Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party (24328 Views)

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by AlexReports(m): 10:50am On Jun 13, 2020
House of Rep Member , Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP , Vows To Work In Rebuilding The Party

Honourable Tony Nwulu, a former member of House of Representatives representing Oshodi Isolo, Lagos Federal Constituency who decamped to Unity Progressive Party (UPP) has officially rejoined his former party Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP ).

He disclosed this in a statement he issued on Saturday in Abuja.

Nwulu had resigned his PDP membership on July 24, 2019 in accordance with Section 68 1(g) of the 1999 Constitution amended.

The lawmaker who contested the 2019 Governorship election in Imo State under the platform of UPP following a clarion call from the Imo Renewal Youth Movement.

In a letter dated June 13th 2020 signed by the Chairman PDP Oshodi Oshodi/ Isolo L.G.A Lagos State , Chief Sunday Olaifa said the party had agreed to re-admit the lawmaker back into its fold with the membership card No. 5431951.

The astute lawmaker sponsored the popular ‘Not Too Young To Run bill’ which was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said he returned to PDP in order to contribute his quota to the development of the party.

According to the lawmaker " I am returning to the PDP to contribute my quota to the rebuilding and restructuring of the party.

" I have only done one thing i returned back home and i assure the party of my unalloyed support and commitment toward building the party.

" I shall in my own own way contribute my quota to the party . Together we will build our party to an enviable height that everybody will be proud of.

The lawmaker urged the youths to take a bold step and join PDP with the view to winning future elections and wrest power from the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC ).

He also called on party members in Edo and Ondo States to vote enmasse for the candidates of the the party in the forthcoming Governorship elections in the states.

" As the Sponsor of the Not too young to run Act, I assure you that the incoming PDP administration in Edo and Ondo states will not only accommodate the youths but will ensure that the youths are empowered both economically and politically " Nwulu added

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Purplebirdrep: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2020
Good step

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by SUCKCESSFUL: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2020
2023 Ambition grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Prodigee: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na so dem go dey jump from one party to another. Polithiefcians with no ambitions or genuine plans for the masses. Las las na Ogun go kill of of una!

28 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lol
Not too young to run
After all the gra gra

4 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by salbis(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Shameless people, jumping from one political party to another just for self gratification. Some Nigerian politicians are akin to prostitutes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by solpat(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
shocked

Good for him
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by EgusiSoup: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
grin
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by ferdvict2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nonsense, as if he has anything to contribute than selfish interest.
Some news shouldn't make FP as they have nothing to add to us.

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Freestainworld(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
he came back after APC have dried the whole moisture in him.
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by 12345baba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Akwuna politician

6 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Penco2020(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
OK oooi. Hope he won't runaway again when deny the ticket.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by madamori9: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria politics na game las las. If you nor score for this team, then you go another team.
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Throwback: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Why did he return to PDP in Oshodi Isolo Lagos State, when he just contested for Governorship in Imo state?

Is there no PDP in the same Imo state that he can return to and pursue his selfless dreams for the good of Imo state?

Must he come back to Lagos where his political bread was previously buttered?

20 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Jack500: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ashewo politicians

5 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Ilefoaye(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
nice decision
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by igbowoman: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Political prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by seunlayi(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
What is the new name for him... Prosititute grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by princehinnex: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Well since you came back and you still holding on to ur not too young bill pla we don't want young fellas like yahay Bello o ��
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Vow kill you there idiot
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by gurunlocker: 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigeria politicians are prostitute
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by kellight(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
You're rebuilding party...... What happened to rebuilding Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by BrandAlliances: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ashawo na ashawo
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by emperor863(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
I really don't know the mindset of some mods on this platform. In which way is this piece a news item not to talk of its being worthy of the FP.

Na wah o.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by emmabest2000(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
This one is vowing up and down now just to deceive some gullible Nigerians grin

Believe any politician at your own risk ..

Politicians and prostitutes has something in common lipsrsealed

Liars

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Lock Down Osogbo / Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option / Deregulation: Brace For N750/litre Petrol When Subsidy Is Removed, Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.