Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (2165 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
Could you ever date a woman who smokes (w33d, cig@rettes, cigars, blunts)? undecided

Or drinks hard liquor?
Re: Guys by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
D-Sense go away.
Re: Guys by jaybee3(m): 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
Date => Yes
Marry => Not sure
Re: Guys by MrCork17: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Could you ever date a woman who smokes (w33d, cig@rettes, cigars, blunts)?  undecided

Or drinks hard liquor?

if she is as preeety as you, YES!! wink
Re: Guys by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
@Jaybee REALLY? even w33d? shocked shocked

@Mr.Cork thank you angry

hmmm. this is interesting!
Re: Guys by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]@Jaybee REALLY? even w33d? shocked shocked

Why not? Most girls are social weed smokers anyway so no biggie. I wouldn't go near those that dabber in Class A drugs though.
Re: Guys by MLSwiss: 4:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
I drink and smoke and I've never had problems with guys.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
I am a social drinker, I can't handle anything more than a wine cooler tongue lol and I used to smoke (black & milds) but it wasn't me, I wasn't feeling it plus most guys I know say men are not attracted to women who some and drink often. I guess that is not the case. . .
Re: Guys by MMM2(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
yes i pefer such chicks.
Re: Guys by omega25red(m): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
im an occasional drinker myself so drinking is not issue for me but smoking as a whole is a deal breaker
Re: Guys by MOBO444(f): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2011
The lady from Sudan i was with recently did all that and more, I loved her for it.
Re: Guys by 190: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2011
date yes

Marry NEVER

Im de crace wen i go marry smoker and drunkard undecided
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2011
Jaybee lying Mz. Dark sis!
Re: Guys by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2011
@poster
as long as we are comfortable with each other's "vices" then why not?!
Re: Guys by annawhite(f): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2011
jay bee:

Date => Yes
Marry => Not sure
oga jaybee u wiil date a smoker cos u will get the wild side of her weneva u want to but u wouldnt marry one?
dat so gud to know
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as long as we are comfortable with each other's "vices" then why not?!
hahahahahahahaaa grin grin
Re: Guys by anunaki(f): 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
i love red wine(spanish wine in particular), a sip at a time, but it does not determine my character, i know some ladies who pretend to be holy church goers  but behind the scene they are the most wicked in character,
Re: Guys by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
A woman that smokes is an Instant turn-off to me.
When I kiss, I get REAL deep and that would be like lapping out a very full ash-tray.
Disgusting.

Never liked the booze breath either, and would be ideal if she wasn't into it, but NO exceptions can be made for a smoker.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't get it, why consider dating her and then not marrying her? doesn't make any sense?  undecided
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mz. Dark,

According to African men, dating a woman is nothing but a casual thing. Nothing serious unless they are engaged. However, if it a casual thing it is not their business. A woman they are dating is like a friend with benefits.
Re: Guys by omega25red(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mz. Dark,

According to African men, dating a woman is nothing but a casual thing. Nothing serious unless they are engaged. However, if it a casual thing it is not their business. A woman they are dating is like a friend with benefits.
which african men gave you that impression?
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2011
Chima I am beginning to believe that undecided.
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
omega25red:

Give me six months to go through the entire site and copy and paste all the similar responses. Is that okay with you?
Re: Guys by deniyor: 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yeah why not. But it isn't going to be anything serious.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2011
omega25red:

pls bro, help me ask this damsel oh!!!!

@mrs.Chima (aka Mrs.Eve soundalike)
there is a HUGE difference between dating someone and marrying them,anyone even you should know that.
the aim is not the same, the relationship aint the same, the expectations aint the same and, last but not least, what you experience is DEFINITELY not the same.
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mr brownjay,

Bite my ENTIRE NYANSH. I saw what you said! angry angry angry
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

there is a HUGE difference between dating someone and marrying them,anyone even you should know that.
the aim is not the same, the relationship aint the same, the expectations aint the same and, last but not least, what you experience is DEFINITELY not the same.

BUT WHAT IS THE POINT IN DATING HER IF YOU FIND HER UNFIT TO BE A WIFE OTHER THAN FOR S3X?? Seriously let's not run around the issue. If you she smokes w33d, gets drunk, basically gets it in, and you don't want that in a wife, then why bother DATING a woman like her? I dont get it.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^^women women women. . . . . . . .how many time did i call you?!
how would a person know that someone is fit to be a wife without test riding her?! duh!
dont put the horse before the carriage, it goes like this: FRIENDSHIP, DATING and then, if she passes all the tests with flying colors, MARRIAGE. people can stop and bounce out anytime during the first two steps. . . . . . . or use these as just a way to meet women.

there are many reason why people would enter a relationship:
- to discover who she really is as a mate(and possibly if he can stand her)
- to practice his skills and understand women until the day he meets the real deal.
- to have someone to spend quality time with.
- to do all the nasty stuff he thinks a WIFEY cannot possibly do.

also let us all remember in dating:
- you can walk away from this relationship anytime you feel like it.
- your spouse will keep herself in check ALL THE TIME because of the point above.
- you have absolutely NO OBLIGATIONS to go any further, if you dont want to.
- you have NO OBLIGATIONS to deal with your "in-laws".
- you still can each have your own place thus your own lives.
- you are ultimately only responsible for  YOUR OWN SELF.
Re: Guys by deniyor: 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2011
MBJ tell them.
I still salute from previous incidence!
Re: Guys by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Mr brownjay,
Bite my ENTIRE NYANSH.  I saw what you said!  angry angry angry

you mean all of it?! lol

seriously, what have i done/said now?!

deniyor:

MBJ tell them.
I still salute from previous incidence!

what incidence bro?!
Re: Guys by deniyor: 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2011
Errrmmmm, I meant previous post. The one you used 12pks of cds in 3 days grin
Re: Guys by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^LOL, nah no worries man. . . . . . .  just different people putting our points across this NL "table", from across the world, its the beauty of NL!
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Now you see what you said?   angry

Mz. Dark made perfectly sense when she said why would you date a smoker but won't marry a smoker? That is crazy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being A Good Girl Will Not Get You A Man! / Would You Kiss Your Partner, Even If They Have Not Brushed / One Of Us Is Osu, My Family Say We Can't Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.