Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,469 members, 7,843,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? (48573 Views)

Which Smartphone Brand Is Your Favorite And Why? / Xiaomi Surpasses Apple To Become The World’s Third Biggest Smartphone Brand / Huawei Overtakes Apple As World’s Second Smartphone Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Mykelpato(m): 10:54am On Jun 14, 2020
Xiaomi leads tongue
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by oluwazoba25: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2020
Infinix
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by lafiagi007: 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Samsung fans are you sleeping? , img! Xiaomi has taken the the lead!.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Michael909(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Oneplus
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by wholenezer(m): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2020
itsIYKE:
Since when i purchased my xiaomi i have had nothing to regret, you can call me a marketer or fanboy if you want, go through my pevious posts........none of them has ever been phone related
do you know any xiaomi plug in delta state?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Jodera: 11:47am On Jun 14, 2020
Proudly Umidigi

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by atheistandproud(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Mykelpato:
Xiaomi leads tongue

Xiaomi has taken over Nairaland jare

Cc
Krazydave
Dragnetisakuk
SunshineV
DrJPrince
Ddjay

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by itsIYKE(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
wholenezer:
Try any slot store around you
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Kizzygentle: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Onyi22:
Apple phone any day, anytime.
The rest brand are for broke ass guys
My Huawei p30 Pro is expensive than all your apple fones u have used combined.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by sunshineV(f): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Cc Krazydave Dragnetisakuk SunshineV DrJPrince Ddjay

XaiOmi uSErs aRE nOT uPto 20 on NaiRAlaNd

Edoairways go to page 1 and see something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
wholenezer:
1. Slot
2. pointek, delta mall
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Cc
Krazydave
Dragnetisakuk
SunshineV
DrJPrince
Ddjay

Hahaha...who said Xiaomi users are only in the phone section of Nairaland? Lol.

More Xiaomi users than Samsung or just as many.

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xiaomi is certainly the new cool budget premium android phone.
I bought the Redmi note 8 pro around march,2020 for 83k and have been able to upgrade to android 10.
I sure say Xiaomi do mistake with that phone because the thing dey rock gorilla 5 glass front and back.

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by naturalwaves: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
snookcg:
Xiaomi is certainly the new cool budget premium android phone.
I bought the Redmi note 8 pro around march,2020 for 83k and have been able to upgrade to android 10.
I sure say Xiaomi do mistake with that phone because the thing dey rock gorilla 5 glass front and back.
Hahaha. No mistake at all. I'm a computer scientist and 1 year ago when my phone was stolen, I did a mad research for 2 months plus before I decided that Xiaomi was the way to go. My research started from Antutu Benchmark to non sponsored reviews on YouTube and so many other things.

Truth is, Xiaomi is also highly respected in India. Indians are very tech savvy people and you cannot package trash for them at an exorbitant price because they know so much about phone build, processor etc etc. Apple has less than 2 % market share in India(a country of over 1 billion people). This is not because more people cannot afford it but because they consider the offering as trash based on the functionality. How can you sell a phone that comes with less than 3,000mah battery at a huge price? 16gig Rom too and some other useless specs.

When you sit and look at the functionality of a Xiaomi phone and the build quality, you will wonder if the company even makes profit at all. Xiaomi offered a Gorrilla glass 5 at less than a 100k; something other phone variants will offer close to 200k. No lag, nothing at all on the phone. Phone never gets hot even when charging. Comes with fast charging. I also bought an extra 30W charger that charges so so fast. When people hold your phone, first thing they ask is.... What phone is this? , I like it!

Xiaomi is the first brand I will see that users personally campaign for the brand without being paid because they are overly satisfied. Moreover, the poll has done justice!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by naturalwaves: 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mustiboy:
Although the Nairaland phone doesn't necessarily reflect the market share of each smartphone brand's in Nigeria, this poll is still gonna go a long way in giving us an idea of how each is performing, in regards to customer loyalty, acceptability, to mention two.

Without mincing words, scroll down this page, find your chosen smartphone brand's logo, and like it to vote.

Who's in??

I'll updating the thread from time to time. Poll ends this time tomorrow.

