Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno (19137 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by EdiskyHarry: 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Can any good news come out from the northern part of Nigeria?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
kozmokaz:

I will need his number pls

Want to be a supplier my self for bubu

lolz

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by IndianInNigeria: 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
So sad. These vulnerable people are under constant attack.

@JasonScoolari and his people are at it again. Shame shame!
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by henrydoors(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nigerians are funny people despite all the suffering and hardship they are passing through, some still find time to make a joke out of every serious situation. A whole village just got raided people died in their numbers, no body had any sense of sympathy or some minutes silence for the victims of dreaded massacre....Naija I dey hail
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by wickyyolo: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Book haram are in DSS , police force , army that is while it will never end.

It may sound untrue but I had had my own share of the truth.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by JasonScoolari: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
IndianInNigeria:
So sad. These vulnerable people are under constant attack.

@JasonSc...oolari and his people are at it again. Shame shame!
Lol, abeg allow me eat in peace, don't let Shiva and Kumar punish you tonight. grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by omoluka: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
Is there any group in South west pushing for Yoruba nationhood?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Dmano: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Am totally in shocked,I don't know what else to say than what baba has said repeatedly his electric shocked
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by IndianInNigeria: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Lol, abeg allow me eat in peace, . don't let Shiva and Kumar punish you tonight grin
Hopefully you are not eating human parts from your latest ritual killing ... smiley
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Solorrman3310: 12:34am On Jun 14, 2020
telkevog:
I want to ask; how many are these Book Haram in number? We've hearing and reading news of these people being neutralized by Nigerian Army and The Air Force. To think they still exist is something else!
it's because they are not liking them they only repel attacks.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Solorrman3310: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Jalinspy:
Which kind country be dis sef? Every hour there must be a big bad news, yet the President is no where to be found. I curse the day my late grandfathers refused my Dad from following his Oyinbo Master that wanted to go with him when they were leaving this shit-hole of a country. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
That means u must have ended up like juge Floyd or rather u must have been a slave.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by Solorrman3310: 12:44am On Jun 14, 2020
Admissionclass:
All these will end one day very soon the country will split bokoharam will overtake the North anybody who supports one Nigeria is foolish and wicked the day you become a victim you will be free from your dillusion.
We wanted the country separated long ago before ur ancestors and when Nzegwu decided to kill sardauna and tafawa balewa. Should Nigerians voted for ony 3 igbo presidents that automatically undoubtedly means Nigeria would have being only in history book by now. Secondly we the north and Muslims in particular hated people that mainly eat pigs,donkeys,monkeys,apes,and other bush meats that even wild animals so made a choice of not eating some of what u consumed,beside we dnt want many ashawo and availability of alcohol as it's ur way of being educated,go with ur education we dnt consider fornication and alcoholism a wise way to live in a said advance society of party and incense .
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Goni In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:30am On Jun 14, 2020
kozmokaz:
i am in shock

ready for dead body picture and buhari shocked and orders

the merry go round ]=

spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Capture Boko-Haram Camps In Borno / Nigerians’ Incomes Will Shrink In 2020 – Rewane / Are Miftah Bolaji: Group Asks Buhari To Investigate 'Death' Of FCC Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.