Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,862 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million (70138 Views)

Karim Benzema Flaunts His N975m Bugatti Chiron / Odell Beckham Jr Checks Out Cristiano Ronaldo's N972m Customized Bugatti Chiron / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Bugatti Chiron Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by consultancy: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
Dating a broke ass guy all in the name of Love is scam,
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
We have many depressed n frustrated ones on this forum
what grammar is "More Richer" ??grin grin grin Olodo local girl feeling funky on nairaland. Village champion grin grin grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by bankyj: 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
God bless us all
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Kccheechy(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
Yes go ahead and marry aliko dangote if you like.
Don't come here complaining when he uses you for boxing practice oo
Onyi22:
This is the type of guy am praying for, not those ones that soak garri in the morning, afternoon n night then come online to type rubbish wit their free MB from M T N...
ladies pls don't settled for a frustrated broke ass guy all in the name of ''things will get better.. ''
Dump his ugly ass immediately u find someone more richer, wealthier, famous than him...
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

I'm with you
WELL SAID,ME TOO
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Martinez39s(m): 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol..guy u de worry o..e be like say this gals don do u strong thing before..
No girl don do me strong thing. grin Me I just yan truth dey go.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ThatFairGuy: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Onyi22:
[/s]
Wetin benzema wan use that ya freaky as$ do. You better corporate With NL men, HUSBAND IS SCARCE O grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by LINTUNE(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
No girl don do me strong thing. grin Me I just yan truth dey go.
why u come de tackle the babe like that na, wetin she do u?..after all she is on our side na..
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Chibest2000(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
How much have you got in your account?? Don't be a liability to that guy please.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine what this baby girl is saying
Now you see what i keep on telling my real niggarrrz
We real niggarrrs should stop doing love and romance with all these girls because they are not loyal
Real niggarrrz see girls as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.
As a real niggarrr just swim your own and discharge them
To make it more easier. Just try and get a whip (a car) and you will be swimming and banging them like mad. Even if it is a low budget asss whip. Just get it.
Am talking from experience. if you know the number of pussy this my low budget asss Voltron gives me every day in the hood. It gives me too many pussy

true talk bro
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by MrPaul2: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
Same reason you are still single @ 39. Keep dreaming, don't wake up. As if you have anything to offer outside that d***y p***y grin grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by MrPaul2: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
HolyTitus:
just in case you don't have a rich nigga at hand yet; then I wish you luck on your quest.
It wound take three weeks before she will create a trend like "boys are scam" "He is a cheat" "I want to kill myself" and the likes
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Bambambiglo: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2020
Dalil6:

Y' all should stop quoting that dude Onyi22. Are you guys that dumb?

A dude runs that account.

It's obvious. I don't know why people can't see that. Smh
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Olabanj4u(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Right feedback niggarrr.....
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by CurvyDestiny7: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2020
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by NLandIsHypocrit: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:
You couldn't even bath before jumping on your burgs-infested foam, look at your dirty legs with your short nicker made of cobwebs fabrics. Your father could not even afford ordinary bucket of paint worth N1800 to paint the walls of your room, yet you're advising the entire world to dump broke guys. Let me tell you the truth if you care to know, that is the reason why your family is still poor and you will remain poor for as long as you harbour such mindset. You don't have any right nor justification to utter such words because your case of brokenness is worst.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by t2luv1: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Damm woman. Who violated you.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Netmuch(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
Onyi22:

Your pussy ho rough. Benzema u know how he do his things.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by t2luv1: 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
Netanya:
I pity the guy that will fall in love with you genuinely. 'cos I can see that , you are only after guys with money ( no matter the source).

I am in love with her. With her I don't need to wonder where we going with the relationship. Everything is out in the open. Love it. You with your holier than thou ain't cutting with me
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Martinez39s(m): 3:12am On Jun 11, 2020
LINTUNE:
why u come de tackle the babe like that na, wetin she do u?..after all she is on our side na..
Nope. No woman is on our side. There is no such thing as genuine love from a woman to a man; women only love you for what they can benefit from you. A woman's love is highly conditional.
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by spayor(m): 4:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

We real niggarrrs should stop doing love and romance with all these girls because they are not loyal
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
To make it more easier. Just try and get a whip (a car) and you will be swimming and banging them like mad. Even if it is a low budget asss whip. Just get it.
Am talking from experience. if you know the number of pussy this my low budget asss Voltron gives me every day in the hood. It gives me too many pussy

always bursting my head
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by LINTUNE(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Nope. No woman is on our side. There is no such thing as genuine love from a woman to a man; women only love you for what they can benefit from you. A woman's love is highly conditional.
i no get, but i have a babe that stick ith me, that truly loves me ok...i know they are rare, but gals that love genuinely still exist ok..
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 11, 2020
WriterNig:
Real Madrid Player Karim Benzema shows off his new $2.5m hyper car.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBN7ABDp6r7/?igshid=1aimd9shlszum

LEGIT ��
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by ejanla077: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

If d guy wey get dis motor see dis na come insult u for street na
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Mryacks: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
Why do I reason Benz whenever I see this dude.

Man's Ballin & Drippin Hard cool

Ironically that's his nick name..."Benz". Dude likes rapping and calling himself thatm grin
Re: Benzema Flaunts His New Bugatti Chiron That's Worth N965 Million by Dshocker(m): 7:16am On Jun 13, 2020
Onyi22:

If you feel you can't date a broke guy,then wait till a wealthy guy locates you,or better still,you could still make yourself rich and wealthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Man City To Be Stripped Of 2014 Premier League Title / Anthony Joshua Reacts To His Defeat By Oleksandr Usyk (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.