Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,621 members, 7,854,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model (572 Views)

This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / Beautiful Pictures Of Female Model Inside!!! / Check Out Kamora Owens, A Plus Size Beautiful Female Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model by Ihenzy(m): 11:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Inside the life of WiliSam a Paragon model.
Born Wiliba Sambo but popularly known with the stage name WiliSam, was born on 5th April 1995. She held from Donga, Taraba State. Her parents, Mr and Mrs Sambo Tanko are from Donga (The royal linage of Gara Sambo), Taraba state, both of Chamba-Nigerian descent. She attended Government science secondary school Donga Taraba state. Wiliba comes from a family of five; three boys and two girls. She partners with Kamili event Abuja Apo district. Lost her mom at a tender age and all that gave her comfort was her hobbies, she resulted in embracing the things that made her happy such as Modeling, photoshoots, wrestling, reading and online interaction with fans and friends. She goes with the mantra "not all faces have good intentions", and "don't forget to strictly go by your to-do list". She gets alot of inspirations from personalities like: Tyra Banks, Miranda kerr, and Bobrisky. She has auditioned in many model hunts and has being to lots of Modeling Seminar, her dream and passion on modeling streams from her expensive taste for fashion and love for photoshoots, she recently signed a label deal with Paragon modeling Agency and together she hopes to achieve her dreams of being a world class model. She has face alot of set backs in her job and career but she believes in a positive come back.
Source: https://www.tonextloaded.com/2020/06/bobrisky-is-my-role-model-taraba-female.html?m=1
Re: Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model by Mayannar(m): 12:12am On Jun 13, 2020
LoL....
Re: Bobrisky Is My Role Model-taraba Female Model by bigiyaro(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2020
good, she choose a nice model, Bob risky is actually very good in his trade.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Calabar People So Rich And Have Expensive Things / Most Dangerous Places Around The World That Are Not For Fearful People / Why Are Girls Also Referred To As "Guys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.