Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case (11588 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Malami: No Confusion On Abba Kyari’s Extradition, Cocaine Trafficking Trial / Kidnapper 'Wadume' Linked With Ex-General, Ishaya Bauka, Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Prenonjebose: 7:19am On Jun 13, 2020
"Probably undergoing military process". He doesn't even know for sure what is going on with the soldiers, and is unashamed to admit that much.

1 Like

Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by jlinkd78(m): 7:19am On Jun 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Oga how do you manage to comment before the post. U be witch??
lol
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by jericco1(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2020
What do you mean is still alive? undecided
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by seedorfg(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2020
I'm shocked by the way this case is been handled.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by TheAviator: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2020
jlinkd78:
Even with this press statement it is yet to clarify whether d Army men are to be independently trialed by d Army authority thru court martial or whether they will be joining in d normal civil court processes later. The fact dat they dwelt on availability and non availability shows there is more to this that meets d eyes.

Please, read the last paragraph of the press statement again. It is very explicit and simple.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Gandollar(f): 7:40am On Jun 13, 2020
abbaapple:
angry

This wadume case is just like the picture below!!! Nigerian can prolong case ehhn Our Judiciary is having k leg no be small!
That your meme ehn...mad o!

Lawless country with weak institutions and strong men. Hiss
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by xtoc: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Quite unfortunate
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by jesustheissue: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2020
The blood of many people even communities wasted by kidnappers, bandits, killer herdsmen, rapists, insurgents and whatnot continue to shout and cry for justice in this land. When mother earth keeps opening her belly to receive the lifeblood of the weak, the defenceless and the abandoned, then the land becomes cursed. It's obvious we are battling against principalities and powers in high places of authority that do not know GOD. His judgment is sure!
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Babaken(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
grin grin grin
This Case,
We heard different story yesterday.
Today, we are hearing another story.
I don't know who to believe again.
My brother are you not shock?
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Reference(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2020
That is why jungle justuce will persist despite our pleas to the contrary. As long as real justice remains illusive folks will continue to take laws into their hands and vote for self help. Malami is only appending his signature to the perceived failed status of Nigeria.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Olabode971(f): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2020
I want to opt out of Nigeria, this tariff no pay me.. Can anyone tell show me how to opt out?? Have texted Opt out to PMB419. Yet I still dey 9ja

Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Mpanyi: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2020
See attorney general of a country just spewed out? Are the soldiers spirit? You are even speculating what is going with the soldiers with military authority. Ife emee! I am ashamed of being a citizen of this country.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2020
So why not get Buhari to order their release.

Malami always assumes that just anything he tells Nigerians will suffice, just like in the Malabu and Abacha loot scams.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 13, 2020
jlinkd78:
Why is this govt too daft and sluggish in information management. It's been in d news for a week even reported by major news tabloid dat names of d soldiers were dropped but it took d office of d Attorney General this length of time to come up with this belated refutal. Even with this press statement it is yet to clarify whether d Army men are to be independently trialed by d Army authority thru court martial or whether they will be joining in d normal civil court processes later. The fact dat they dwelt on availability and non availability shows there is more to this that meets d eyes.

When I commented on this last year, somebody called my line, by then I was not available, I was at a meeting at D?Q. I called later and told person I was at a meeting, He stopped calling me.

The military has Acts. There is the Nigerian Army Act. The Nigerian Navy Act and the Nigerian Airforce Act. The Acts can revolt against any act that is contrary to them. The Military cannot be blackmailed against the Military Acts. Trials, Coutmarshall,etc are done after intelligence reports have been fully exploited. Military operations in distressed areas and at distressed period are guided by rules. Those on duties at operational posts in flashpoints areas have operational codes similar to war zone operations. Military operations in peace time is not tenable in those circumstances. The military cannot be coerced to move against military acts.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by oweman: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2020
[quote author=shortgun post=90609865]Lies..this shameful incident happened months ago why are the soldiers not still available for trial?
How long will it take the military authorities to conclude a simple court martial?
You can only deceive the gullible. [

So court Marshall can be simply this witter Is sure sick he might just be one of the biafrans .
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by AsawanaDgreat: 9:46am On Jun 13, 2020
We are watching you people
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by olaeffect(m): 10:20am On Jun 13, 2020
Goldencheese:
You're very right. Their information management is very lax. And when they respond, you get shocked by the rant and rave they call response. May God help Nigeria to survive the three more years under Buhari.

The indices are becoming grimmer and gloomier by the day.

People dont know that the truth is easier to manage than LIES.
The two most difficult job is this world is to manage incompetence and LIES.
When you are hired to manage the two together you are simply finished.

1 Like

Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Goldencheese(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
olaeffect:

People dont know that the truth is easier to manage than LIES.
The two most difficult job is this world is to manage incompetence and LIES.
When you are hired to manage the two together you are simply finished.

Very, very true.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by ada9ja(f): 10:59am On Jun 13, 2020
jlinkd78:
Why is this govt too daft and sluggish in information management. It's been in d news for a week even reported by major news tabloid dat names of d soldiers were dropped but it took d office of d Attorney General this length of time to come up with this belated refutal. Even with this press statement it is yet to clarify whether d Army men are to be independently trialed by d Army authority thru court martial or whether they will be joining in d normal civil court processes later. The fact dat they dwelt on availability and non availability shows there is more to this that meets d eyes.
is because u people love to read fake news first.....is only the wise will know which is fake from people and govt
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by danfourtson(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Oga how do you manage to comment before the post. U be witch??
No na wizard
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
No names were dropped but they will be forgotten
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Adau123(m): 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mr Malami,if i may ask for how long does it take to courtmarshal a suspect?You better wake up and mount pressure to coas Burtai to produce those criminal in army uniform before the court of law.Justice delay justice deny,God is watching you and your conspirators.
Re: Malami: No Names Were Dropped From Wadume’s Case by Adedove(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
The reason is not genuine.

The fact that they cannot be procured does not mean that their names should be dropped from the charge.

Even an unknown person can be charged not to talk of known and unavailable ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Accuses Ugwuanyi Of Sabotaging His Election & Political Career / Ambassador Desmond Akawor Resigns As PDP Chairman, Rivers State / Breaking News: Mutallab Family Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.