Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media (2519 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Lolz. All I can say is that the whole world is like our London. We do business in every society weather developed or not. That's why you can see an igbo man in a remote village making money. Lol grin grin

Honestly, I don't think I will feel happy or proud that someone is making money and turning me to a tenant in my land, while I can't do the same in his land. Is it not almost the same as colonization? Chai. Yoruba youths need prayers. A special deliverance should be conducted on the land. Maybe the tribe might have offended ogun. grin grin
You move everywhere, in search of greener pastures, but sadly no one is interested in moving to your land... You should be very worried about that?

United States, UK, Germany e.t.c consulates receives hundred of thousands of Application of every month.. what does that tells you? A forward society ? Of course they would be happy, more money from the Visa applications and you're going there to add to there economy.

Your Girls only come here to do Ashawo, which is tax free... Guys petty trading, little tax.

Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Point of correction we don't sell lands to outsiders , land is more expensive in south east than it is in Yoruba land , except some parts of no mans land Lagos which we purchased 80% .

You can't survive if you don't sell your fathers lands to us , we are colonizing you in the name of investments like the Chinese are doing to Africa
Ok, delusion of grandeur.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by OreMI22: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
cjrane:

I think you are missing the point about what self sufficiency entails.

~ Before the war, Igbos exported fish, Yam, Rice and other agricultural products from the East to other parts of the north.
~Today, the north exports agricultural products INCLUDING FISH, RICE, YAM & POULTRY to Igboland!

It didn't happen overnight. They used the FG to deliberately sabotaged every agricultural river basin projects in Igboland, while the same Federal Government invested heavily in dams to irrigate their arid land in the north.

Today, we must realize that it is too dangerous to continue to allow ourselves to depend on them for our food and livestock.
Ofcourse, expect Hausa/Fulani to sabotage your farms and efforts at raising your own livestock.

Exactly!

The same tactics DANGOTE used to kill IBETO cement so that he will be the sole cement supplier to Igboland. Meanwhile, the Hausa/Fulani cannot tolerate an Igbo monopoly on any aspect of their lives or their food supply!

People must be awake to these vicious tactics of Fulanis.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2020
Igbochief001:

That's from uac website ...they won scam u ooh ..
Ooh my bad, I still believe the wholesalers won't sell at that price to the retailers.

All round, the business isn't lucrative when the considered the stress and the competition on the highway.
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

You move everywhere, in search of greener pastures, but sadly no one is interested in moving to your land... You should be very worried about that?

United States, UK, Germany e.t.c consulates receives hundred of thousands of Application of every month.. what does that tells you? A forward society ? Of course they would be happy, more money from the Visa applications and you're going there to add to there economy.

Your Girls only come here to do Ashawo, which is tax free... Guys petty trading, little tax.

Stop deceiving yourself.

Fortunately for us, we are not worried about that. We are happy cheesy cheesy It is our land and we decide what to do with it. It is not a"NO MANS LAND " .By the way, why didn't you include Israel in your examples?

Stop deceiving yourself. Yoruba ashawos are helping their destinies here.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by NGpatriot: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
horsepower102:
Reno omokiri said that Igbos dominates the economy but forgot to dominate the media.

This is 100% accurate analysis. No truer words have been said. And because of this great mistake, Igbos are paying heavily for the consequences of having others tell your story. Especially those who are our sworn enemies.

The hours upon hours the likes of pazienza and [/b]have to spend online trying to debunk decades of lies and propaganda against igbos could have been avoided if we were able to tell our own stories through our own media.

The internet is the great equalizer but it’s just the beginning. We need to establish our own media houses or we will continue to let our enemies tell our stories for us.

Overall I am glad that this generation of igbos have woken up to the great damage this has done. But we need to do more to fix this nonsense.

[b]Look at what NBS did with the recent statistics. If we had a credible media house with strong investigative journalism, we could have easily debunked it on National television.

We igbos will continue to suffer if we don’t fix this annoying post civil war legacy.

Ekwusigom.

Comedians..

The same AnambraConman parade around NL with NBS stats that favored the SE, but they run mad when the starts doesn't favor them.

