Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS (6649 Views)

Girlfriend Wey Calm Down Go Enjoy This Dick PHOTOS / Na Boyfriend Wey Calm Down Dey Enjoy This Big Nyash PICS / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by Africandope(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by adecz: 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Poverty na bassssstard!!!

4 Likes

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by Boyewu: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2020
Palliative food!
Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by VickyRotex(f): 3:43am On Jun 13, 2020
CHICKENCADO grin grin

Bia op, how's this romantic angry

2 Likes

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2020
What the Bleep is that poison?

3 Likes

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by chii8(f): 6:26am On Jun 13, 2020
VickyRotex:
CHICKENCADO grin grin

Chickencado indeed... what I don't understand is what this concoction is doing in the romance section.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by Openbusiness: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked Dis wan na food, abi na sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by smartculture(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2020
Have you ever wondered why your business isn't making sales?

You struggle to make one sale in a week or a month?

You waste your precious resources on generating paid traffic only to record abysmal conversion rates.

What a waste! It's utterly disheartening...

This how I felt months backs when I launched a tour package. Everything was awesome about it: the price, benefits and discounts.

But no one was buying. No even a single enquiry. It was that bad.

A month after launch, still no sales.

"There is fire on the mountain," I said while narrating my ordeal to my friend.

I had to go back through what I was selling with the question "where did I miss it? "

After two weeks of research, I came to one conclusion. That what I was selling was just a product and not an offer.

Check this out...

A single product is Eba.

An offer is Eba plus egusi soup with stockfish, pomo, goat meat, and a glass of Hollandia Yoghurt to wash it down.

Spot the difference?

This knowledge was the game changer for me. I relaunched the tour package not as a product but as an offer. The next day I got a call from California, USA. A family of 5 was interested and ready to pay for it. The interesting part was that they were chasing me with calls. The offer indeed was juicy.

The secret cure to your dwindling conversion rate is an irresistible offer.

It's an art known to few. An irresistible offer makes your customers beg you to collect their money.

These are secrets and proven strategies that professional marketers pay thousands of dollars to learn.

But you're getting it for free!

I and my business partner would be sharing these secrets in an exclusive Irresistible Offer Masterclass.

Interested in learning more about this?

Join the Masterclass now https:///2348068017380

Limited spaces are available.

1 Like

Re: This Food Is For Boyfriend Wey Calm Down PHOTOS by jeph19(m): 9:41am On Jun 13, 2020
VickyRotex:
CHICKENCADO grin grin

� Chickencado
LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Stop Being Easy And Cheap For This Wh0res!! Have Standards!! [photos] / After Begging Here Yesterday (my Experience) / Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.