Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million (70133 Views)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by SATANIIST: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
Dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love is scam,
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
We have many depressed n frustrated ones on this forum
this one go dirty and her toto go smell like rotten okporoko mixed with soakaway

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
Keep praying grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by PericomaNwankwo: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2020
EngrMarve:
He chose the right "vanity"

I will choose this type of vanity because poverty is also vanity

I'm with you
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ijayaone: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
no worry dem go use buy d bughatti ,shey oni ori e o pe ni ato pe.nonsense go hustle too
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by tunary(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
It's obvious you are dying for attention, I hope this makes you happy
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
I hope you don't end your miserable life in the hands of Rituals
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by sunnydike1(m): 11:01am On Jun 10, 2020
the car can buy u a house in banana island, ask Davido
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Ifybwoy7: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
so how many rich and famous guys are there for all the ladies. one day that broke ass guy will start making good money and one lady will come from no where and start claiming love. E be things with women o
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Kingbuhari(m): 11:03am On Jun 10, 2020
Very soon they will start begging us online to donate money for him to go for kidney transplant in India... Rubbish
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by MilkANDpepper: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
Hahahaha...
Onyi22:
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by annyz: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
EngrMarve:
He chose the right "vanity"

I will choose this type of vanity because poverty is also vanity

How many people has he helped

Can he drive d machine to heaven or fly above other cars on hold up

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by code1851: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2020
[color=#] 4196773[/color]
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by sunnydike1(m): 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
u be yahoo boy?
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Theoarhics: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2020
Driving banana Island mansion on the road. How much are Davido and Linda Ikeji houses again?
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Theoarhics: 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

I hope ur father and brothers are rich?
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by sunnydike1(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine what this baby girl is saying
Now you see what i keep on telling my real niggarrrz
We real niggarrrs should stop doing love and romance with all these girls because they are not loyal
Real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
As a real niggarrr just swim your own and discharge them
To make it more easier. Just try and get a whip (a car) and you will be swimming and banging them like mad. Even if it is a low budget asss whip. Just get it.
Am talking from experience. if you know the number of pussy this my low budget asss Voltron gives me every day in the hood. It gives me too many pussy

u be yahoo boy?
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
Madam re u rich its ur kind that has nothing to offer apart from sex
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Martinez39s(m): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).
Are you male or female?
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Martinez39s(m): 11:17am On Jun 10, 2020
Fineboy444:
I don't know why ronaldo is so hyped. Benzema is more handsome and a better dresser than ronaldo. Have you seen benzema's cars?
Benzema is that fresh handsome guy with swag.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Asensio13(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Let your broke brothers understands that too

Exactly what's on my mind
Not only his broke brothers but his broke family too

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by qtx(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2020
WriterNig:
Real Madrid Player Karim Benzema shows off his new $2.5m hyper car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBN7ABDp6r7/?igshid=1aimd9shlszum
Nice ride, buh too low. Almost like Ur sitting on the floor driving inspite of all the facilities. Hmmmmm
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by RPG2020(m): 11:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Just like you because if you dey okay you for don see better guy marry but unfortunately ��������
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Asensio13(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

You like rich guys and you're happy saying it because you're so broke, while are you not rich
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by FuckloveJnr: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2020
BunsenBurner:

Sir I might be begging for survival now but I'm not useless and a scammer.Nobody knows tomorrow maybe lll be able to help people on this forum tomorrow.Thank you.
Quit begging and stop disgracing your generation on a faceless forum. Lazy youth
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by SmartyPants(m): 11:30am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

See your mattress and you are here talking about broke... my dear even if you somehow manage to meet a man of Benzema's caliber you know he won't even notice you.

Let's start from our local ballers sef, has any approached you? Okay what of yahoo boys?

Can you see the picture?

Na broke boy you need o
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by tonididdy(m): 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
lekki1444:
you were definitely abducted by aliens. MBOK is alien speech grin grin

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by muffyt05: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Na your type dem go later use buy Benz after spending a few bucks on you.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by olusma23(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2020
This machine beast can cover up to 480km/h.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Asensio13(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).

Thanks sweetheart, you talk my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video)