Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,331 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! (699 Views)

The Beef: Kenyans Vs Nigerians (Photos) / PHCN Official Electrocuted On A Pole At Police College In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari's Portrait Hung On A Pole In Cameroon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by ladytravel: 7:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
The Portuguese are supporting their candidate (3rd) and are about to overtake our Nigerian candidate (2nd)

No way o! - [url]http://www.blogyourwaytothenorthpole.com/entries?search[meta_sort]=votes_count.desc[/url]

With 600,000+ people here on Nairaland, we can easily move into 1st place in just one day and plant the Nigerian flag at the North Pole!

Let's set a record!!
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by jumobi1(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2011
Sweden?
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by ladytravel: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2011
Sweden is country of residence.

Same as Nigerians living in US, UK, Germany, Ghana, South Africa, etc. We're everywhere grin
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by jummy79(f): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2011
You have my vote! Hope the others on this site have cast their vote.
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by jason123: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
I just voted for you. I wish you the best of LUCK!!! smiley

@ All
C'mon, let's give her our support!!!!
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by jason123: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2011
Everyone, Let's make history!!!
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by ladytravel: 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2011
@jummy79 & @jason123

Thanks for your support! Let's make history and you all will be a part of the process!
Re: Portuguese Vs. Nigerians: Race To The North Pole! by ladytravel: 9:55pm On Jan 25, 2011
Let's make history!!! - http://www.lolagoesnorth.com

A Nigerian flag at the North Pole. Please take a minute to vote above!

(1) (Reply)

Muammar Gadaffi Dams The 'rats' As He Clings To Power / I’ll Step Down For A Northern Candidate If The Need Arises- Ribadu / Fashola Raises Alarm About Pdp Rigging The Election In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.