Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki (879 Views)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / Abba Kyari: We've Been Vindicated - Southeast Youths On Arrest Of Super Cop / Staggered Elections : I Have Been Vindicated - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by hisexcellency34: 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2020
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State on Tuesday said he has been vindicated over his consistent claim that he did not forge his academic certificates as erroneously claimed by his detractors.

The University of Ibadan (UI) has confirmed Godwin Obaseki graduated from the institution.

The university, in a statement by its Registrar, Mrs Olubunmi Faluyi, said Godwin Nogheghase Obaseki, studied Classics.

According to the statement, the Governor gained admission to the university in 1976 and graduated in 1979 with a Second Class Honours (Lower Division).

“Records of his admission and graduation are intact in the archives of the university.” the statement said.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Crusoe Osagie, Special Adviser to the Governor on Media and Communication Strategy, said the governor has been vindicated as they have always maintained that he has nothing to hide as far as his certificates are concerned.

“Like we said , the governor of Edo state does not have anything to hide as far as his credentials are concerned"

" This governor contested for the position in 2016 with these same credentials and he was successfully screened and cleared to contest in the governorship election which he won”.

We are so confident that if things are done according to the rules, there is no screening he cannot pass”.

“We are however worried about Oshiomhole’s highhandedness and his resolve to plunge our party, APC into a crisis that it may not be able to come out from in Edo state”.

https://www.independent.ng/ui-certificate-i-have-been-vindicated-obaseki/

Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by daddytime(m): 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
We knew it all along.
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by bolaayenimo: 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oshiomhole should come up with another strategy
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by bamvik(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
What did he study? classics?
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Nbote(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oshio will soon throw in anoda hurdle
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
For colony of corrupt Nigeria politicians especially the god fathers, your certificate or any excuse given is just because they don't want you.

Were they not the ones that helped you win election before? Why didn't they request your certificate?

Another excuse will come up soon until they make sure you are thrown out.

Like I said, I don't really care what happens in EDO. It is in the hands of Edo people to decide who will lead their state.
My sympathy to Obaseki is just that I hate god fathers. Those saying Obaseki would have been humble and not run his mouth are just so myopic to Nigerian politics. Who being humble help when the god fathers are determined to throw you out?
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Ruggedniggaone: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
OSIHOMOLE is coming with another missiles get yourself prepared obaseki

1 Like

Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Macphenson: 8:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Okooo
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Chidexter(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
bamvik:
What did he study? classics?

Poli-Vindication
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by KanwuliaExtra: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Go siddon!
Smelling-t*t*-mouth. embarassed
See face like high-way-robber yown!
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Maxymilliano(m): 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oshiomole should show us his primary school certificate!

Yeye man

1 Like

Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Chikpat(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2020
How can you not be vindicated? Even Dino with fake certificates was vindicated!!!

1 Like

Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by hisexcellency34: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
how can you compare Dino with Obaseki
Chikpat:
How can you not be vindicated? Even Dino with fake certificates was vindicated!!!
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by bayotwice(f): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Congrats
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by merit455(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chikpat:
You have original certificate,but hunger no grey make you sleep
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
So why did Obaseki not present his UI certificate as part of his credentials
Re: UI Certificate: I Have Been Vindicated – Obaseki by Chikpat(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
merit455:
You have original certificate,but hunger no grey make you sleep

Data is cheap

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole political coffin was nailed by a ordinary ward chairman in his Village / See Real Reason Oshiomole,s Suspension Was Lifted / #NDDC Probe: House of Reps gives Akpabio 48hrs to substantiate contract claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.