Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM (1145 Views)

Inside A Nigerian Girl's DM Vs Abroad Girl's DM / How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM (master Class 101) / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by ayomidegambari(m): 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
It has outrightly becomes a norm that most guys find it really hard to win a girl’s heart, not because they don’t have the courage and what it takes but due to lack of prefix from the start.
This thought engulfed my whole heart lately and couldn’t help but point out some mistakes most guys make and however give solutions to help my brothers in the ministry.
Take a cool ride with me while i take you from your present predicament to a beautiful destination.

(1) Stop sliding into a lady’s DM with some usual words like “hey babe” “sop dear” “evening pretty damsel” “morning angel”...
These words makes you less important at first meet, and it’s annoying. You can start with a simple “Good morning, how are you”
These are formal, not attractive but easier to respond to.
(2) Please stop DMing random ladies you haven’t had a simple connection with, either on Facebook or any other social media platforms.
Take your time and make sure she gets familiar with your handle in some typa way. You may second or buttress her in the comment section. The gist is for her to sense a form of familiarity. This help in getting a quicker response/reply in DM.
(3) Do not DM a lady when she uploads her picture, that is the worst time to do such.
This time there are over 100 of guys sliding in then, you’ll get lost in the rubble. Wait till the fame dies down.
(4) Be creative.
The general notion is that when a guy slides in a lady’s DM, he wants a relationship.
Make her feel curious at first meet, you can go with something like “there’s something particular about you that makes me pay attention to you in the comment section”. Something like this makes her curious and wants to know more. She gets many “HI”s how are you” everyday, but when you establish a simple form of curiosity makes her grin and wants to click on your message.
(5) Try to be funny.
I’m not saying, turning the whole scene to a basketmouth show. Just create a sense of humor, perhaps compliment her in a funny way. Like “make hay while the sunshine is not applicable to you, you shines bright like a bald man’s head”
Something like this cracks her up, trust me, doing that distinct you from other guys.
(6) Do not abbreviate.
This mostly is a turn off for some ladies, make her sense you are bright bro, write in full.
(7) Know how to carry a conversation.
Don’t go by calling her “baby” “my love” when you just started talking, it renders you unimportant except she comes up with the vibe herself, know how to read the other party.
(cool Don’t make the conversation long at first meet.
Be precise, make it short, don’t write epistles pouring out your mind, a small compliment then end the conversation till the next day.
(9) Don’t say “tell me about yourself”
Go with something more matured like “though I know little about you and it interests me to know more, but first off let me start by telling you little about myself if you won’t mind” from this, you’ve created an avenue for a longer conversation which she’ll want to trade with you.
(10) Do not ask for her contact at first meet, make her feel secured, with her response you’ll know if she’s interested or not, if she replies often, then start by letting her know you hardly spend time online as your work doesn’t permit you, this will pass a message to her that you’re requesting for her contact, which she might gives willingly and if she doesn’t, chill for days before asking her.
(11) Don’t text her at any random time, do not text in the afternoon except it shows she’s online, people have jobs, target evenings...those times are for relaxations.
(12) Have self respect as a man.
You are a man, once you text twice and you don’t get a reply over a span of 5 days, delete that shit and pretend it never happened. You win some and lose some. Don’t go writing Hello 77 times.

Twitter: eniturn01
Instagram: officialeniturner
Bless up!

Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by ayomidegambari(m): 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mods, this might really be helpful, please move to the FP
Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by konkonbilo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
undecided Nigerian ladies left this thread
Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by Craziestgirl(f): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
Best is walk up to her and say Hello.
Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by Oghenerobo2002(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Craziestgirl:
Best is walk up to her and say Hello.
Really the best, but its more difficult than sliding through her DM
Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by JOACHINpedro: 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
Na this be the koko�
Re: How To Successfully Slide Into A Girl’s DM by McBrooklyn(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
Smh..

(1) (Reply)

I Still Use My Ex Pic To Masturbate,,,pls Have I Not Moved On ? / Eve, The Snake The Earth The Slay Queen / Whisper App: 'I Wish I Hadn't Left My Ex For My Boyfriend': People Share Their B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.