Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,469 members, 7,864,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media (2525 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:
That idiot horsepower102 says gala hawkers makes more money than civil servant, hahaha.

Let's assume the profit on one cartoon of gala is 200naira (which I strongly doubt)

Let say an average hawker sells I cartoon per day(which seems impossible)

200*30days = 6000 ( the minimum wage is 30,000)

Hahahaha.

And then they buy your lands, build houses, and make you tenants. No wonder they boldly call your land a no man's land angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by iReddington: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Seriously ehn, Igbos need to do away with this DOMINATING and better than all attitude, it trickles down to the society that they can't be trusted, everytime we dominate this, we dominate that, are you the only Nigerians.

The consequences of all these might not be immediate, but the effect will run a gamut when the time comes because social media has made it possible for every nook and cranny of to be conscious and aware of your character and psychological makeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by BlowYourMind: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Poverty ridden idiot,that lied that he was duped at alaba market,scammer wey no get 5 naira for him account.
Will you arrest the scammers if I send you the details? Bros not everyone is like you Mr, I am not flamboyantly rich but I am doing well, the fact that you are not well to do or jobless, doesn't mean others are poverty ridden like you, just keep your bitterness and depression to yourself.
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Yedebem: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:

Let's me educate you.
My name is Chinedu, but you can call me Nedu.

We dominate the pharmaceutical industry with fake drugs.
We dominate through the movie industry by making meaningless movies.
We dominate the street and traffic hawking trade.
We dominate the spare parts markets, by selling fake and substandard parts.
We dominate all the Ashawo business in this Country.
Over 95% of crimes perpetratorated by any Nigerian abroad is done by us.
We own all the Baby factories in this Country.
We dominate all the buying and selling of Babies in this Country.

These are the sector we dominate in this Country.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

And then they buy your lands, build houses, and make you tenants. No wonder they boldly call your land a no man's land angry grin

But no one is interested in buying 2cm of your land, irony of life.

Hahah.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:
That idiot horsepower102 says gala hawkers makes more money than civil servant, hahaha.

Let's assume the profit on one cartoon of gala is 200naira (which I strongly doubt)

Let say an average hawker sells I cartoon per day(which seems impossible)

200*30days = 6000 ( the minimum wage is 30,000)

Hahahaha.
A cartoon of gala is 3900 and u have 105 inside
Total sales that's 5250
Gain 1350 ......meal 500 per day ...

Svaings 700 ...after 6 months 105k ...in 3 years can start a small shops and make 7k per day ...hope u get the picture

4 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
iReddington:
Seriously ehn, Igbos need to do away with this DOMINATING and better than all attitude, it trickles down to the society that they can't be trusted, everytime we dominate this, we dominate that, are you the only Nigerians.

The consequences of all these might not be immediate, but the effect will run a gamut when the time comes because social media has made it possible for every nook and cranny of to be conscious and aware of your character and psychological makeup.
What's your issue with dominating ...u people are fixed on the word as if it's a bad thing ...

Don't hausa dominate suya industry , yam selling ( tho igbos are trying to break it ) ....there should be free market , dominate if u can ...that's how to develop

There is nothing wrong with dominating as long as it's fair

4 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by OreMI22: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:
We will destroy that afonja express news , that has waged war of propaganda against the Igbo's .

Too bad awolowo committed suicide , I bet he will be turning in his grave now, knowing the city he built is now brown roof slum city, and his free education was a waste

Well said.
But if i were to add, i would say just focus on food security and invest in Igboland.

The Chinese suffered same when they were smeared as half human communists. But, they concentrated on building their agriculture, manufacturing and commerce. Today, all those stories and opinions are baseless because they succeeded.

Igbos should tow the Chinese method. Concentrate in building and improving your land. In the end, those wicked people with their tales of calumny will be baseless if you succeed.

My fear is that many Igbos are so gullible to believe all they see on Nigerian TV and newspapers. Nigeria does not wish the Igbo well and indeed are so sad that the Igbo managed to survive and improve themselves despite the years of systematic marginalization, oppression and calumny against their character.

If you can just resolve and say "FVCK NIGERIA AND WHAT NIGERIANS THINK" you will be unhindered by the evil designs of these people and be successful in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Hahah.

