Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her (45638 Views)

6-Year-Old Girl Accused Of Witchcraft & Tortured In Anambra, Rescued / 51-Year-Old Rapist Shamed In Ekiti (Photo) / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Biodun1929(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
legitnow:
They should get ready for more stabbing and claims of sexual harrassment as the reason.

Whites are better judges because they reason better.

Even if u release her must not be straight away or published straight away..

That is not how they do it, otherwise she will kill again at the slightest sense of being offended.

She has now taken a life and that makes it easier for her to do it again.

Hmm...scary. I remember reading the encounter of a lady that killed someone in self defense. She said when the knife entered the body the first time, that there was a strong urge for her to poke the man again, so she kept stabbing him again and again and again. I guess there is something about having the power to take another human being's life.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by simplexvi: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
enonche85:

But do u think a 15yr old girl will just get up, pick up a knife, and then go and stab a 51yr old man for no just reason?. Well, if she's guilty of murder karma will definitely pay her a visit.
I have watched a 13yr old kid get angry bfr, his reaction said it all.. u can't predict what anger is capable of leading someone to.. the man is not alive to tell us what happened sha..

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by legitnow: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Have u ever tried to kill a human being before?

Even if it is accidental, u will not feel alright.

Those of us that have not killed are even scared to kill. We are scared of death.

But once u kill, it is alot ease to do it again with no remorse.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by annsrealms(f): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time is ticking

Suicide is not the option. Think of people that care for you, the devastation they will be in.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Where is the proof that he tried to rape her?

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by YoungLionken(m): 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
Biodun1929:

True ...they also need to walk around with pepper spray. That stuff is more effective than a lot realize, and it doesn't take strength to use.
Yea, I forgot to add that...

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by tiredoflife(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice she killed him
She didnt commit murder
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
enonche85:

But do u think a 15yr old girl will just get up, pick up a knife, and then go and stab a 51yr old man for no just reason?. Well, if she's guilty of murder karma will definitely pay her a visit.

A 15 year old girl is capable of anything.

I have seen a 15 year old girl threaten her mother with a knife over weavon money. I am talking about a close cousin.

Go to Ibadan, all those small small girls who have thugs as boyfriends will not hesitate to knife you if you do anyhow.

There was the story of Christianah Oluwatoyin Oluwasesin, a teacher who was burnt to death by 12-14 years old students whose exam she was supervising. One of them lied that Mrs Oluwasesin threw out a copy of the Quran. The other students chased her to the principal's office and stabbed her severally before setting her ablaze.

If you have read "Lord of the Flies" by William Golding, you will know that children are capable of evil deeds as well.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by alaska4life: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Is hard to believe that a girl of 15 yrs old stabbed a 51 old man to death.well d death can't talk.maybe the man was a walking corpse!

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by dinachi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
phelonrays:
Magistrates’ Court sitting in the Yaba area of Lagos has acquitted and discharged a 15-year-old girl accused of murdering her father’s 51-year-old friend who tried to rape her

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/10/court-frees-girl-accused-of-murdering-51-year-old-man-who-attempted-to-rape-her/
This is how they enable female murderers!

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by pyro62(m): 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time is ticking

Life is good o. No go kill yourself o. If not, na you loss. But if you go ahead and murder yourself, may God redirect all your blessings to me. wink
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by asanwafo: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
grandstar:

Many ladies have gone scot free in the UK for murder when it was done in self defence.

We probably borrowed it from there. It is in order.
Whatever -is -done -in -UK -is -right crew.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by brainhgeek(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Way to go!
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Olutundee: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you want to become a hacker, click the link below if you're interested �

https://waptimeloaded..com/2020/06/how-to-become-hacker-complete-tutorial.html
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by tipscogreen: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
phelonrays:
Magistrates’ Court sitting in the Yaba area of Lagos has acquitted and discharged a 15-year-old girl accused of murdering her father’s 51-year-old friend who tried to rape her

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/06/10/court-frees-girl-accused-of-murdering-51-year-old-man-who-attempted-to-rape-her/
I was told that women can also be charged for rape. Suppose it was a man or a boy that murder his lover and then claimed that the woman wanted to rape her...., will he be acquitted and discharged? Our law or legal system is gender bias. It only favour our females
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by grandstar(m): 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
asanwafo:
Whatever -is -done -in -UK -is -right crew.

I did not say that. The person I replied said the release of the girl since she acted in self defence won't have happened overseas and I told him it does.

