Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times (42506 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by madridguy(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2020
Even Sokoto PDP were shouting during the re-run Tinubu should not come oooo

Olakunleyakub:
Bro very soon tinubu political master class wil be a source of research in Nigerian politics and beyond. Let the children of hatred cont wailing.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Heavensent01(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
For the record

Tinubu never did rescue Oshiomole... it was abba kyari that negotiated peace between both

Abba kyari sent Tinubu on self exile to London...

While the Yoruba press was praising Tinubu Oshiomole was busy kneeling and begging kyari..

IMO state governor was even the man that did confront the coup plotters.. Oshiomole gave him Supreme Court judgement through abba kyari

Tinubu was officially sidelined by the cabals till kyari’s dead and never has any particular influence on the government ..immediately after 2019 elections
Kyari at same time did relegate osibanjo

Oshiomole is acting because kyari is dead ... he broke the arrangement he made with kyari

Question
Will Oshiomole be this headstrong if abba kyari was to be alive today? NO!

Governors that still plot the coup are still plotting and Tinubu no reach to stop them...
Even him is not sure of Lagos 2023 tank more of presidency

Tinubu is only god in the west....

Overhyped by Yoruba media.

you know all this propaganda as what exactly?

I might not like Tinubu political overzealousness but he's not the reason for slow development in your region guy

you need to grow some common sense now that's on promo, you might need it in the future

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by egbelejerry(m): 11:44am On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki ancestral lineage has be know for betrayal. His grandfather betrayed the Oba of benin to the colonial masters. Never trust an obaseki

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2020
madridguy:
Oga forget story, you think Kyari will meddle with party matter? The same man was alive when PMB has to make peace with Tinubu for his 2nd term, also told the whole members of the same party that every structure of the party is in his hand. Amosun was more closed with Buhari, did PMB supported his candidate?

And after election he position everything must come through kyari

Then wht next....

Is politics Oga..

Don’t really cares what’s going on in Apc .... I know obaseki is winning
Also I know Yoruba people Dey overhype Tinubu

Simple....

And na reality on ground...
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Sheggy13(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2020
myboy2111:
Why do you want to rescue unrepentant son who dug your grave? Who refused to inaugurate democratically elected 14 members of the HoA
That is what annoyed me most about Obaseki in all of this. I care less about his rift with Oshiomole but how on earth will you have the guts to deny 14 House of Assembly members that were elected by their constituency independently of you, same way you were elected independently, the right to represent their constituents? Only goes to show he's power drunk and a tyrannt. So preposterous.

The constitution of this country is really shameful. These governors are given too much power. I now understand why state policing can't work here. How can someone who didn't appoint me into a position, a position I was elected into by my people to represent them in the state legislature have the power to decide whether I can represent my people or not. What's democratic about that?

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by blakkydikky(m): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Tinubu is just overhyped, he get mouth for only Lagos, no other state takes him serious.

Yoruba people are just worshipping him for nothing.
....overhyped by shattering your dreams(Jonathan and Atiku) and giving you people a sleepless night.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2020
madridguy:
Even Sokoto PDP were shouting during the re-run Tinubu should not come oooo

Wetin stop Tinubu from making akpabio senator during 19 election
Wetin stop am from winning south south state...

Oga all those na Yoruba media... hype... Tinubu stop in Yoruba land...

We know the reality on ground .. no matter how you try to make Yoruba people feel among

Common aregbe move scares Tinubu talk more of north...
Tinubu is overhype ...2023 he will chicken out in the name of something... and will “support”. because he knows there’s no hope and I can bet my balls Tinubu won’t contest

I will dare and double dare him... he knows the truth not his zombies

Madrdguy.. you know the truth.

Nairaland is a faceless forum with kids everywhere

A billionaire online likes changes nothing in reality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Heavensent01:

you know all this propaganda as what exactly?

I might not like Tinubu political overzealousness but he's not the reason for slow development in your region guy

you need to grow some common sense now that's on promo, you might need it in the future

Dumb!
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Enice(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Premium times writing and reporting conjectures. rubbish as usual. So Tinubu is now dictating Edo state politics from lagos abi? Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by madridguy(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Leave Yoruba people out of this, because not every Yoruba are with Tinubu.

As for the election, Tinubu is smart more than you think. Already he has the lower and upper chamber in his pocket so anything Kyari likes he can do at the Aso Rock.

Asgard13:

And after election he position everything must come through kyari

Then wht next....

Is politics Oga..

Don’t really cares what’s going on in Apc .... I know obaseki is winning
Also I know Yoruba people Dey overhype Tinubu

Simple....

And na reality on ground...

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by blakkydikky(m): 11:51am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
For the record

Tinubu never did rescue Oshiomole... it was abba kyari that negotiated peace between both

While the Yoruba press was praising Tinubu Oshiomole was busy kneeling and begging kyari..

IMO state governor was even the man that did confront the coup plotters.. Oshiomole gave him Supreme Court judgement through abba kyari

Tinubu was officially sidelined by the cabals till kyari’s dead and never has any particular influence on the government ..immediately after 2019 elections

Oshiomole is acting because kyari is dead ... he broke the arrangement he made with kyari

Question

Governors that still plot the coup are still plotting and Tinubu no reach to stop them...