Oh yes but we are more interested in making you pay rent. I am kinda happy that you can't boast of owning anything in the south east. We own our wealth and still hold yours. Only geniuses can achieve that feat. grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by History555: 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Total sales that's 5250

Svaings 700 ...after 6 months 105k ...in 3 years can start a small shops and make 7k per day ...hope u get the picture

Don't blame him, he is the type that waits until he has millions b4 starting business. Forgetting that when you start little u are more hardwired to manage your resources better than when you start with millions

Nobody sells gala for ever. From gala he jumps into something else. People are using rubber cover for their sterring wheel but most people don't know how those guys started.

Nothing beats having your business, u sack orders and nobody can sack you

3 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by OreMI22: 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

What's your issue with dominating ...u people are fixed on the word as if it's a bad thing ...

Don't hausa dominate suya industry , yam selling ( tho igbos are trying to break it ) ....there should be free market , dominate if u can ...that's how to develop

There is nothing wrong with dominating as long as it's fair

One of the most dangerous things threatening Igbos today is the dependence on Hausa/Fulani for any type of food or meat.

Hausa/Fulani plotted this scenario to force us into mere consumers of their agricultural products without farming our own lands and raising our own livestock as we did in the past. .....and we bought it!

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Don't blame him, he is the type that waits until he has millions b4 starting business. Forgetting that when you start little u are more hardwired to manage your resources better than when you start with millions

Nobody sells gala for ever. From gala he jumps into something else. People are using rubber cover for their sterring wheel but most people don't know how those guys started.

If anyone knows how much people make from small small things ? ..by 9 am today I already paid over 80k to one man in a small shop for spare parts ...80k ...while I was there he sold over 15k from others ...even if gain is 10% ...that's 9500 before 11 am ... tomorrow u would insult him that man can make average of 20k to 50k profit a day from spare parts

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Oh yes but we are more interested in making you pay rent. I am kinda happy that you can't boast of owning anything in the south east. We own our wealth and still hold yours. Only geniuses can achieve that feat. grin
Other ethnicities too can't boast of owning properties in South East, who invest in a backward society for goodness sake?

People move to progressive society, actually I would say am happy that some group of people see buying land in my region as a trophy, imagine how a peasant would feel after Landing in London Heathrow airport? Wow, wow, am not going back to Africa, I must make it here, I must buy property (s)..... That's how most of you see Yorubaland, your London.

Hahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Hahah.
Why would dey ? Are they not scared ...your lands are cheap na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
OreMI22:

One of the most dangerous things threatening Igbos today is the dependence on Hausa/Fulani for any type of food or meat.

Hausa/Fulani plotted this scenario to force us into mere consumers of their agricultural products without farming our own lands and raising our own livestock as we did in the past. .....and we bought it!
Bro that stuff is changing ...pig , poultry and fishe farming is on the raise in Igbo land
Pork can comfortably replace cow and goat ...we can easily farm goat too ..so that's no big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by cjrane: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
OreMI22:

GBAM!!!

3 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by horsepower102: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Total sales that's 5250

Stop lecturing them. Let them remain ignorant. It’s working out for us igbos well.

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by jimyjames(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
OreMI22:

Well said.
But if i were to add, i would say just focus on food security and invest in Igboland.

The Chinese suffered same when they were smeared as half human communists. But, they concentrated on building their agriculture, manufacturing and commerce. Today, all those stories and opinions are baseless because they succeeded.

Igbos should tow the Chinese method. Concentrate in building and improving your land. In the end, those wicked people with their tales of calumny will be baseless if you succeed.

My fear is that many Igbos are so gullible to believe all they see on Nigerian TV and newspapers. Nigeria does not wish the Igbo well and indeed are so sad that the Igbo managed to survive and improve themselves despite the years of systematic marginalization, oppression and calumny against their character.
[b]
If you can just resolve and say "FVCK NIGERIA AND WHAT NIGERIANS THINK" you will be unhindered by the evil designs of these people and be successful in your [/b]life.

We are a successful ethnic group ain't we ? Whatever we have in Igbo land is a self made achievement, plus we have dominated all parts of the country, if it wasn't for our ingenuity and strong dominant spirit as Igbo's , we all could have been beggars by now, but we bounced back strong, we can still look in the eyes of those ethnic groups that united to fight us for 3 yrs , and tell them f*ck you , you need us in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Total sales that's 5250

Will you shut up? Gala sausage rolls company would never allow retailers to much such profit, provision sellers don't make much profit.

