Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face (858 Views)

South African Man Explains Why Their Girls Love Nigerian Men (pic/video) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Mediarero: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2020
Anjola My Love: To prove her ogbonge love for her partner, Nigerian girl tattoos his name on her face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-2J1ttWVFE

Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by iretiolu92(f): 8:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Madness
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 11, 2020
So what happens when he eventually dumps you?

Some ladies foolishness is out of this world, smh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by fati2001(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by chatinent: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
ALPHAS, should we tell her?
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
No please tell me that's done with crayons cry cry . See how someone's daughter brand herself... Nawa ooo
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Goldenkrezi: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Slick grin grin
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by ehmmy11(m): 8:37am On Jun 11, 2020
junkie.. one can tell even from ordinary pics

1 Like

Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Thatlong9: 8:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Young n in love
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Ningen(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Lmao. Henceforth;
She can only date guys bearing Anjola.
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by ogbunaigwee(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2020
It will end in tears,she will end up damaging her face when trying to clean the tatto on her face,when the matter don sup.

1 Like

Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by mofeoluwadassah: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2020
In Premium tears it shall end grin
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 11, 2020
We all know it will end in tears.
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by donbachi(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2020
The day dis love nwantiti go end...she will be left with two scars..a torn,broken and pierced heart and a scarface.
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by samincredible44(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2020
that Yoruba demon go soon teach am lesson.ending tears awaiting.
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Vyzz: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2020
grin

Should we tell her
Re: Anjola My Love : Nigerian Girl Tattoos Name Of Boyfriend On Her Face by Akada1(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Mumu

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Find Love, Even In This Pandemic (pics) / Popular Nigerian Musician Caught Banging Woman In A Toilet [ Watch Video] / Am Single, I Need A Man That I Can Control, And He Must Be Very Rich – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.