Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (45642 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by joyandfaith: 7:58pm On Jun 11, 2020
tipscogreen:

I was told that women can also be charged for rape. Suppose it was a man or a boy that murder his lover and then claimed that the woman wanted to rape her...., will he be acquitted and discharged? Our law or legal system is gender bias. It only favour our females

there are more men in prisons than women. for a 15 years old to stab 51 year old man, her father friend, it means a lot in rape. 90% of rapists are acquaintances
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by fergieboy: 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
But wait o

A girl can just stab a Guy and claim he attempted raping her
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time is ticking

What are you going through that you're contemplating suicide?
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Benjaminbassey1(m): 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
SmartyPants:

Will you be silent there? The law on rape establishes a very high threshold. I bet you cannot answer if I ask you what the elements of rape are which must be proved before a court.

Now a young lady stabbed her attacker and the prosecutor plus the judge agree that she acted in self defense, and you in your own wisdom, sit in your house and log on the internet to say all sorts.

I pity you. You need sense desperately.
so as you who after eating from ur mother's pot sit and post this trash, thinking ur insulting me, i knw ur doing this to impress those lazy women like you, u need deliverance, shithole like you

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Kokaine(m): 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
YoungLionken:
When faced with two evils, choose the lesser evil. The gurl killing the man is the lesser evil. I commend her effort, instead of just lying there sheepishly..

It's time we allowed our female go for karate/kungfu/taekwondo lessons...
she's just lucky she got out of it. Naija no be country o

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by OdenKelechi(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time is ticking
Tick tock
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by SmartyPants(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Benjaminbassey1:
so as you who after eating from ur mother's pot sit and post this trash, thinking ur insulting me, i knw ur doing this to impress those lazy women like you, u need deliverance, shithole like you

lol. You need sense.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by TheSparrow: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by One4me: 1:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
I don't believe this news..
The Family may have bribed the judge, lawyers and policemen handling the case.
No wonder they used the word RAPE, to gain public sympathy(We are in the period of rape).
Only God knows..
May God Help and Save us.

I tell you!
Men are never Vigilant and the STuuupeed ones among them always act rashly.
Women have entered STAGE 2 of their Plot against men in Nigeria.
Rape will always happen and it is wrong but Women, knowing it will always happen, have decided to use it as a gender-weapon against Men, just as Domestic Violence and Divorce.

All a female has to do now is claim she was about to be raped and she gets off murdering any Man she likes to murder!

At least, a manslaughter charge will be slapped against you, even if you mistakenly run-over someone who runs across you car while driving, how much more someone who took a knife and conciosuly stabbed someone to death, then claim she was about to be raped!

The alarm bells are sounding, women are crancking-up the pressure and Political-Correctness is in Vogue right now.
All l am saying is that Men who support the nonsense currently ongoing, should ensure that only A GENDER-NEUTRAL LAW against Rape is passed, because Men also get raped.

Men fell into the Domestic Violence Trap where it was made a male offense
Men fell into the Divorce trap where the Man was made the Scape goat
Now, men are about to Fall into the Rape Trap, wihthe way women are going about it and the pussy-whipped Men are apllauding them so they can appear 'sophisticated and acceptable to their women cheer leaders.
At least, l sounded the alarm, History will vindicate people like us.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by One4me: 1:34am On Jun 12, 2020
TheSparrow:
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.

Rape is not recent in the country, it has always been there and that is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Infact, statistics show that the forced lockdown that forced Men and Women together under the same closed environment, has increased the chances for sex, when wanted or unwanted, from both male and female and this is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
So stop making i tlook like something knew from the Pit of Hell, just fell down on Nigeria.
it is this sort of Crying Wolf and raising false alarm (common with all these greedy NGO's trying to make a profit off the pain ofothers) tha makes Govt pass rash laws that everyone regrets over time.

What we need is cool-headed reasoning about the issue, differentiating the various "degrees and circumstances of rape" and passing appropriate punishment for each".
Wives are now accusing their Husbands of rape, in his matrimonial Home! Just like they use Domestic Violence to cow their husbands into submission or jail!
If you pass a Blanket Law on Rape without looking at the various ramificatiosn as above, Women would use it to target and hunt the men they dislike down like rabbits.

I know some femminists and male fools will call me names just because l am bursting their bubbles but l owe it a duty to innocent people, especially Men that would be wrongly accused and punished for an offence they are not guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by frozen70(f): 2:20am On Jun 12, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
I don't believe this news..
The Family may have bribed the judge, lawyers and policemen handling the case.
No wonder they used the word RAPE, to gain public sympathy(We are in the period of rape).
Only God knows..
May God Help and Save us.

Why are you reasoning like this

Have you asked yourself what the man went there to do with her

Or you don't know the real story from onset
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by frozen70(f): 2:21am On Jun 12, 2020
4ckz:
Self defense is not a crime. I won't sit down and watch you harm me when I can defend myself.

Exactly ❗ ❗
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by cardoctor(m): 3:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Thank God she wasn't jailed.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by jonvalek(m): 5:20am On Jun 12, 2020
It's high time our young girls start learning Martial Art for self-defense. In fact it'll be best if government sign the bill of combat training in our secondary school under the Physical Education department so as to reduce all this rape and killing issue. Instead of young girls getting raped and murdered just for free like that, they'd rather be murdered defending themselves and not getting raped. Better to die than living with an everlasting stigma, if luck have it, she might even escape them using this combat skills. Maybe if they start leaving marks or scar on this bastard rapist, they'll have second thoughts next time they plan visiting any other victim.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:06am On Jun 12, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time is ticking

As long as there's life, there's hope dear. Whenever you feel overwhelmed by your struggles, go outside, empty your mind and just breathe
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ppajy: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
He who has done what anyone has not done will face the consequence no one has ever face. case close!
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ppajy: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2020
whoever killed by the sword will die by the sword case settled!
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by VectorVee68(m): 10:33am On Jun 13, 2020
ovoP:
Her killing someone also causes trauma it's not easy to kill someone good or bad.... She needs to be rehabilitated.

I am not commending her for killing someone bro and I am not justifying her actions
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ovoP(m): 10:38am On Jun 13, 2020
VectorVee68:

I am not commencing her for killing someone bro and I am not justifying her actions
Ok
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by RichBoy247: 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2020
illicit:
That's good

The man is dead, so he cannot tell his side of the story. But, there is judgement in heaven for everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.