Hypocrites.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
To that fool comparing Chinese with igbos, hahaha

Chinese economy is the second biggest in the world.

In Nigeria, igboland economy is the second lowest out of six zones.

Putting The almighty Chinese in the same sentence with Igbo is very dumb.

Chinese are expanding their business, trying to conquer the whole world whilst Igbos are running away from. Poverty.

Igbos are like Zimbabweans, Romanians (European standard), Congolese... Running away to other progressive societies to do Black jobs and Ashawo... Hahahah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Ooh my bad, I still believe the wholesalers won't sell at that price to the retailers.

All round, the business isn't lucrative when the considered the stress and the competition on the highway.
Lol that's d recommended price oga ...whole sellers price are way different ..a who seller makes max 100 per carton

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

Fortunately for us, we are not worried about that. We are happy cheesy cheesy It is our land and we decide what to do with it. It is not a"NO MANS LAND " .By the way, why didn't you include Israel in your examples?

Stop deceiving yourself. Yoruba ashawos are helping their destinies here.
Haha, I think you should think about that oo.

Imagine me bragging about helping my friend build a duplex while myself lives in a face me and face you house. Isn't that laughable?

Alaigbo isn't attracting foreign and domestic investments but my friend think it's sensible to boast about contributing to his rival's progress.

Wetin concern me sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Haha, I think you should think about that oo.

Imagine me bragging about helping my friend build a duplex while myself lives in a face me and face you house. Isn't that laughable?

Alaigbo isn't attracting foreign and domestic investments but my friend think it's sensible to boast about contributing to his rival's progress.

Wetin concern me sef.

I've told you to cleanse your land angry

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Genoa(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

I've told you to cleanse your land angry
For attracting Success?

Ayam not understanding again oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by jimyjames(m): 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

Ok, delusion of grandeur.

Calm down my friend, I know it hurts, but what can you do ? Nothing, you can't survive without selling your fathers lands to us grin

or can you buy back the lands you sold to us ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by oyatz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
Excuse me sir,

1) Reno Omakri never said Igbos dominate the economy of Nigieria but said Igbo dominate the commercial sector in Nigeria which is even wrong and misleading.

2) Different people from different tribes dominate different aspects of the commercial sector.

Thanks.

horsepower102:
Reno omokiri said that Igbos dominates the economy but forgot to dominate the media.

This is 100% accurate analysis. No truer words have been said. And because of this great mistake, Igbos are paying heavily for the consequences of having others tell your story. Especially those who are our sworn enemies.

The hours upon hours the likes of pazienza and have to spend online trying to debunk decades of lies and propaganda against igbos could have been avoided if we were able to tell our own stories through our own media.

The internet is the great equalizer but it’s just the beginning. We need to establish our own media houses or we will continue to let our enemies tell our stories for us.

Overall I am glad that this generation of igbos have woken up to the great damage this has done. But we need to do more to fix this nonsense.

Look at what NBS did with the recent statistics. If we had a credible media house with strong investigative journalism, we could have easily debunked it on National television.

We igbos will continue to suffer if we don’t fix this annoying post civil war legacy.

Ekwusigom.
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by oyatz(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2020
It's true, if you are focused you will get to the top,even if you are starting from menial jobs.

I also know so many people who are employers of Labour today but started as petty traders in 1985-1990.

Even Dangote started from petty trading close to his Uncle's Warehouse in Kano.

However, not all petty traders are Igbos.
There are millions of Nigerians from different tribes without inherited wealth who started small and became bigger in their trades.

horsepower102:

On this same nairaland, i have seen a university graduate dressed up in suit and selling groundnut on the streets because he couldn't find a job. Guess what, that groundnut selling was giving him enough money to survive.

You will be shocked how many successful Igbos that started by selling single items on the streets.

The innoson we celebrate today started with a 2x2 shop that you all make fun of.

My uncle who sent all his children to school in the UK and US started out by carrying and mixing cement.

Its only fools that make fun of people starting life with menial jobs. Those same people will years later start buying up your lands and you come back to nairaland to wail.
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by oyatz(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Excuse me bros,

How did Hausa-Fulani force you to be dependent on their food and Agricultural produce?