The girl was the victim here and she defended herself. What if a man was about to rape you? Male on male rape accounts for 10% of those reported at police stations. Would you kill him if it came to that? Do you think your anus can cope with the entrance and persistent thrust? What of the shame when neighbour's know you've been sodomized and left bleeding?

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by 69Ansour69: 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
SirMichael1:
A man gets castrated after he rapes. Okay fine. But what happens after a woman rapes?

Yikes!
Yogatit, niggarrr
Every niggarrr wants to get raped, even this dude with words above
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by SirMichael1: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
69Ansour69:

Yikes!
Yogatit, niggarrr
Every niggarrr wants to get raped, even this dude with words above
Don't generalize. I don't want to get raped! I sure as hell know many guys who don't want to either. I can't live with the trauma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Volunteer29(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
phelonrays:

Why set her free? They have given ladies the permission to kill and blame it on rape even when it's not.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by 69Ansour69: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
BlueAir:
God obviously has a good reason.because u aren't fit for leadership.great leaders lead by reasons and facts not sentiments.. death or torture for rape crime isn't wise or applicable.what happens to rape perpatrators that are later proven innocent?hm? Will u dash them ur balls and that of ur family to continue life?

Yikes
I perceive nothin' in your words above but anger, deppression an' the goddehm sentiment you've just mentioned, mahn!!
Seemingly, you ain't a real mahn jorr
You need to learn how to handle people's words without terseness and being insensitive, okay?
Cheers Mahn!!!
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by BlueAir: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin you sound senseless from the beginning to the end so no need to take your words serious
69Ansour69:

Yikes
I perceive nothin' in your words above but anger, deppression an' the goddehm sentiment you've just mentioned, mahn!!
Seemingly, you ain't a real mahn jorr
You need to learn how to handle people's words without terseness and being insensitive, okay?
Cheers Mahn!!!

2 Likes

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by rhodman: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
illicit:
That's good

Very good

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by ezegenigbonine: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yoruba and rape eeeh
Making the country proud with rape
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Ybaby: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
legitnow:
Black people abuse their own institution.

They cannot be trusted with anything.

They lack principle and everything is shady and shabby.

We need the whites back. This is the samething they did in Imo State.

Why say "We" say "You"

All you have to do is apply at any palm oil plantation in Bendel state without pay and ask your Master to whip you every morning while shouting Apes Obey at your niggga ass BUT never let me hear you say We ever again.

You were born free but feel free to enslave yourself....

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by concordetz: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Alleged rape is bad enough but license is now given to kill anybody if you can frame up neatly package reasons. Was it established that a rape occurred. Did doctors established a rape case and that the deceased was responsible. Was there witnesses and previous incident'ed occurrences. I tireo

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Benjaminbassey1(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
SmartyPants:

What could make a 15 year old to murder her father's 51 year old friend?

You disgust me.
you never believe that girls can be funny abi, wait until in gets to u, it will come a time girls will use rape to extort money from men, they will be like'' give me money or else I will accuse u of rape. they made law without considering the oda gender..

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by kolade560: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
I don't believe this news..
The Family may have bribed the judge, lawyers and policemen handling the case.
No wonder they used the word RAPE, to gain public sympathy(We are in the period of rape).
Only God knows..
May God Help and Save us.

use ur sense nah.....

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by SmartyPants(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Benjaminbassey1:
you never believe that girls can be funny abi, wait until in gets to u, it will come a time girls will use rape to extort money from men, they will be like'' give me money or else I will accuse u of rape. they made law without considering the oda gender..

Will you be silent there? The law on rape establishes a very high threshold. I bet you cannot answer if I ask you what the elements of rape are which must be proved before a court.

Now a young lady stabbed her attacker and the prosecutor plus the judge agree that she acted in self defense, and you in your own wisdom, sit in your house and log on the internet to say all sorts.

I pity you. You need sense desperately.

1 Like

Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by joyandfaith: 7:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
The girl is already a Gangster and might be recruited into one of these cults if she is not taken far away; also in saner climes the government will have to rehabilitate the girl. Despite being set free ,she will live a lifetime of trauma.

if she had been raped, she will still live a lifetime of trauma and people like you would still call her names.
Re: Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Whilst it may appear a clear cut case of an innocent underaged girl being lured to a pervert's home to be molested; I still think for justice to be served the trial should have been allowed to run it's full course.
Who knows if the girl is a gang member and it was a robbery gone wrong? Dead men cannot speak.
The most the court should have done is to release her to go home for the duration of the trial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary: Pastor Blessed Kelechukwu Iwuanyawu Burial Posters / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / In Anambra: Domestic Worker Cuts Off Woman’s Genitals For Money Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.