Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. (4572 Views)

I Love Her But I'm Scared / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by PROVERBZ(m): 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Guys, I'm a 21year old Nigerian male and the lady I'm going to have sex with is a 22year old Nigerian female.

I would like to state that I'm not religious. I'm an atheist don't give me advice based in your religious books.
So,
I met her from a friend. I immediately knew that if I was ever going to lose my virginity she was the perfect person.
She was beautiful, the right amount of intelligent, and most importantly she wasn't clingy. She was the perfect example of what some Nigerians would describe as 'girl way her eyes Don open. I befriended her immediately and after a week I asked her for sex which she agreed to.

My fears are she has been around. Her body count could be around 11 to 30, no judgement. I could end up with HIV, STDS.

I have heard so much about how unpleasant sex with condoms are so I was considering going In raw.
Thoughts of HIV and STDS made me give it a second thought. What if I ask for blow jobs instead of penetrating her?? Can I get HIV and StDS through that means??

Secondly what if she pretends to be pregnant in other to get money off me?? Secondly, what if she actually falls pregnant.
This thoughts have been giving me sleepless nights. How do I proceed??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Amos1423(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Touch your head and say this
I am a fool,
Myself, receive sense!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by thesicilian: 5:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
A 21yr old with the brain of a 12yr old undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by SirMichael1: 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol. Always use a condom for your first time. E get why.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmmm.

You're playing too much theatrics in your head as it is now. Chances are you will not even "enjoy" the act with all the germophobic anxiety you're building up. If you don't trust someone or have enough information about them to know whether or not they're an infection risk, then maybe you shouldn't be thinking about having sex with them in the first place.

You're an atheist, so i suppose you live more on the side of logic than "mental conspiracies" which you're already spinning in your mind.
It's all in your head.

But the best advice; YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BOTHER HAVING SEX. GO READ SOME BOOKS ABOUT PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND WHEN YOU'RE READY TO HAVE SEX......Do it with someone you can trust.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by PROVERBZ(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
thesicilian:
A 21yr old with the brain of a 12yr old undecided
thr first post on your profile is, 'breaking archeologists find the gate of hell. An d admin had to close down the thread cuz of how stupid your post was.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Kingseex1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
Amos1423:
Touch your head and say this I am a fool, Myself, receive sense!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
You're a guy so I won't take you serious
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
SirMichael1:
. okay we have heard you, next person
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
Hmmmm.

You're playing too much theatrics in your head as it is now. Chances are you will not even "enjoy" the act with all the germophobic anxiety you're building up. If you don't trust someone or have enough information about them to know whether or not they're an infection risk, then maybe you shouldn't be thinking about having sex with them in the first place.

You're an atheist, so i suppose you live more on the side of logic than "mental conspiracies" which you're already spinning in your mind.
It's all in your head.

But the best advice; YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BOTHER HAVING SEX. GO READ SOME BOOKS ABOUT PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND WHEN YOU'RE READY TO HAVE SEX......Do it with someone you can trust.
it's really good advice. I'm not really worried about the doing it with the right person.
I just want to enjoy it.

I'm worried that she might back out if I asked her for test results.
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You're a guy so I won't take you serious
i don't understand you. I never said I was a girl.
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Skibani: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bro i am 21yrs old like u but the first time i had sex i was 17..knew the girl from a friend got talking and one thing led to another and we bleeped on 3 different occasions..i bleeped that girl raw but my mind wasnt at rest when i staruted tinking of STD but thankfully i didnt have any..just be confident bro and bleep her with condom..i go like bleep girl wey senior me o your'e lucky..t

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
PROVERBZ:
it's really good advice. I'm not really worried about the doing it with the right person.
I just want to enjoy it.

I'm worried that she might back out if I asked her for test results.

Play reverse psychology on her. Joke with her about doing a test and offer to take one yourself so you can be rest assured that you're fine so she doesn't get anything because you really want both of you to enjoy the act without any barrier or wrong thoughts
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by phelonrays: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
fear fear Atheist....gringrin

Anyway!!!!!

