Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,630 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno (86538 Views)

FG Pays Private Company For Road Project Executed By RCCG As CSR / Nigerian Soldiers Captured, Executed By ISWAP In January - Edward DonKlericuzio / Soldier Ibrahim Sakaba & His Brother Killed By Boko Haram In Borno (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by chidooh1: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
One Nigeria is a fact wether you like it or not

Na

Them

Chai
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by lastburn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
it doesn't exist. Nigeria is a one sided country. The north!!!! The sooner we all know dis the better
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by AuwalYusuf812(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari is a Goal

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by optimus106(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

You are right. But our population small o, if war break out we fil fight Fulani with dem 100 wife & 1000 children?

You don hear about drone b4?

Invest in your defense.

Health care, education.etc that's all you need to become a formidable country.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Skyehigher1: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Now After Boko Haram kill all our great gallant troops later when our gallant troops coughed Boko Haram they now say Boko Haram have repent
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by BeerParlour: 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:

You're a zombie
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by phantom24: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Yet our most intelligent president and co are freeing the ones that were captured to get into d society nd wreck more havoc in d name of amnesty.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ThatFairGuy: 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari need to put more effort in curbing these menace. SECURITY OF LIFE AND PROPERTY IS VERY ESSENTIAL
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by blasted12: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
BeerParlour:

You're a zombie
And you're a drunk in a beer parlour
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Btruth: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
you don't have to like it. It's a fact and facts don't bow to sentiments
which facts bows to sentiments? Aren't our marriage the issues drawing us back in this country?

https://twitter.com/obi_Nwosu/status/1270867876673617924?s=19

Sentiments!!! Like your christian like the church more than the Pope.

Oshi!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by lanchy: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2020
That's what you get fighting a war with lousy commanders, no planning, no intelligence nothing, just loud mouthed rhetoric! If I were those guys, I would beg to join my abductors at this point, as if you can't beat them....join them!!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by alezzy13: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
But I don't understand why kneel in such subservience. . .he could make a dash for the terrorists rifle or something..

So sad ��
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ezegenigbonine: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Macphenson:
May their soul rest in perfect peace. My sincere condolences to their families.
Imagine being related to these people and watching the video of your father, uncle, husband, brother, relation or friend being killed by these idiots. It's a gory sight to behold, that said.

Buhari useless, backward, clueless and nepotic government recently released some of these terrorists back in the society in the name of repentant Boko Haram fighters, and I ask
What are the parameters used to determine they are repentant?

Do you release terrorists when the war against them is still ongoing?

This morning in the presidential broadcast he said no local government is under Boko Haram control. Buhari is a shamless petty and wicked liar. The chiefs in his home town are threatening to abandon their subjects because they are overwhelmed by the activities of these terrorists.

Buhari is just heartless and doesn't care if every Nigerian is killed by Boko Haram, as long as he and his security theives keep getting fact budgetary allocation for security.

For those supporting this evil government especially , I pray this kind of dividends of Buhari's rule which this soldier and police inspector have experienced befall you and your household. Since it is from your darling daddy.

Amen
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Cyberterror: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2020
Nigeria my beloved country.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by MINORU: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
Karma is real

When you army and police men where killing ipob member did you remember you will end like this

He that kills by the gun will die by the gun

Good for them

Lol
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Sweetgoodie(f): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
blasted12:
And you're a drunk in a beer parlour
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
I can easily notice from the second picture that the killers especially the one on the left is either a trained policeman or a military man.
These guys aren't just ragtag terrorists.
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by LannisterIMP: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
And some of this Politheifthifncans call some of this KILLERS repentant.

And still use our MONEY FOR REHABILITATION AMD BRONG THEM INTO THE SOCIETY.

Nigeria needs a Radical Change and fast!

RIP TO THE DEAD. embarassed cry

May they find peace!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by zudozz: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
d ones wey Chad kill remain dey kill us.. Shame! Ordinary common Chad...Shame!!
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by olaniyilukman(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tonezmnkay:
Visit my signature if you're into football betting
My Whatsapp contact here bro 08111047118
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by ModJ1(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
You're evil
Officialgarri:
There's a war going on and we cannot say we do not expect casualties or collaterals.

May these ones rest in peace.

But the SR that published this sensitive video in the first place, what is their aim? To help spread the good news from BH or to cause the families more pains?

I see people saying Buhari said he captured all LG, Yes! And does that mean BH has ceased to exist?

I have sources and video proofs that the war is better.

This is an interrogation of one of the BH caught.

Really? If they kill them, what reports will Amnesty Nigeria give to the world? What crime charges do you think will be held against the president. Most of you don't face realities. You just let your emotions speak for you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
lol we go turn Israel na, invest in defense system, turn Spartans, mandatory enlistment of all Youths into the force for normal trainings Sha, at times no be by number but the heart of the numbers, all niger delta plenty pass Israel sef come to think of it

Israel? Oya i dey ona back o, who go lead?
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
optimus106:

Invest in your defense.

make we go tell Okowa na
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by RealEzee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Israel? Oya i dey ona back o, who go lead?
that's the thing now sef, which person way we get from Niger delta way fit lead and we believe am, no mention Asari ooo
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by Omoejigbahe(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Where is amnesty international
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by RealEzee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
optimus106:

Invest in your defense.

you're correct, we fit turn our nation to the factory of the world sef, attract foreign countries to set up industries here as we get enough human labor, sea port sef, imagine Toyota set up plant at cross river now, the company will be given waiver, make dem fix the roads and initiate better power supply in turn we provide human resources and better policies to help them thrive, even some smart phone manufacturers go come sef, our people become gainfully employed

Become a tax haven sef
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
that's the thing now sef, which person way we get from Niger delta way fit lead and we believe am, no mention Asari ooo

Tompolo nkor cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by RealEzee(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

Tompolo nkor cheesy cheesy cheesy
lmao na fight we go dey do b Dat
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by LastProphet: 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Since they are Christians no Islamic sect will spare them, is as simple as that
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
RealEzee:
lmao na fight we go dey do b Dat

But it must not be someone popular, anyone for anywhere can just rise up
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by RealEzee(m): 3:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

But it must not be someone popular, anyone for anywhere can just rise up
you are correct, true talk,i been dey reason Donald Duke tho hmm well who knows, I fit do am sef
Re: Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno by YESSConsulting(m): 3:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
They are obviously both Christians.

Boko Haram takes pleasure in killing Christians.

And it does not really bother the government of the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Father Took His Little Son To Loot In Kaduna (Photo) / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.