.........ey yah..sorry,bro. I understand you.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by PIMPAR: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2020
Somodooo:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Is your name OSU ?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by dbtt: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
For the record

Question

Who the hell is Abba kyari, before APC was forged.
Abba Kyari had power because of buari. The gladiator on the field is Tinubu.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by blakkydikky(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:

You’re a loyal party man .. I’ve told you.. you no be two faced party man.

But Oga

Agreed kyari is a nobody in Nigeria.. but we all saw how powerful he was ..

Did he cage Tinubu and send him on self exile ..YES!

Did he reposition the Vice President:YES!

Was he the man that saved the day for Oshiomole: Yes!

Did his dead changed everything concerning Obaseki: Yes!

That’s my point..

Media and Yoruba people are now changing narratives before us...
.....Ey yah. Sorry,bro. I understand you bajebaje.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by oz4real83(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Mraphel:

Tinubu never said he's interested in the presidency
He never said so So he was only interested in the vice-presidency with PMB until he was told that the Nigerian voters won't want a muslim-muslim ticket undecided. Stop the deception.
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Yebosola(m): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2020
Asgard13:
For the record

Question

Tinubu is not sure of Lagos in 2023? u better stop the weed u are smoking grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by 7lives: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Adeyinka123:
Obaseki Is a bad product to sell. He will betray you once he gets what he wants. Why support him? He will hunt and hurt you tomorrow. Tinubu is a master strategist once it comes to Nigerian political permutations. He invested wisely. I doff my cap for him on this.

Don't mind those emotional wrecks.
Imagine sparing a snake because it's a baby, not minding that it could probably be a dragon.
Men like Obaseki are those that destroy PDP.
Tinubu saw this and quietly ignore the fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by leokid866: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
oz4real83:
Instead of Tinubu to unite all members, he is creating more and more enemies for himself. 2023 will be shocking to Tinubu, he will see the powerfulness of those people he thought were powerless. All his "allies" will bring out their true colours. This is Nigerian politics where white will not remain white forever or black remain black forever. Colours change as interests change.
But Tinubu tried, only for Obaseki to go back to Edo and say Edo is not Lagos, if you were Tinubu how would you interprete that?

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by RuddyFusion(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2020
madridguy:
Leave sentiment, who is Abba Kyari in Nigeria political circles? Who knows him before PMB appointed him. Since 1999 till Buhari appointed him, how many times did you hear about him. Who has run to him to win any election?

Really who was Abba Kwari? I
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
So, sorry for the pain. Mention one governor from your region that is still politically useful since 1999 and detail us his legacies in the region not even nationally. Thanks
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Tinubu is just overhyped, he get mouth for only Lagos, no other state takes him serious.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
madridguy:
Leave Yoruba people out of this, because not every Yoruba are with Tinubu.

As for the election, Tinubu is smart more than you think. Already he has the lower and upper chamber in his pocket so anything Kyari likes he can do at the Aso Rock.

Bros you know say politics is not as you say it...

Holding N/A.... is a huge joke..

Northerners still hold N/A till tomorrow

How many North can Tinubu buy...

Is Tinubu an Arewa Man...

Do you know how the average arrewa politicians see west...

Talk more of person like Tinubu

Do you know upon Awolowo sacrifices... North played him..

Do you know how deep Abiolas relationship with the North...

What happen

Oga reality says otherwise....

OBASANJO ambition was truncated by same North

The always says... they are not slaves to Yoruba...

Is not a new gist....

Maybe you come to north here and make sample inquiries from seniorman on their thoughts towards a Tinubu presidency

2023 go mad

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yebosola:

Tinubu is not sure of Lagos in 2023? u better stop the weed u are smoking grin

Okay
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by chidextec: 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Obaseki failed to adhere to the 1st law of Power. Which states that you should never outshine ur Master. Osho baba. Bad guy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Asgard13: 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
dbtt:

Who the hell is Abba kyari, before APC was forged.
Abba Kyari had power because of buari. The gladiator on the field is Tinubu.

Yes but the gladiator was sent on self exile because of nobody kyari

Is simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by blackboy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tinubu rescued who. Tinubu only rescued himself. Obaseki was of no value to him. Tinubu is only about himself and himself and himself.
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by greggng: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
oz4real83:
Instead of Tinubu to unite all members, he is creating more and more enemies for himself. 2023 will be shocking to Tinubu, he will see the powerfulness of those people he thought were powerless. All his "allies" will bring out their true colours. This is Nigerian politics where white will not remain white forever or black remain black forever. Colours change as interests change.

People like you are the reason why tinubu is been worshiped. You want him to support a governor that refused to do proper innaugration of house members ...only 10 out of 24 members who where loyal to him were given nuctunal innaugration. ..All effort to get him to do the right thing fell on deaf ear... as if that is not enough he kept on humiliating the national chairman ....to the extent of wanting him removed...I guess he has learnt the bitter political lesson ...The experience of balyelsa will not repeat itself again....his nysc has inconsistency in names .,.,pdp won't reap where they didn't sow this time

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by code3266: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 1206547[/color]
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by biggy26: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Don't mind them. Even the north are waiting for him.
Re: Tinubu Rescued Oshiomhole, But Turned His Back On Obaseki - Premium Times by Sheggy13(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
PIMPAR:

Is your name OSU ?
Don't mind the hypocrite. They can write Afonja, cone head, Yoruba Muslims all over the place but can't take what they dish out.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore: "Dino Melaye Connived With His Former HOD To Get Discharged" / Bakura Modu 'Sahaba': Boko Haram Gets New Commander After Shekau’s Death / Ekweremadu To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.