Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool (3202 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Get as possible as 3 babes.... Don't depend on one babe.... The babe u dey hope on get another man.... Don't put ur egg in a basket

Dont settle for one pussy, there is much pussies for one dick...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by TrollKiller(m): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Any guy without a girlfriend is wise (no sarcasm)

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Kyase(m): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:
Get as possible as 3 babes.... Don't depend on one babe.... The babe u dey hope on get another man.... Don't put ur egg in a basket

And babe break prof heart ooo grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by NCarthur(m): 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
ProfDview1:

Rubbish talk

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Humanoid01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
What a jerk. Smh!
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Freelane33(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
No cap ...don’t judge prof . his perspective about life grin grin..... don’t blame him ... chose your choice too .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by BlueAir: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
Prof leave these fools to learn the hard reality way.no be naija we all dey? grin reality will fight and speak louder for u prof

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by TrueHeart365(m): 11:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Why not out that energy into developing your life.

I have only one girlfriend (occasionally knack some on the side but I don't keep more than one girlfriend), so I can focus my energy on my work and business.

If she fvcks up, her loss. But the last thing I want to do is worry if she's fvcking other men. I can't be wasting valuable energy on women.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by tobby20: 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
TrollKiller:
Actually I feel its metaphorical
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by tobby20: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2020
TrueHeart365:
Why not out that energy into developing your life.

I have only one girlfriend (occasionally knack some on the side but I don't keep more than one girlfriend), so I can focus my energy on my work and business.

If she fvcks up, her loss. But the last thing I want to do is worry if she's fvcking other men. I can't be wasting valuable energy on women.
U have sense ... I feel like the time people understand that this life is forged from energy thats when they matured .. U feel me
A quick on .....try channeling sexual energy into making money or something positive .. Try it for like 2 weeks

4 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by mcemmy0z: 12:07am On Jun 13, 2020
Prof is talking from experience grin grin
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by musa234(m): 5:11am On Jun 13, 2020
More girlfriends more problems. Nigerian women are mostly liabilities and distractions, you gain absolutely nothing from them other than sex. Does it worth it? I say a big NO!

16 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by JOACHINpedro: 5:36am On Jun 13, 2020
TrollKiller:
Correct man.

Op since you ain't ready for commitment Pls don't claim to be someone's boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Mypeople2(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2020
I rather have a lady that is a complete package than 50000 ladies . So OP when you find the one , please come back here and apologize to us

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by maak400: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Why should a man be having many girlfriends when he can rather focus that energy on improving his life and making more money for himself. There’s no way you won’t be wasting your precious money and resources if you have multiple girlfriends. Girlfriends are distractions. Simple.

12 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by paulolee(m): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2020
prefare dnt aving any and always happy when girs say they have a boyfriend because I'll get the chance to perfectly play my role and enjoy the nunu more than his guy without billing..
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2020
I don't see what is wrong with faithfulness

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Ibechris2: 8:26am On Jun 13, 2020
Any man that talks like this is a poor man. It is only the poorly trained that disrespect women and see nothing good about them but intimacy gadgets.

Pls,grow up and be sensible for once.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Skmoda360(m): 8:46am On Jun 13, 2020
One sef na problems not to talk of two or three.....prof, you will just wasting your energy on them leeches...

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Openbusiness: 8:47am On Jun 13, 2020
ProfDview1:

3 too small na grin
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Timothy6: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2020
I concur with you bro,though am not a womaniser but I have just 4.
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Liposure: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2020
Timothy6:
I concur with you bro,though am not a womaniser but I have just 4.
u are confused

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Liposure: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2020
I'll give a try
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by nairaman66(m): 11:06am On Jun 13, 2020
musa234:
More girlfriends more problems. Nigerian women are mostly liabilities and distractions, you gain absolutely nothing from them other than sex. Does it worth it? I say a big NO!
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by EXLOVER(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2020
What you're trying to project is very wrong.

What are you doing with 3 babes?

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?

Best thing is to have a serious girlfriend, but you can cheat, don't cheat on her with one girl twice even if the kpekus sweet, make feelings nor go involve.

What makes me never regret it when i break up with any girl, is because i always cheat on them, but they're never aware.

2 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by UdyOgwoUde(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2020
TrollKiller:

Money over b!tches

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by nanauju(f): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
You’re a fool yay
Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by flyingpig: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2020
musa234:

Truth in the part I bolded.

They can't argue football with you.

They don't play video games.

They don't argue politics either or know how to make money (most of them).

Just sex, dates, spending, eateries, gifts, presents. The more you HAVE gf, the more you spend carelessly in order to earn their sex. And when you try to play smart guy by sleeping with several of them while spending minimal money, you could as well reflect how much more money you would have earned if you invested that effort into making money.

In the end, all the effort is just for five minutes pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by musa234(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2020
flyingpig:

Truth in the part I bolded.

They can't argue football with you.

They don't play video games.

They don't argue politics either or know how to make money (most of them).

Just sex, dates, spending, eateries, gifts, presents. The more you HAVE gf, the more you spend carelessly in order to earn their sex. And when you try to play smart guy by sleeping with several of them while spending minimal money, you could as well reflect how much more money you would have earned if you invested that effort into making money.

In the end, all the effort is just for five minutes pleasure.
Aptly and succinctly stated. They are barely interactive. I know that there are exceptions, but just a minute fraction .I just hope that guys will wise up and set their priorities right.

3 Likes

Re: Any Guy That Has Only One Girlfriend Is A Fool by Timothy6: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Liposure:
u are confused
how?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Deserve Less / Can You Propose To Your Woman In This Manner? / Pregnancy Changed Everything, My Wife Can No Longer Satisfy Me- Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.