Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama (1223 Views)

Signs That Your Sharp Girlfriend Is Someone's Baby Mama And How To Handle Her / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by esky158(m): 9:23am On Jun 14, 2020
is it right to marry someone baby mama
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by thesicilian: 9:27am On Jun 14, 2020
You shouldn't see it as being right or wrong, it's more like whether you're able to cope with the extra 'baggage' that comes with having to love, cater for a child that's not yours, and the reality that both the child and mother may sometimes have to spend considerable amount of time with the baby daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by felix55(m): 9:31am On Jun 14, 2020
just mk sure u didn't marry a baby mama that has a son because of ur future will..�

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Davash222(m): 9:38am On Jun 14, 2020
So, you're wiser than the person that made her a baby mama
If she's that good, you think the person for no marry her? Some girls are perfect for baby mama only. Anything aside this, na express.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by donbachi(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2020
Real men,does not look at those things.what should matter is ur love for each other,and how to share in each other's joy and happiness.count her love child as one of her joy.so,if u're not ready to accept dat,then u're no real man.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by SweetCunt97(f): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2020
felix55:
just mk sure u didn't marry a baby mama that has a son because of ur future will..�
Why? Men adopt kids and include them in wills. Childless couples that adopted do they have issues with will after they have their own kids later?
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Edyice: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
If she's that good, you think the person for no marry her? [/b]Some girls are perfect for baby mama only. Anything aside this, na express.
[b]

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by SweetCunt97(f): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2020
Davash222:
If she's that good, you think the person for no marry her? Some girls are perfect for baby mama only. Anything aside this, na express.
You are simply a nonetity who knows nothing. After begging like Oliver twist here u still get mouth to dey yarn dust. As if all men who impregnate ladies are responsible. Bloody fooool

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Michelle55: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You are simply a nonetity who knows nothing. After begging like Oliver twist here u still get mouth to dey yarn dust. As if all men who impregnate ladies are responsible. Bloody fooool
This one off me but there's actually nothing wrong in asking for help.. Atleast its better than stealing or being labelled a scammer

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by SweetCunt97(f): 9:50am On Jun 14, 2020
Michelle55:

This one off me but there's actually nothing wrong in asking for help.. Atleast its better than stealing or being labelled a scammer
Help from a gender he so despises and bashes anyhow? He ate d humble pie then so he should b humble. Not spewing thrash.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Michelle55: 9:52am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Help from a gender he so despises and bashes anyhow? He ate d humble pie then so he should b humble. Not spewing thrash.
Sis abeg have mercy na.. Today na Sunday oh smiley

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Lordfranklin(m): 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
If you must marry someone's babymama, please bear in mind that her love for you will be shared between you and her kid.
So also, if her babydaddy is hale and hearty; not dead with an active preeq, that brings Okafor's law of congodynamics to the equation. It is easier for a babydaddy to eat the cookies of his 'married' babymama than it will ever be to convince me that Chelsea is going to win Bayern Munich.
There's rarely an exception to this however, the frequent occurrence of the practical aspect of the afore-stated principle far outweighs it's chances of not happening.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Blackmoran(m): 10:31am On Jun 14, 2020
I will not advice any guy to marry a girl with a kid, you can date them but don't too take the relationship seriously, just see her as a bootycal. And secondly don't make the mistake of bonding with the child, you can easily be manipulated into a relationship with that.... Single mother's will hate my suggestion but the bitter truth be told you are a baby mama for a reason...the only category of baby mama who I have sympathy for are the spinsters who in marriage lost there husband... I understand those ones and my advice for them is to find a guy who has a kid but not married...with this, equation is balance...
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Davash222(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I'm not the cause of your frustration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Ningen(m): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
esky158:
is it right to marry someone baby mama

It's ONLY right if you love her and her child.

If you despise her child, don't attempt.
Abort mission.

Why?

Because no woman stays in love with a man who despises her child. Her natural maternal side will always win. She'll start hating you.

So it's up to you to decide if its right or wrong.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by 4ckz: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
All our top ranking baby mama's, from Linda to Sophia to Mommy tife, do you see any guy going for their hands in marriage?

Do you want to be unfortunate?

I think it's better marrying a divorcee than a baby mama.

However this rule might not really apply to single moms who's children have been rejected by the father, but those ones their fathers are proud to announce that those women are their baby mama's, no go there.
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by CsRockefeller(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
I will not advice any guy to marry a girl with a kid, you can date them but don't too take the relationship seriously, just see her as a bootycal. And secondly don't make the mistake of bonding with the child, you can easily be manipulated into a relationship with that.... Single mother's will hate my suggestion but the bitter truth be told you are a baby mama for a reason...the only category of baby mama who I have sympathy for are the spinsters who in marriage lost there husband... I understand those ones and my advice for them is to find a guy who has a kid but not married...with this, equation is balance...

So you would have preferred she aborted the baby/babies even if it could cost her to lose her womb and appear holy and spotless before you?
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Blackmoran(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
CsRockefeller:

So you would have preferred she aborted the baby/babies even if it could cost her to lose her womb and appear holy and spotless before you?
that's not my headache but are own problem and her cross to carry. If you not ready to have kids you should close your leg, or if you can't do without sex at least use self protection, women have different options to avoid pregnancy...different pills.... And stop making excuse for someone mistake women are not children but full grown adult...who should be held accountable for every decisions she makes.....
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
After the toto sweet you for 2 years your eye go clear
Re: Is It Right To Marry Someone Baby Mama by CsRockefeller(m): 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
that's not my headache but are own problem and her cross to carry. If you not ready to have kids you should close your leg, or if you can't do without sex at least use self protection, women have different options to avoid pregnancy...different pills.... And stop making excuse for someone mistake women are not children but full grown adult...who should be held accountable for every decisions she makes.....

Okay. I get you. As long she doesn't get pregnant and does any other stuff you are okay with it. That's fine.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Someone Leaving In The Same Estate With You? / Cardi B Leaks Her Nude Picture - Deletes Afterwards / Video Of Couple Having Sèx Because Of Money Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.