document so she rolled it opened.She almost fainted when she saw it was her abortion results.The result stated that her foetus was damaged and the chances of giving birth is slim.She ran out of temped and stormed out of the room to where Derek was seated playing game with Tonye.
"Derek,i want to see you upstairs right now"Clara ordered.
Derek looked up from the screen.
"Is anything the problem"he asked and made to turn to the screen.Tonye maintained rapt focus on the screen."Cant it wai till i am through with this half"he added.
"No it cant Derek,anwer me right now"Clara ordered again and ran upstairs.Derek paused the game and followed her immediately.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ayanfe29(f): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
Thanks for the constant update OP

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
They entered into the masters room adjoined to Clara's bedroom and Clara shut the door.Curiousity was written over Derek face.
"What is this Derek"She started and flung he envelope at him.Clara searched his disposition to detect traces of shock but he still remained his gentleman disposition,he skimmed the papers and looked up to face Clara.
"Yes,what about it"he asked with a`i dont care'look.
"So you know i cant give birth and you hid it from me all this while you devil"Clara reeled out.
"Calm down Clara,i hid the result from you to avoid you doing something crazy.Tgis is just two years of our marriage,we can still do something about it"Derek replied and sat on one of the chairs.
"You must be insane Derek.I warned you about this but you wouldnt budge.Now see how you have destroyed my life"Clara bursted into tears and lurched forward,she started hitting him with her fist.Derek tried to soothe her but she continued.
"I am sorry Clara,we can do something about it"Derek pleaded.She kept hitting him

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"You have destroyed my life Derek,you have crushed my dream of motherhood"Clara kept hurling.
"No i didn't.There is hope.there is a friend of mine who can correct the damages"Derek said still consoling her.
"But why did you hide this for long?Your mum is disturbing me not knowing you caused it"
"I did not caused it,it was a consesual one,not that i raped you"
Clara was shocked at his defence.
"What was consesual,i never agreed to have sex with you but you forced me.When i got pregnant i never wanted to abort..Derek you forced me"Clara lamented.
"Its both our fault.You shouldnt have agreed with me.All you did then was to say yes so,why apportioning one-sided blame to me for our joint mistake"
Clara slapped him twice and was going for third one when he caught her hand in the air and made to hit her.All hell was let loose because Clara held him on his shirt and tore it"You want to hit me right..Try it you bastard..Hit me fool".Derek held her trying to pacify her.A knock came on the door
"Mum,dad"

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Lakesc: 3:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Clara cant give birth, yet she still hope too, but without her returning to her long forgotten root in christainity, she will constantly be disappointed.. Hope Tonye helps bring her home(christainity)

