Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Learning A Skill Or Going For Salary Earning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Learning A Skill Or Going For Salary Earning (211 Views)

Why Are U Afraid Of Getting Married Or Going Into A Relationship / Are You Fvcking Or Going To Church? / Introverts Only!!! Which Is More Stressful, Receiving/making Calls Or Going Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning A Skill Or Going For Salary Earning by anslemarinze52(m): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pls pardon me I posted this on the wrong place.

I'm a young guy at my early 20's and due to the hardship I haven't been able to reach the university so all I have right now is just my ssce, I was working at a particular place before the pandemic which affected the business due to it, the owner had to lay off some workers ( including me). The little I was able to save up before the sack have been wan exhausted and right now I have no money with me.

So the issue right now is I'm confused whether to go back and be working like a Jackie and be earning salary or to go and learn a skill (graphics design). But I've thought about going to learn a skill but no money with me. Although I can still figure my way to learn graphics.

So I'm just confused if to go and search for work or go and learn?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Treat Your Wife With Respect / . / Adsense Is Slow And Hard. Try This To Make Cool Money And Ads Start Popping Up O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.