Village people are really and very much excited on your new found ordeal, continue my broda, you are about to be a Man
cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by PROVERBZ(m): 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Skibani:
Bro i am 21yrs old like u but the first time i had sex i was 17..knew the girl from a friend got talking and one thing led to another and we bleeped on 3 different occasions..i bleeped that girl raw but my mind wasnt at rest when i staruted tinking of STDa but thankfully i didnt have any..just be confident bro and bleep her with condom..i go like bleep girl wey senior me o your'e lucky..t
wow, at 17 you were already sexually active. It definitely did not help that I spent most of my teenage life In a Christian mission school.
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by SultanOfAbia: 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Go in RAW
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by thesicilian: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
PROVERBZ:
thr first post on your profile is, 'breaking archeologists find the gate of hell. An d admin had to close down the thread cuz of how stupid your post was.

Lol. Your reply further confirmed my observation, not that it needed confirmation anyway. First that thread you saw was not the first post on my profile. Second, it was not my own article, but a feature on a well known national daily. The reference was there if you bothered to look. Third, the thread was closed because there was already a similar thread somewhere else, again the link was placed there by the admin if only you cared to look. Maybe you need to see an Ophthalmologist and/or a neurologist.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by icenti: 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
SirMichael1:

I swear make okay no go burst �
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
This Op is a confirmed mumu.

Exposing your stupidity to everyone. Ever heard of a condom?

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Baby post
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by paulolee(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
joker
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Clown cheesy

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Nairaland resident "Alpha males" have all descended on this thread in their usual insensitive manner.
This is what they enjoy, bashing young and naive dudes to feel good about themselves and boast their egos, like they all weren't young before.
So much stupidity being displayed by adults in one thread,only one or two people have said something meaningful.
Can't you feel big without making someone else feel small. Insecure dry chest Alpha males.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by sofiscatedmoron: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dont use protection on her,
Cum in her and watch it flow like a boss
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by AngelicDamsel(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Giving you sleepless nights and you want to continue.

Take.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by We4all: 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Amos1423:
Touch your head and say this
I am a fool,
Myself, receive sense!

He really needs to receive sense.
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
you no get single sense for inside your skull
Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by We4all: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
PROVERBZ:
Guys, I'm a 21year old Nigerian male and the lady I'm going to have sex with is a 22year old Nigerian female.

I would like to state that I'm not religious. I'm an atheist don't give me advice based in your religious books.
So,
I met her from a friend. I immediately knew that if I was ever going to lose my virginity she was the perfect person.
She was beautiful, the right amount of intelligent, and most importantly she wasn't clingy. She was the perfect example of what some Nigerians would describe as 'girl way her eyes Don open. I befriended her immediately and after a week I asked her for sex which she agreed to.

My fears are she has been around. Her body count could be around 11 to 30, no judgement. I could end up with HIV, STDS.

I have heard so much about how unpleasant sex with condoms are so I was considering going In raw.
Thoughts of HIV and STDS made me give it a second thought. What if I ask for blow jobs instead of penetrating her?? Can I get HIV and StDS through that means??

Secondly what if she pretends to be pregnant in other to get money off me?? Secondly, what if she actually falls pregnant.

As u proceed, don't come and cry foul if she infects you with a deadly STD. And by the way, "real men don't ask for sex, they initiate it".

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by WoundedLamb: 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
PROVERBZ:

Oh my god, you're over thinking! It's just sex!

Funny part is that you aren't even worried about the things other kids worry about like releasing too early, not pleasing her enough, etc. (which, to me, shouldn't be a problem). It shows you already have what you need; confidence. However, first time or not, use condom. Let's not even discuss it any further. Use condom. Period. Asides from protecting you, it will eliminate all your fears and thus help you perform even better. More so, it'll help you to last longer.

Her body count is 11 to 30? Who counted? Lol.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by WoundedLamb: 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairaland people nawa o.

You guys just like to put down others to appear woke or knowledgeable. The young man, a first timer, came here to ask for advice and ya'll are here insulting him. If he knew any better, would he have come here? If he were your younger brother, is this how you'd educate him? Y'all always like to seem all enlightened yet you can't relate with fellow humans in a civil way. This is the only forum I know where people behave in such a despicable manner. You guys need to know that what makes you super is not just your knowledge but the way you pass it across.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Have Sex For The First Time, But I'm Scared. by Gilbertkwabena(m): 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
PROVERBZ:

So,

Am shock ur an atheist... am sure u just choose to be one not bcuz u learned enough to call urself one.

Ur question is too shallow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady With The Widest Hips And Curves In Africa / Look At What Happened On No Bra Day / Have You Seen Any Nairalander Face To Face Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.