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Tonye entered into the room as Clara and Derek looked at each other in shock.
"Mum,dad are you guys fighting?Good couples shouldn't do that"Tonye said and went to Derek to assess his torn shirts.
"Mum,you tore dad shirt.Thats not right"he added and turned to Clara.
"Mum you are crying,did dad hit you?"he probed inquisitively.
He went to Clara and held her hand.Clara released her hand from his grip and turned to face the wall.Tonye wenr to meet Derek who sighed and turned to leave the room.
"Dad,can you please tell me what is happening here?"Tonye quizzed.
"Who is your father?go and look for your father elsewhere.Bastard!"Derek replied and slammed the door as he left.Tonye drooped in shock,he quietly left the room also leaving Clara alone.Clara was shocked at Derek outburst.Her heart bled for the verbal missile Derek had used on Tonye.
She turned towards the door and ran after Tonye.
"Tonye!Tonye!i am sorry for what my hubby told you"she screamed after him but he went into his room and locked it.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Dacaller: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2020
nawwwwa ooooh Clara don enter one chance..., hope she turn to Christ before is too late.....good work... happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Clara kept knocking on Tonyes' door but she got no response.
"Tonye i am so sorry,Please open the door,i will tell you every thing you need to know"Clara pleaded but got no response.She knocked for about an hour and started singing his eulogy yet no response came.That was when she knew he was totally hurted.She left him alone.
~~~~~
Be magnified oh Lord
For you are highly exalted
And there is nothing you can't do
Oh Lord,my eyes are on you
Be magnified oh,Lord be magnified.

Clara knew her ears weren't deceiving her when she heard the voice and piano tunes,it was Tonye,these melody woke her up.She came closer to him.
"Tonye i am sorry for yesterday"She said and touched his shoulders.His face was filled with tears and his eyes were closed.
"Tonye talk to mum"Clara urged on.
"You are not my mum,your husband is not my dad.I dont know my biological mum and dad but i know my lovely grandma..I miss my grandma..Grandma left me with no one in this world.Now i know i am naked"Tonye said crying.

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Calenikan(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Nice story
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"Tonye dont say that.we care for you.we love you,My husband is still sober for telling you that.You are more than a child to us"Clara replied and bent to touch him,he removed her hand immediately.
"Take me back to where you picked me.Take me to the shack i lived with grandma"Tonye replied.
"No dont say that Tonye,i will just take my life if you do that"Clara replied.
Tonye turned to face her.
"Mum,why did dad called me a bastard?am i one?"
"No you aint.he love you"Clara said.
"I can tell you the reason for our misunderstanding"
"I am not interested any longer,you can keep it to yourself"Tonye replied gently and raced up the staircase.Derek came in from the front door with nylons indicating he was coming from an eatery.
"How is Tonye now,is he fine"Derek asked and touched Clara waist.She quickly removed it.
"He refused to be consoled.You caused all these Derek.If anything happens to my son,i repeat if anything happens to him..Derek i will not forgive you..Fool"Clara fired angrily and ran upstairs

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
CHAPTER TWENTY
Derek parked his car in the hospital garage.He and Clara alighted.They moved towards the health edifice and met with a young man on white suit.Derek exchanged pleasantries with him and he led them into the hospital and then to an office.
"Mrs Clara,nice to meet you"The man said after they had settled down.He was Derek private doctor and health consultant Dr Herbert.
"Nice to meet you sir"Clara replied.
"Celebrity couples"the man joked.Derek laughed"Please,Herbert lets face the reason we are here.We dont have the whole day to joke"Derek added.
"Alright Derek.I will have to run an ultrasound scan on her to start with"Dr Herbert started.
"What are we waiting for,please go on"Derek replied in haste.
Dr Herbert took Clara to an inner chamber and returned thirty minutes later.They soon settled down to listen to what Dr Herbert had to say.
"The abortion you did was a dangerous one.Thank God,you did not die in the process.Your cervix and fetus was badly damaged"Dr Herbert stated.Clara heaved

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
I am so sorry i cant update tonight.I will continue tomorrow. I have a new special guest-vickyluvspice.Check this thread out bro.
Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Ann2012(f): 11:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Derek shouldn't have been that harsh on Tony

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"So is there any solution you can proffer"Clara asked.
"There is three rare solution we will try.They are the In-vitro fertilization[IVF],There is the third party reproduction and the Hysteroscopy operation"Dr Herbert replied.Derek and Clara looked at each other."Would you mind breaking it down,we are not scientfically inclined as you are"Derek interjected.Herbert smiled.
"Okay,IVF is a process whereby eggs are fertilised by spermd outside the body in an embryology laboratory"
"How is that possible doctor,it sound like weird,you know"Clara piqued.
"Dont worry madam.Your fetus is where the baby emanates from and now its damaged completely.Your cervix is also faulty.The doctor who did that abortion is a quack.So the only option here is to remove the eggs directly from the ovary,then it is fertilised with sperms followed by transfering the embryo directly into the uterus thereby bypassing the tubes.We will have to give you a goncidotropin injection which will help you produce many eggs"Herbert said.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
*CONTINUED*
"This is my first time of hearing such.okay tell me the second option"Derek replied.Herbert smiled"The second option is called The Third Party Reproduction.You guys will have to find a female who will donate her eggs,act as a gestational surrogates,carry the baby for both of you,and Derek will have to donate his sperm"he emphasized.
Derek and Clara screamed.
"Thats rubbish,doctor.You are saying absolute trash"Clara outbursted in mixed emotions.Should she cry or laugh?her head was spinning.
"Herbert this is a rotunda,its a cramp"Derek replied.
"You guys need solution to correct your silly mistakes right"?Herbert asked in cool tone.
"Yes we need"they chorused.
"So try silly solutions"Herbert replied curtly.
"Go on"Derek replied weakly.
"The third one is;Hysteroscopy Operation is the third solution.This is where we will inspect the uterine cavity through the cervix by a hysteroscope attached to a camera which is projected to the screen but this might work in this case of yours"Herbert ended.

3 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
*CONTINUED*
Derek and Clara opted for the third operation which failed woefully.They also went for the first option but it was futile,they tried to look for a third party to carry their pregnancy but found none not even Nmachi.They soon gave up their hopes and moved on with life.Derek opted for adoption but Clara wont hear of it claiming she have a son to take care of.Derek succumb but Clara realised he no longer made move on her infertility and even stopped talking about it as years rolled into years.
Soon Tonye got admitted into The University of Toronto,Canada to study Medicine and Surgery.Clara missed him a lot and always spend most of her night chatting on social media,and the most of the day calling him.Derek was rarely home.He was always playing shows and made sure he bagged a lot of award.Clara had resorted to keep the low key on music after hitting the forbes list as one of the billionaire musician.Due to their demanding obligations.They moved to their billionaire mansion at Banana Island,Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
Evangelist Folarin disembarked from the private jet that conveyed him and his minister to England.The weeks past,he and his ministers had organised a global crusade at Oxford London with its theme"London For Christ".This crusade was the medium God used to draw lost souls back to him.The dead was brought to life,the captives were set free,the blind saw and lame walked.As Televangelist,a lot of Television stations and channels transmitted life to watch him.He was a mighty man of God.
As he walked through the driveway with his bodyguards flanked around him,a lot of crowd struggled to see him or touch him.He waved at them as he terraced down to his car envoy where a lot of media personalities struggled to interview him.Some well wishers were present,high profile men in the country were present to welcome him and his ministers.Beside him was his best friend David,a reknown evangelist and a popular figure.David was his pillar though he actually led he[David]to Christ,And David was his helper.

2 Likes

Re: ~LOVE OR Lust~christian Fiction by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
*CONTINUED*
The notable men welcimed them and soon their convoy started moving.David smiled at Folarin who slumped to sleep as soon as their convoy started moving.He went down memory lane to recall how he met his best friend.He could remember the night of the cult clash at Rivers state where he and his prents lived.He was a leader of the confraternity in the Univetsity of Port hacourt then.That night he had just returned to his hostel after excorting Suzzie his girl friend home when he saw his room mate running to him with a big travelling bag.
"Why are you running with your bag"He asked looking around furtively.
"David,this is your belongings.Run,i say run to anywhere you want to go and never come back.My boys are looking for you.All your gang members are dead"Victor his room mates and also a leader of the Vikings Confraternity told him.
"Run to where,i cant go home,my parents disowned me"he asked confusedly.
Vicky gave him a small jotter.
"That is the address of my uncle in kaduna,go there"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Elected Into US Academy Of Arts And Science / Nnedi Okorafor To Write Black Panther For Marvel / 10 Young Nigerian Poets You Should Be Reading In 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.