Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... (369 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / What's The First TV Channel That Comes To Mind When You Grab The TV Remote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... by HazardMan(m): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
"PREVIOUSLY ON..."
Mine is ''prison break''

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... by mrcrabs(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mine is "Suits"
Re: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... by HazardMan(m): 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
mrcrabs:
Mine is "Suits"
Is the movie interesting?
Re: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... by mrcrabs(m): 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
HazardMan:

Is the movie interesting?

Very interesting and it's about Law
Re: Which Movie Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This... by HazardMan(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2020
mrcrabs:

Very interesting and it's about Law
I will try streaming

(1) (Reply)

Take An Exclusive Tour Of The #bbnaija Season 5 House / TOP (5) Most Beautiful Bbnaija Season 5 Female Housemates 2020 / Watch Moment Ozo Proposed To Nengi, What Nengi Did Will Surprise You (watch Vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.