Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. (418 Views)

I Fall In Love Before I Realized Her Past Life, Now Am Confused / Marital Happiness Or Success? / Twitter User Says This Is Why Ladies Discuss Money Before Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. by Surfondsystems: 10:13am On Jun 13, 2020
I really want to sample the good people of Nairaland’s opinion on this subject. It is true that it isn’t easy to find love when you are broke but it does happen and often times such kind of love is real and genuine.

On the hard hand when you’re successful, you will probably get lots of love both fake and genuine and it may be difficult to find true love by then before amongst all the barrage of love you get, gold diggers and leaches will be part of them.

Would you still like to have such around you and long as you’re successful or you’d rather wait patiently to find true love before chasing success.

Your opinion is needed.

Thank you.
Re: Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. by Surfondsystems: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cc @lalasticlala

Please I need people opinion on this subject.
Re: Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. by Ifewright(f): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
As a lady that I am, success before love. I cannot be depending on people that are not my family members.
Re: Choose: Love Before Success Or Success Before Love. by salvationproject(m): 9:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Surfondsystems:
Cc @lalasticlala

Please I need people opinion on this subject.
Cheap scammer like u

(1) (Reply)

What The Igbos Share In Common With The Jews That Has Made Them The Most Envied / Woman Makes Crazy Discovery About Date Just Days After Get-together / Make Sure To Have This Before Letting Him Go Down There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.