Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto (27118 Views)

700,000 People Displaced By Bandits In Zamfara – Gov’t / Herdsmen Attacks: Over 600,000 Persons Displaced In Benue / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by sammysneh(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
t
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by anibi9674: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Me I don't know what to say again. Is like security in Nigeria is now rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by oluwaseunamos33(m): 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
wht goes around come around. those days u pple were busy trainin ur children on hw to kill christians for religion sake but now it has bounce back. chior

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
Buhari is working

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Nickshrapnel: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2020
These bandits are creating more wretched people for this country

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by grailife(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
Too bad, and Nigeria president usually comes from north

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Grandmeister(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
50 years ago easterners were displaced in their own land because of an unjust war....50 years later those who had peace in their region during the war are now displaced in a 'peaceful' time...funny how these things turn full circle right?

4 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Rebuke: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
How difficult is it to get these miscreants fished out?

Too bad we ain't taking security issues in this country serious.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Centcanada: 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
I thought Garuba SHEGU said IPOB is using money to discredit Nigeria(ZOO) internationally that there is nothing like killing? Una mumu for naija still day over flow. I Pity the gullible ones Fri what will befall on them by the Fulani's re yet to come

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:50am On Jun 10, 2020
naijaboy756:
God help Nigeria

we have refugees in a Nigeria

my people we have to be serious NIGERIA IS IN MIDDLE OF CIVIL WAR
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by History555: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2020
All these lpob forming refugees to paint pmb bad your day of reckoning is coming
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by BabaRamota1980: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
This is how real fulanis look. No be those ones they show us on magazine cover.
I thought army has killed and destroyed the bandits camp. The sultan need to hurry up and find solution before they will spread and becom menace like zamfara and katsina.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by lobbyist(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2020
Omooba77:
PHOTONEWS: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack On Four Communities Of Gatawa Ward In Sokoto State Taking Refuge At Government Day Secondary School, Gatawa, Sabon Birni Local Government Area | Sahara Reporters
#sokotoisbleeding

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-hundreds-persons-displaced-bandits-attack-four-communities-gatawa-ward-sokoto-state
This is barbaric, after all the government effort in taming this menes. I pray the Authority do the needful rather than playing politics with people's lives.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by juman(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
They should not depend on the government.

They need weapons to defend themselves.
Bandits are human being like them.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by OpinionCounts(m): 8:54am On Jun 10, 2020
buhari shut down all southern borders, but left all northern borders open for his foreign terrorists Fulani jihadist herdsmen brothers from Niger, Chad, Mali etc to flood Nigeria, wipe out it's original indigenes and take over territories, just in a bid to increase Fulani population in Nigeria... even governor Ganduje has cried out about this fact....this man called buhari is a disaster and sadist, the blood of the helpless and innocent souls he continues to spill everyday around the country through his foot soldiers will torment him and his entire generation forever including all that support his evil ways.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by slivertongue: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2020
hope they will still shout sai baba

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by omooba969(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2020
Where are their men?
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by brexit: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2020
What are the governors doing with their security vote, if they spend it judiciously i know that the rate of banditry and violence will greatly reduced but they prefer to live ostentatious lifestyle
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by kolade560: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
he that diggeth a pit shall fall therein.

3 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Omooba77: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2020
The problem about life is that every decision will still come back to you for good or evil.
Five years after it is getting worse

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Perfecttouch(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2020
Omooba77:
PHOTONEWS: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack On Four Communities Of Gatawa Ward In Sokoto State Taking Refuge At Government Day Secondary School, Gatawa, Sabon Birni Local Government Area | Sahara Reporters
#sokotoisbleeding

http://saharareporters.com/photos/photonews-hundreds-persons-displaced-bandits-attack-four-communities-gatawa-ward-sokoto-state
it is well with this useless country

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 10, 2020
freshkpomo:
FTC dedicated to my wonderful Nigerian people. We will get there.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

How? Tribalism, Nepotism and Corruption will never make that happen.

2 Likes

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Tsolutionifede(m): 9:01am On Jun 10, 2020
channelads:
The horror they created
exactly, it is coming back to them, is God not great?
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by gbagyiza: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
YoungLionken:
The problem of Nigeria has nothing to do with tribalism, religion. Only lowlifes propagate it!

Sultan of sokoto, what's up with your people...

Your wrong. Our problem in Nigeria is mostly triggered by tribalism, n religion. Don't be deceived by this, the killers main objective was to fight towards religion n tribal direction but when they discovered that they were abandoned by their paymasters, they resort in killing n kidnapping anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by freshkpomo(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
badboy92:

How? Tribalism, Nepotism and Corruption will never make that happen.

All we need is reorientation and the country is good to go.. Though multi-ethnicity will still remain a major challenge but with time it will all change, Nigerians outside the country most likely see themselves as one, they only fight when they are at home.

Let's make Nigeria great together.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by leisuretym: 9:07am On Jun 10, 2020
waiting for free trucks of IDP food as usual.
business don start.
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by KevinDein: 9:08am On Jun 10, 2020
Everyday I'm increasingly losing hope in humanity. Humans just seem to channel more energy into making other humans miserable. Sucks.

I really don't blame those who commit suicide. After a while one just thinks; "fvck it, I've had enough. I'm outta here".
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Jabioro: 9:13am On Jun 10, 2020
Another IDP to be created..
Re: Hundreds Of Persons Displaced By Bandits Attack In Sokoto by Sterope(f): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2020
Who told you that the government is not doing anything?

OKTolu:
ok today they're bandits tomorrow unknown gunmen

If these people are boko haram let's know instead of beating about the bush

In a sane country something would have been done to checkmate the activities of these bad element in the society but funny enough our government only cares about themselves and their pocket.

Nigeria there was a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edodecides: Journalists Gain Access Into Collation Centre By 4:52am / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.