In my own personal opinion, as we live together over the years, our economies became more interwoven and interdependent. For instance,

The Urhobos, Binis,Igbos, Yorubas produce palm oil and Palm kernels.

The animal feeds companies (dominated by the Yoruba people) use the Palm kernels as one of the the raw materials to produce chicken and Fish feeds.

The Igbo pepper soup Madams in Lagos buy these cat fishes from the Yoruba cat fish farmers while the foods restaurants buy the chicken.

The Hausas supply the suya and vegetable oil at such relaxation joints and also produce parts of the Maize used to brew the beer being served at such relaxation joints.

This is just one chain of the microscopic aspect of the economic activities in Nigeria...we are now more interdependent.

OreMI22:

One of the most dangerous things threatening Igbos today is the dependence on Hausa/Fulani for any type of food or meat.

Hausa/Fulani plotted this scenario to force us into mere consumers of their agricultural products without farming our own lands and raising our own livestock as we did in the past. .....and we bought it!

1 Like

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by ikeyman00(m): 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2020
horsepower102: 11:53am

The hours upon hours the likes of pazienza and have to spend online trying to debunk decades of lies and propaganda against igbos could have been avoided if we were able to tell our own stories through our own media.

Look at what NBS did with the recent statistics. If we had a credible media house with strong investigative journalism, we could have easily debunked it on National television.

Ekwusigom.

my friend light and darkest can never meet; IPOB under the leadership of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is sanitizing everywhere; Imagine that fat bloated security guard yapping on how ijaw sold igbos; well what he did not know is IPOB intelligence is rather good; we have to tell him his Igbo name ,where he was born etc

Now Ahmed Bello and their slave afonja going all over the place talking on Igbo domination on this and that? We are here once again to tell the real edo that Oba you have there is a Yoruba immigrant imposed on them

Do you know that the zoo called Nigeria used to refine their oil before the war and 70% of the engineers are IGBo and however after the war they were chased out

Have one ever wonder the reason history was removed from curriculum ; eh your guess is good as mine

The issue is this Igbo are too blessed that on a level playground the zoo called Nigeria will be over ran

These are afonja media that has the nerve to tell us who is IGBO or not; can you visualize that

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Genoa:

For attracting Success?

Ayam not understanding again oo

What will you call a land in which the original inhabitants can't succeed in the land of the people they claim they are "accommodating "? While those who they think they are accommodating are succeeding everywhere home and abroad? Don't you think that there is a problem somewhere?

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2020
South East thought buying and selling are co
economic activity , which other tribes engage in anyway. List top 20 companies'in Nigeria, you can never see South East companies making the list.

People in corporate world control the economy, which are majorly Yoruba
Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Benevento(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

What will you call a land in which the original inhabitants can't succeed in the land of the people they claim they are "accommodating "? While those who they think they are accommodating are succeeding everywhere home and abroad? Don't you think that there is a problem somewhere?
I don't know if you trying to be sarcastic or just being stupid.

There are 4 dollar Billionaires in Nigeria and 2 of them are Yorubas.

Yoruba land is the centre of Education, best secondary schools, 6 of the top ten best universities are in Yorubaland.

Yorubaland has the best economy in the whole of west Africa.

Most of the tech startup companies are owned by Yorubas.

Forbes list of the top Entrepreneurs is dominated by Yorubas.

Yorubas have the lowest number of poor people in Nigeria, according to Oxford, NBS unpd e.t.c

Yoruba land his the most sort after in Nigeria.

Political, Yorubas are relevant.

I can go on and on, and if you want proof of the above listed I will provide it, though I don't think you worth my time.

What is your own definition of success?

I'm the same person you quoted, Geno.a is on ban.

Stop acting like a fool.

Igboland is backward that's why it doesn't attract outsiders, you have to dance to the tune my friend and stop deceiving yourself.

Efulefu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Muna4real(f): 8:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
Benevento:

I don't know if you trying to be sarcastic or just being stupid.

There are 4 dollar Billionaires in Nigeria and 2 of them are Yorubas.

