Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Did Your Registration Go? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did Your Registration Go? (487 Views)

How Did The Name "Biafra" Come To Be. / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / Face Your Registration Problems – Presidency Tells APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Did Your Registration Go? by tosinaded(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2011
After days of contemplation and making up my mind, to decide if i was going to register or not, i finally decided to register today at Unilag, Eni Njoku road to be precise!

mehn i went through hell. . . . .

The laptop was like it had no heat sink/fan at all. . .
kept tripping of after every 15minutes!
in cases when it doesnt go off, it would just suddenly hang. . .
making the Inec official shut it down manually and restart.

The Biometric stuff for finger prints looked like a summer project by chinese kids, it looked so substandard!
it took me 20mins to get my right hand done! though my left hand was faster. .
i kept wiping my fingers over and over again, the finger print stuff had a permanent cloth that was being used to clean the surface at intervals. . .

the camera was just perfect anyways. . . kudo's

the printer wasnt even plugged. . . reason: its not printing well, so i was asked to come back tommorow

Then the people! Gosh Nigerians are just so lawless and impatient, its a shame mehn. . even the so called elderly people. . .

No regard for human feelings

No regard for constituted authority

No manners

No shame

Its all good sha. . cos in the end i was able to register after 4hours!

whats ur own experience?
Re: How Did Your Registration Go? by olas79(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
Tosin u can say that again and again. It's even better u got done after four hours.will u imagine a whole day at the queue. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: How Did Your Registration Go? by Jarus(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2011

(1)

Fraud Continues In Gej Government / Mandela Should Have Been Flown To Nigeria For Treatment / This Should Be The Last Time We Have Mass Voters Reg Exercise-jubril Aminu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.