Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Persistent Back Ache - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Back Ache (226 Views)

Persistent Back Ache / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Help Needed: Sleeplessness, Persistent Pain In The Head And Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Persistent Back Ache by mandmis007(m): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2020
Good day, Nairalanders! I have cause to believe that coming onto this platform, my challenge (s) will be addressed and solution(s) proffered. This is because, as an ardent follower of this platform I have seen where fellow nairalanders' problems were squarely handled and far-reaching solutions were found.

I have this back pain that started some 6-7 weeks ago, it started in the night and i taught it will subside by the morning. But alas, the next morning through the day i kept experiencing sharp pains around my waist region. This went on for about 7 days (a week). Suddenly, i noticed that the pain has started coming down to my legs. This makes it so painful that i could not walk, stand straight or walk briskly. Please, note that at the 2nd week i resorted to taking pain relieves ( ibruprofein etc) but without relieves at all.

Now the pain has not only increased, i have noticed that sometimes i feel a little numbness at my feet a little just under the ankle and it get swollen too. Honourable Nairalanders, I believe, like I said, that i may find a solution here. So please anybody with an idea, opinion or solution should please help. Thank you so very much indeed!
Re: Persistent Back Ache by Kobojunkie: 2:55am On Jun 10, 2020
After 7 weeks of suffering in silence, it is probably time you go see a doctor for the pain. undecided
Re: Persistent Back Ache by oxypressPlus: 6:49am On Jun 10, 2020
mandmis007:
Good day, Nairalanders! I have cause to believe that coming onto this platform, my challenge (s) will be addressed and solution(s) proffered. This is because, as an ardent follower of this platform I have seen where fellow nairalanders' problems were squarely handled and far-reaching solutions were found.

I have this back pain that started some 6-7 weeks ago, it started in the night and i taught it will subside by the morning. But alas, the next morning through the day i kept experiencing sharp pains around my waist region. This went on for about 7 days (a week). Suddenly, i noticed that the pain has started coming down to my legs. This makes it so painful that i could not walk, stand straight or walk briskly. Please, note that at the 2nd week i resorted to taking pain relieves ( ibruprofein etc) but without relieves at all.

Now the pain has not only increased, i have noticed that sometimes i feel a little numbness at my feet a little just under the ankle and it get swollen too. Honourable Nairalanders, I believe, like I said, that i may find a solution here. So please anybody with an idea, opinion or solution should please help. Thank you so very much indeed!

This is schiatica, HBOT is very effective for it. Check my other writeups.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by ashiwaju11(m): 7:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Get a diagnosis from a doctor.
Irrespective of the result, also take a stock of your current lifestyle and start taking steps to make a change.

Start with the following:
- Stop or reduce the consumption of processed sugar, salt (use sea salt instead) and processed food to the bearest minimum.

- During the day, try to exercise and also get some sunlight. Yoga might benefit you.

- Drink enough water. If you can, drink natural spring water.

- Get a massage

I hope you get well soon.
Re: Persistent Back Ache by Mariangeles(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2020
Have you gone to see the doctor? What did they say?
What is your diet plan like?

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat And Prevent Blisters / 8 Surprising Health Benefits Of Ginger You Need To Know About / Body Pain And Movement All Round Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.