Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,453 members, 7,853,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted (13472 Views)

FCT Current Result: If Neither APC Or PDP Makes 25% Here, There Will Be Runoff / UK Threatens Sanctions Against Violence Sponsors In Edo, Ondo Polls / INEC: Postponing Edo, Ondo Polls Will Create Constitutional Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by opalu: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Giving thugs clue on how to spoil the election

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Olabode971(f): 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
INEC, we go see who go vote nau... When nothing good is done to succour the hunger in the Land, INEC is planning election with huge money budgeted for it. Sebi person weh dey hungry go stand for sun and vote abi?? #Clueless country run by clueless set of pipu. The election is already shattered sef, right before it get started. Una never know anything!!

2 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Who still takes INEC seriously?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Sweetgoodie(f): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2020
post=90540324:
No be small matter o .

Sho!

shocked
all of us @ says no to Buhari

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by IYANGBALI: 7:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Yinmu! Na today?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by InfernoNig: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2020
ammyisback:
how u take know say na guy?

Only a guy can do that.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by lagosrd: 7:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
• Vows to protect integrity of guber elections to avoid what happened in Bayelsa, Kogi

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/no-result-if-edo-ondo-pollsre-disrupted-inec/

Direct that one to APC and not all other political parties. They need it most. Don't preempt PDP and other parties. INEC should be held accountable for anything that happens there.

Don't use style to uphold evil. If APC disrupts the election , declare the next party and no IMO abracadabra.

4 Likes

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by slimfit1(m): 7:53am On Jun 11, 2020
They are preparing for Tinu we won't rig for you that is the message for him.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by OKTolu: 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Ghen ghen he don happen
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by fergie001: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2020
adioolayi:
So, as a politician, I can create violence, if I see that the result is not going my way

My thoughts exactly......this isn't a sensible move from INEC at all.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by JOSCO7720: 8:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Chat me up on WATSAP at a very affordable prices;08143206548

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by golddare: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownbefitsme:
• Vows to protect integrity of guber elections to avoid what happened in Bayelsa, Kogi

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/no-result-if-edo-ondo-pollsre-disrupted-inec/

Very easy to solve electoral violence. Conduct another election in places where there was disruption.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by ramatintin(m): 8:46am On Jun 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
E don set. APC = violent.
PDP was the founder of violence in Nigeria politics others followed.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2020
. . . Addressing challenges the commission might face in conducting an election in a Coronavirus pandemic period, he said Nigeria with 10 bye-elections and over 6.2 million voters was determined to ensure democracy is not truncated.

“Our electoral and democratic process can’t be suspended on account of the COVID-19 pandemic.”

He said proper measures have been put in place to contain the possible spread of COVID-19 among voters and officials.

Listing some of the measures, the INEC Chairman said, machines used for voter authentication will be disinfected, the use of face masks and a two-meter (six feet) physical distance between voters will be enforced while infrared thermometers will be provided in voting and collation areas.

He said adequate security during the process will be put in place while officials participating in the conduct of the election will be properly trained in line with advisories and guideline listed by the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).

The message he just passed to "gazette governor."
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Cantonese: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Caseless:
By this pronouncement, you just gave politicians the 'carte blanche' to go to their opponent's stronghold and disrupt election so as to reduce his number.
APC is still the party to beat.

APC is not the party to beat. They have been given the green light to create confusion if they find they are losing and wait for another day to continue.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by ikpochi(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2020
Coming from the first INEC chairman known to have conducted the most controversial elections marred with irregularities in the history of Nigeria. ..rubbish. I dont have a single trust in this guy at all

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by MrCharity: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Violence*
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Inda2020: 9:56am On Jun 11, 2020
他们想要我的心灵,灵魂和我的身体。秘密社会试图盯着我。 但是我会把它隐身在一个他们找不到我的地方!해튜켜큐코 너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너 뉸 人士官长 者勿
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by wonder233: 9:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooges won't like this news. For them,
why can't Inec protect godfathers?
adioolayi:
So, as a politician, I can create violence, if I see that the result is not going my way
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
post=90540324:
No be small matter o .

Sho!

shocked

shut up!

ekpa e yagayaga

eriako!!!

Mee ka fawe gaga!!!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by FlordFlorez(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
ramatintin:
PDP was the founder of violence in Nigeria politics others followed.
are u referring to those in PDP then 'PDP' acronyms? Do i need to remind u that those in PDP then are presently in APC now.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Sam0(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
A lossing candidate may use this opportunity to disrupt the election so that it should be cancelled.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu: No Result If Edo, Ondo Polls Are Disrupted by Charly68: 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
We pray you stand on your word...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Papyrus Magazine Holds Three Awards In One Night As Leaders Are Honoured / Airforce Crash Victims To Be Buried Today / Yakubu Yusuf Rearrested Over Police Pension Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.