Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (45639 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by simplepee(f): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by sammysneh(m): 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Serve him well..
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Justbehave(m): 2:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dead men don't talk.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by kaytolee(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by VectorVee68(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Indeed one won't know how strong he or she is until being strong becomes the only option, I must commend the 15 year old girl's effort. Imagine the trauma she would have faced if he had succeeded in the act

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by grandstar(m): 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
legitnow:
They should get ready for more stabbing and claims of sexual harrassment as the reason.

Whites are better judges because they reason better.

Even if u release her must not be straight away or published straight away..

That is not how they do it, otherwise she will kill again at the slightest sense of being offended.

She has now taken a live and that makes it easier for her to do it again.

Many ladies have gone scot free in the UK for murder when it was done in self defence.

We probably borrowed it from there. It is in order.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by legitnow: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
show me just 1?
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by sureinfo: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
ok o
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by simplexvi: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
69Ansour69:
Mehhhnn!
Only God has more wisdom behind why i haven't become a president in this goddehm' country

You rape, you get castrated one time!!

That's the rule, mahhn!
Seun!
Would you come to an aid of this depressed niggarrr?
castration won't stop erection bro, d castrated will do worse
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by chatinent: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good one. They should bring the corpse of the dead and still flog the heck out of him! Oh, I forgot he's dead. Stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by cococandy(f): 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
For those saying who knows what’s really happened? That’s a valid question because dead people can’t talk.
And only her and the dead man can give account of what happened.

But I’m sure the court must have seen signs/evidence of a struggle that supported her claims of attempted rape.

If she didn’t fight, they would still ask her why she did not fight. How can one man rape you when he doesn’t have a gun? She was doomed to be condemned either way.

4 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by BlueAir: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
God obviously has a good reason.because u aren't fit for leadership.great leaders lead by reasons and facts not sentiments.. death or torture for rape crime isn't wise or applicable.what happens to rape perpatrators that are later proven innocent?hm? Will u dash them ur balls and that of ur family to continue life?
69Ansour69:
Mehhhnn!
Only God has more wisdom behind why i haven't become a president in this goddehm' country

That's the rule, mahhn!
Seun!

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by AskProf: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Creator16:
Take advantage of this Lockdown by taking your Business/Product Online or Make money by OWNING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
I am an Expert in the field of YouTube and Digital Marketing..
I can teach everything you need to know..

Note: There is a Little price attached

Call or whatsapp
070423≈546≈85

What's the name of your own YouTube channel?
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetnonsense:
How can we sure he actually intended to rape her... Or this is just a ploy to go Scot free of murder... Well, only God knows all

How can we rather be sure she really stabbed him or mere allegations.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by angelfallz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
69Ansour69:
Mehhhnn!

That's the rule, mahhn!
Seun!
How would you deal with female rapists Mr president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good one if it is actually on self defence....
To the teen.....she needs isolation and love most especially from male friends around her to help her psychologically
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by kenyguy(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetnonsense:
How can we sure he actually intended to rape her... Or this is just a ploy to go Scot free of murder... Well, only God knows all
Only God knows ooo
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by hajide(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
angry :

Human law is defective and therefore can never be perfect.

Every case judged by man shall be reviewed and rejudged by God, that each party may be served his/ her own fair shear.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by angelfallz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
cococandy:
For those saying who knows what’s really happened? That’s a valid question because dead people can’t talk.
And only her and the dead man can give account of what happened.

But I’m sure the court must have seen signs/evidence of a struggle that supported her claims of attempted rape.

If she didn’t fight, they would still ask her why did fight. How can one man rape you when he doesn’t have a gun? She was doomed to be condemned either way.

The part about the valid question, you're correct. But the rest of what you said, shows you didn't read the news article.
Please read the newspaper article in full.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ovoP(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
VectorVee68:
Indeed one won't know how strong he or she is until being strong becomes the only option, I must commend the 15 year old girl's effort. Imagine the trauma she would have faced if he had succeeded in the act
Her killing someone also causes trauma it's not easy to kill someone good or bad.... She needs to be rehabilitated.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by jagabanjhn(m): 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
coolqayy:
Safe a soul. we want to safe a brother that was rescued during a suicide attempt because of 320k debt. Any amount to give back hope
Gtbank
I have a job for him that can get him the complete money within 6 months and after that he can keep the work to help himself. Nobody will just donate money to anyone just because he wanted to take his life. If it's that simple, everyone will start attempting to take their life.
Note: He will be working Monday to Saturday 9am-6pm here in Yaba Lagos. My contact is on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by angelfallz(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is mind blowing how people can be easily manipulated into believing anything.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by SmartyPants(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetnonsense:

What could make a 15 year old to murder her father's 51 year old friend?

You disgust me.

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by michoim(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by anochuko01(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetnonsense:
You're free to go ask the dead
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by cococandy(f): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
angelfallz:

The part about the valid question, you're correct. But the rest of what you said, shows you didn't read the news article.
Please read the newspaper article in full.
okay.
Done.

Doesn’t really take or add anything to/from my post still.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by AskProf: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
coolqayy:
Safe a soul. we want to safe a brother that was rescued during a suicide attempt because of 320k debt. Any amount to give back hope
Gtbank

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by OriOko88(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
My own point is, did she really stabbed the man to death but was acquitted based on self defence, Or she was acquitted because they lied against her or she wasn't d killer
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by muykem: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
sweetnonsense:
You can appeal the court judgement. At least you suppose to understand that court will never deliver judgement in crucial case like murder without satisfy itself with available evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.