Can mods move this to FP? The poll is just for fun anyway.
Poll started 12:03pm. This is 1:15pm. Poll was supposed to close after 24 hours. Poll is over 1 hour due. Update the results and close the thread grin grin grin. The people have spoken.
After that, do a rejoinder thread to be moved to the front page..... Title should read something like Xiaomi wins Nairaland phone poll

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by MedoUnboxing(m): 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
INFINIX
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by mascot90: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
I luv my MI.....
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Denovan: 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
And xiaomi wins
Edoairways: but but only 20 people are using xiaomi in nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Hakeem12(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Isn't this the same niaraland they said xiaomi users aren't up to 20 on?
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
naturalwaves:

Poll started 12:03pm. This is 1:15pm. Poll was supposed to close after 24 hours. Poll is over 1 hour due. Update the results and close the thread grin grin grin. The people have spoken.
After that, do a rejoinder thread to be moved to the front page..... Title should read something like Xiaomi wins Nairaland phone poll
On belhalf of the OP, I declare Xiaomi as the winner of this Nairaland poll.

We will be creating a thread on
Xiaomi wins Nairaland phone poll grin
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by DragnetisaKuk(f): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mustiboy:
Although the Nairaland phone doesn't necessarily reflect the market share of each smartphone brand's in Nigeria, this poll is still gonna go a long way in giving us an idea of how each is performing, in regards to customer loyalty, acceptability, to mention two.

Without mincing words, scroll down this page, find your chosen smartphone brand's logo, and like it to vote.

Who's in??

I'll updating the thread from time to time. Poll ends this time tomorrow.

Can mods move this to FP? The poll is just for fun anyway.

Upload the results to this post and ask a mod to close the thread. You can collate the results and create another thread linking this poll to the thread baring the results.
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by jamesbanjo(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2020
Xiaomi
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by myhael79: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Na the one wet sweet mi for hand na infinix �

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by drjprince: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
atheistandproud:

Cc
Krazydave
Dragnetisakuk
SunshineV
DrJPrince
Ddjay
the truth is,it is impossible to stop good energy
Xiaomi mean well for people of the world
So they are always up for win
Dxomarks
Gsmarena top ten trending phones
Highest selling phones
And so on..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by naturalwaves: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ilovebigboobs:

On belhalf of the OP, I declare Xiaomi as the winner of this Nairaland poll.

We will be creating a thread on
Xiaomi wins Nairaland phone poll grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by edoairways: 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
sunshineV:

That is not the reality. The percentage of votes is insignificant when compared to millions of Nigerians in the villages, towns and cities. If you were to go by online poll, PMB wouldn't have won the presidential elections

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by edoairways: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
sunshineV:

That is not the reality. The percentage of votes is insignificant when compared to millions of Nigerians in the villages, towns and cities. If you were to go by online poll, PMB wouldn't have won the presidential elections. Mind you, not all Nigerians uses nairaland even though it attracts million views
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by Mightyraw(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Never Settle
How is your one plus experience , I bought the one plus 8
Waiting for it this week
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by edoairways: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2020
Denovan:
And xiaomi wins
Edoairways: but but only 20 people are using xiaomi in nairaland
That is not the reality. The percentage of votes is insignificant when compared to millions of Nigerians in the villages, towns and cities. If you were to go by online poll, PMB wouldn't have won the presidential elections. These are facts
Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by naturalwaves: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
edoairways:

That is not the reality. The percentage of votes is insignificant when compared to millions of Nigerians in the villages, towns and cities. If you were to go by online poll, PMB wouldn't have won the presidential elections. These are facts
I hope you read the OP well when he started the poll. If you had read him well, you wouldn't have said this. Moreover, for Xiaomi, a farely new brand to lead the polls says alot and you cannot downwash that with your inconsequential opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Brand Are You Using? by atheistandproud(m): 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2020
Hakeem12:
Isn't this the same niaraland they said xiaomi users aren't up to 20 on?

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Airtel Unlimited Night Plan. / FG Extends Deadline For NiN Registration / The Cheapest Network To Call Now Is Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.