Yoruba land is the centre of Education, best secondary schools, 6 of the top ten best universities are in Yorubaland.

Yorubaland has the best economy in the whole of west Africa.

Most of the tech startup companies are owned by Yorubas.

Forbes list of the top Entrepreneurs is dominated by Yorubas.

Yorubas have the lowest number of poor people in Nigeria, according to Oxford, NBS unpd e.t.c

Yoruba land his the most sort after in Nigeria.

Political, Yorubas are relevant.

I can go on and on, and if you want proof of the above listed I will provide it, though I don't think you worth my time.

What is your own definition of success?

I'm the same person you quoted, Geno.a is on ban.

Stop acting like a fool.

Igboland is backward that's why it doesn't attract outsiders, you have to dance to the tune my friend and stop deceiving yourself.

Efulefu.

You are the one that is deceiving yourself. The hard truth is that the igbos are the richest people in Nigeria take it or leave it.Success is not when you sit in your land and make money and clap for yourself. Neither is it when others make money in your land Let me define success for you

Success (that is in business) is defined as the ability to make money anyway in the world with your talent, education, and everything. It is when you make money out of yourself despite the circumstances. That means, even if you where thrown away in a foreign land or even a dessert grin, you can still make money. Have a blessed day

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by Benevento(m): 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Muna4real:

You are the one that is deceiving yourself. The hard truth is that the igbos are the richest people in Nigeria take it or leave it.Success is not when you sit in your land and make money and clap for yourself. Neither is it when others make money in your land Let me define success for you

Success (that is in business) is defined as the ability to make money anyway in the world with your talent, education, and everything. It is when you make money out of yourself despite the circumstances. That means, even if you where thrown away in a foreign land or even a dessert grin, you can still make money. Have a blessed day
You're just like an average igboman, Senseless.

Igboland is an example of a failed society, and instead of you mofos to be ashamed you keep on bragging on a bad thing, the Igbo elites needs to find a solution to the mass migration of the youth.

The great Americans stayed in America and Developed it, that's why America is the greatest country in the world, 7 of the top ten most valuable brands are in America, they Developed there land.

South Africa is arguably the most Developed country in Africa, have you ever seen a South African in Nigeria? No they can't travel to places less developed than them.

Igbos are like the Zimbabweans, Zimbs are all over South Africa doing black jobs.

Yorubas are ahead of you in every aspect, Education, Economy, standard of living wealth, politics, resources... hahaha.

Igbos are refugees.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by bigpriik: 9:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
iReddington:
Seriously ehn, Igbos need to do away with this DOMINATING and better than all attitude, it trickles down to the society that they can't be trusted, everytime we dominate this, we dominate that, are you the only Nigerians.

The consequences of all these might not be immediate, but the effect will run a gamut when the time comes because social media has made it possible for every nook and cranny of to be conscious and aware of your character and psychological makeup.

And that's why we want to be on our own so we stop disturbing you.

2 Likes

Re: Response To Reno Omokiri; Igbos Forgot To Dominate The Media by bigpriik: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2020
Benevento:

You're just like an average igboman, Senseless.

Igboland is an example of a failed society, and instead of you mofos to be ashamed you keep on bragging on a bad thing, the Igbo elites needs to find a solution to the mass migration of the youth.

The great Americans stayed in America and Developed it, that's why America is the greatest country in the world, 7 of the top ten most valuable brands are in America, they Developed there land.

South Africa is arguably the most Developed country in Africa, have you ever seen a South African in Nigeria? No they can't travel to places less developed than them.

Igbos are like the Zimbabweans, Zimbs are all over South Africa doing black jobs.

Yorubas are ahead of you in every aspect, Education, Economy, standard of living wealth, politics, resources... hahaha.

Igbos are refugees.

And that's why you guys dominate in yahoo and skull mining anyway it's lucrative grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beef Scarcity, Rising Cost Of Food Hit Southern States (Photos) / How Western Nations Ignored What FG Told Them About IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu - Vanguard / Former Governor Ihedioha’s SSG Appointed As IPOB/ESN New Legal Adviser (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.