Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party (24337 Views)

2023: Wike To Remain In PDP, Vows Not To Work For Atiku - Daily Independent / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Any of the parties na home.

Welcome home.
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Corporate2020: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Why did he return to PDP in Oshodi Isolo Lagos State, when he just contested for Governorship in Imo state?

Is there no PDP in the same Imo state that he can return to and pursue his selfless dreams for the good of Imo state?

Must he come back to Lagos where his political bread was previously buttered?

Don't worry, APC and MC Oluomo are waiting for him in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Tareq1105: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:
Why did he return to PDP in Oshodi Isolo Lagos State, when he just contested for Governorship in Imo state?

Is there no PDP in the same Imo state that he can return to and pursue his selfless dreams for the good of Imo state?

Let's leave the comments for Igbos Igbo before they will say Imo no be Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Turboking(m): 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Apparently, he still looks very young. let him continue running from pillar to post..woz my own
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by kelvinatkins(m): 2:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Freestainworld:
he came back after APC have dried the whole moisture in him.
He was in UPP not APC
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Encash(f): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2020
African leaders are never satisfied.

I invite you to join thousands to
Earn $25 to sign up for free and earn more to do a few task.This has been paying me for over a year

Just click the link below to get started
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by adenigga(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2020
AlexReports:
House of Rep Member , Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP , Vows To Work In Rebuilding The Party

Honourable Tony Nwulu, a former member of House of Representatives representing Oshodi Isolo, Lagos Federal Constituency who decamped to Unity Progressive Party (UPP) has officially rejoined his former party Peoples Democratic Party ( PDP ).

He disclosed this in a statement he issued on Saturday in Abuja.

Nwulu had resigned his PDP membership on July 24, 2019 in accordance with Section 68 1(g) of the 1999 Constitution amended.

The lawmaker who contested the 2019 Governorship election in Imo State under the platform of UPP following a clarion call from the Imo Renewal Youth Movement.

In a letter dated June 13th 2020 signed by the Chairman PDP Oshodi Oshodi/ Isolo L.G.A Lagos State , Chief Sunday Olaifa said the party had agreed to re-admit the lawmaker back into its fold with the membership card No. 5431951.

The astute lawmaker sponsored the popular ‘Not Too Young To Run bill’ which was signed into law by President Muhammadu Buhari.

He said he returned to PDP in order to contribute his quota to the development of the party.

According to the lawmaker " I am returning to the PDP to contribute my quota to the rebuilding and restructuring of the party.

" I have only done one thing i returned back home and i assure the party of my unalloyed support and commitment toward building the party.

" I shall in my own own way contribute my quota to the party . Together we will build our party to an enviable height that everybody will be proud of.

The lawmaker urged the youths to take a bold step and join PDP with the view to winning future elections and wrest power from the ruling All Progressives Congress ( APC ).

He also called on party members in Edo and Ondo States to vote enmasse for the candidates of the the party in the forthcoming Governorship elections in the states.

" As the Sponsor of the Not too young to run Act, I assure you that the incoming PDP administration in Edo and Ondo states will not only accommodate the youths but will ensure that the youths are empowered both economically and politically " Nwulu added

Political prostitute! �

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by code8448: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
[color=#] 1849878[/color]
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by SmartPolician: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prodigee:
Na so dem go dey jump from one party to another. Polithiefcians with no ambitions or genuine plans for the masses. Las las na Ogun go kill of of una!

Sorry to disappoint you, Ogun won't kill any of them

Instead, they will keep scamming stupid Nigerian electorates

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Blackdisciple(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
They have started decamping ...
recycling everywhere....
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by wasi9ice: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Politicians,, they are the same
That place didn't favour him that's why he returned, don't be surprised if you here he has decamped to APC tomorrow
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Grundig: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
He is almost certain to
win again. Oshodi/Isolo is the same area where thugs were sent out enmass to stop people from voting in the last election. Plus, it is home to SS and SE indigenes
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by akigbemaru: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by OkoAmarashy: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

Why won't he come back to Lagos? As we always say here, what Igbos enjoy in Lagos, they can't get half of it in Igboland. Look at this one running back to Lagos like a rabbit. Shameless beggar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by OkoAmarashy: 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
Grundig:
He is almost certain to
win again. Oshodi/Isolo is the same area where thugs were sent out enmass to stop people from voting in the last election. Plus, it is home to SS and SE indigenes

Igbos would never get those seats back. Yorubas control the politics of those areas and have collected the seats back from all Igbos holding seats. Nothing for Igbos again in Lagos. You are under punishment. All what Igbos previously enjoyed in Lagos would now be given to the SS.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by mrchineke: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Throwback:

What is the bloody flat head looking for again?
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
he his floating like dirt
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 14, 2020
imagine, igbo man, for Lagos as rep, and he will still be bragging and abusing Yoruba ppu for lag o.

Mc oluomo dey wait for you......

rubbish ppu.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Maduawuchukwu(m): 2:50am On Jun 14, 2020
OkoAmarashy:

Igbos would never get those seats back. Yorubas control the politics of those areas and have collected the seats back from all Igbos holding seats. Nothing for Igbos again in Lagos. You are under punishment. All what Igbos previously enjoyed in Lagos would now be given to the SS.

Hahaha. The reason why he did not retain the seat is because he ran for Imo state Governor. He is back now and the bench warmer there will vacate in 2023.
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Iamsofavoured(m): 7:43am On Jun 14, 2020
Mumu, is UPP now APC?
Freestainworld:
he came back after APC have dried the whole moisture in him.
Re: Tony Nwulu Returns To PDP, Vows To Work In Rebuilding Party by Freestainworld(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Iamsofavoured:
Mumu, is UPP now APC?
ewu Hausa, go an buy sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Darius Ishaku Playing Golf (photos) / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.