Ode.

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Amaao: 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:
We will destroy that afonja express news , that has waged war of propaganda against the Igbo's .

Point of rectification..Awolowo free education is not a waste rathan than huge success for the betterment of this country today most especially Southwest.

Too bad awolowo committed suicide , I bet he will be turning in his grave now, knowing the city he built is now brown roof slum city, and his free education was a waste

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by horsepower102: 3:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
History555:

Stop giving these people valuable education for free. Let them remain ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Why would dey ? Are they not scared ...your lands are cheap na
You mean your lands are more expensive than Asokoro, Lekki, Ajah Maitama, Banana island?

People move to progressive societies.

Oloriburuku nie, hahahaha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:24pm On Jun 10, 2020
Baba say people are afraid of buying their lands coupled with the cost... Who buy land in a backward place ?

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Okoroawusa: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
SmartPolician:
horsepower102, tell your oga to stop the obssesion with the Igbos

I am sure he is an Izon man

He should talk about his people and leave the Igbos out of his madness
Supported
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Will you shut up? Gala sausage rolls company would never allow retailers to much such profit, provision sellers don't make much profit.

Ode.
That's from uac website ...they won scam u ooh ..

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by flokii: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Lagos and Ogun (Yoruba owned States) are the commercial hub of the country so what rubbish is Reno Omokri yapping?

Western region already had a TV station before some countries in Europe so definitely we own media and communication. Reno should keep pressing their mumu button while they remain poorest region in South with lowest IGR.
Rubbish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Other ethnicities too can't boast of owning properties in South East, who invest in a backward society for goodness sake?

People move to progressive society, actually I would say am happy that some group of people see buying land in my region as a trophy, imagine how a peasant would feel after Landing in London Heathrow airport? Wow, wow, am not going back to Africa, I must make it here, I must buy property (s)..... That's how most of you see Yorubaland, your London.

Hahaha

Lolz. All I can say is that the whole world is like our London. We do business in every society weather developed or not. That's why you can see an igbo man in a remote village making money. Lol grin grin

Honestly, I don't think I will feel happy or proud that someone is making money and turning me to a tenant in my land, while I can't do the same in his land. Is it not almost the same as colonization? Chai. Yoruba youths need prayers. A special deliverance should be conducted on the land. Maybe the tribe might have offended ogun. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Yedebem: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Trash.

We Igbo's are only good at spewing propaganda and hate against other Nigerians. That's not good.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by cjrane: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

Bro that stuff is changing ...pig , poultry and fishe farming is on the raise in Igbo land
Pork can comfortably replace cow and goat ...we can easily farm goat too ..so that's no big deal

I think you are missing the point about what self sufficiency entails.

~ Before the war, Igbos exported fish, Yam, Rice and other agricultural products from the East to other parts of the north.
~Today, the north exports agricultural products INCLUDING FISH, RICE, YAM & POULTRY to Igboland!

It didn't happen overnight. They used the FG to deliberately sabotaged every agricultural river basin projects in Igboland, while the same Federal Government invested heavily in dams to irrigate their arid land in the north.

Today, we must realize that it is too dangerous to continue to allow ourselves to depend on them for our food and livestock.
Ofcourse, expect Hausa/Fulani to sabotage your farms and efforts at raising your own livestock.

3 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Ojiofor: 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
flokii:
Lagos and Ogun (Yoruba owned States) are the commercial hub of the country so what rubbish is Reno Omokri yapping?

Western region already had a TV station before some countries in Europe so definitely we own media and communication. Reno should keep pressing their mumu button while they remain poorest region in South with lowest IGR.
Rubbish!

The bolded is one of those foolish lies Lagos/Ibadan expressway media told gullible Yorubas to feel good.
Can you name the European countries without TV stations?

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by jimyjames(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Hahaha

Point of correction we don't sell lands to outsiders , land is more expensive in south east than it is in Yoruba land , except some parts of no mans land Lagos which we purchased 80% .

You can't survive if you don't sell your fathers lands to us , we are colonizing you in the name of investments like the Chinese are doing to Africa

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by snitchbitch: 3:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Thought they have gone to ******!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars / Boko Haram, Bandits Are Northern Freedom Fighters - Adamu Garba / Nigeria Ordered 24 M-346 Fighter Jets From Italy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.