Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno (19135 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Truthfulguy10: 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
Na buhari make them dey vex o, all those rubbish wey im talk yesterday for morning.

Yesterday dem kill police man & soldier, today dem dn attack village, maybe 2moro dem go reach Buratai hide out we never know

Make ona tell Femi Adesina make im no dey write rubbish things for Buhari to read give us again Again

Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
izubext007:
only God knows the once burutai is killing.

You mean audio killing?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by CreekCommando: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
That place is already Ambazonia country. It's already a foreign land.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Teejay13(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
When exactly is all of these going to end?

Nigerian government please do something.

President buhari do something.

Na like this we go de dey!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by GoodofNaija: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2020
This one shock gan o grin
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Ahmback(m): 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
did you see the ones that murdered a policeman and a soldier in cold blood? they will still be recycled if captured... who does that?
Bubu
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Luckyda55: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
My brother, I can't understand this boko things again ooo.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by code5310: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
amakadlite:
Is that all you've got to say? so the fight is now Gods'? what happened to our experienced general and his chief of army staff? huh
Who are they before politics
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Chochovini: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
TO END Boko haramism in Nigeria, invite the forces that would fight and kill them head-on without fear or favour. THE CHADIAN SOLDIERS.

Ask the former shekau to clear your doubt IF you see him.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Chochovini: 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
koldej:
I'm in shock
. ARE U the president the shock absorver?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
telkevog:
I want to ask; how many are these Book Haram in number? We've hearing and reading news of these people being neutralized by Nigerian Army and The Air Force. To think they still exist is something else!

The govt have been lying to u.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by code1190: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Chochovini: 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Someone7:
Does Sahara Reporters have a direct link with Boko Haram? Why are they always the first to report of BH attacks before it even reaches mainstream media.
. IT IS Called “Being Smart“
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by ChelseaDr(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
We lost a police Officer and a Soldier yesterday from the hands of BH, yet no word from the presidency, sincerely I am in shock angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by blessedchild234(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
boko boys will never finish becos, NA only kill in audio-shpere , while bubu is busy recycling, reinvigorating and releasing the ones captured.
2bad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by kozmokaz(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
Openbusiness:

You no shock reach Borrowhari grin

We are all in shock in this country
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by olaeffect(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
We all join the President in expressing our shockings. angry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by brownemmanuel43(m): 5:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Boko mak una try cum West Coast
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by topazCaro: 5:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
bigiyaro:
did you see the ones that murdered a policeman and a soldier in cold blood? they will still be recycled if captured... who does that?
Nigeria leaders because of they never tagged them terrorists rather "misguided brothers"
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
kozmokaz:
i am in shock

I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND WHO SELLS VERY GOOD SHOCK ABSORBER.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by kozmokaz(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

I HAVE A VERY GOOD FRIEND WHO SELLS VERY GOOD SHOCK ABSORBER.

I will need his number pls

Want to be a supplier my self for bubu
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by okedoyinolabisi(f): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
I was hoping the pandemic will halt the activities of these monsters. o ti doju e bayi
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Conrod: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
#I am in shock hope this shock does not become permanent eplepsy.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by TheBigE(m): 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
And it keeps getting more disgusting and scary by the day.

Nigeria v Covid
Nigeria v Boko Haram
Nigeria v Bandits
Nigeria v Killer Herdsmen
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Chochovini:
. IT IS Called “Being Smart Suspicious“
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nchenches: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
telkevog:
I want to ask; how many are these Book Haram in number? We've hearing and reading news of these people being neutralized by Nigerian Army and The Air Force. To think they still exist is something else!

Nearly every Moslem in the 12 Sharia states in northern Nigeria sympathizes with Boko Haram over what it’s fighting for: a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

So the number of possible Boko Haram fighters is too many.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
telkevog:

No strategy to degrade them completely. To imagine their leader has not even been caught should tell u Smtn is wrong.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by iammolise(m): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2020
Jalinspy:
Which kind country be dis sef? Every hour there must be a big bad news, yet the President is no where to be found. I curse the day my late grandfathers refused my Dad from following his Oyinbo Master that wanted to go with him when they were leaving this shit-hole of a country. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

cheesy Funny fellow... How are u sure it'll be u ur dad gave birth to if ur great great grand father had gone with the slave masters then

Think about this...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Daddysidhan: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
If this guys can be doing this with a northern president wonder what will happen when a southern man is in charge, seem the balkanization of this country is getting closer. The day these mad people attacks a southern village is the day they will realise that there is unity in the south forget the nairaland madness" the south has more humanity in them than the brutal north hanhan wetin na anybody that tries to turn this thread to Yoruba Vs the igbo will not die well

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by telkevog(m): 6:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
jaxxy:

No strategy to degrade them completely. To imagine their leader has not even been caught should tell u Smtn is wrong.
Even the said leader Shekau has been killed countless times and he keeps reappearing. Who knows how many Shekaus they have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesola Amosun Proposes Plea Bargain / Tanko Almakura And Wife, Mario At Hajj (Photos) / DSS To Question Gumi For Alleging Military Collusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.