Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? (67813 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 14, 2020
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, I rather stay on my own.

I remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. Ealking to the store, met some guys you know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly replied i have one or just joke along.

Now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength.

Shouldn't I enjoy all those things now before I start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by iTroll: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2020
So what exactly do you want from us?

There is a reason why people like therapists and psychologists exist.

Go and see either one of them and stop wasting e-space while chasing clout.

Hell, a hairy gorilla might even behind this account.

602 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Oluromantic: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2020
iTroll:

No need for therapist jor. Her own dey her body.
Most girls say they're in relationship, most guys say they're single. But if you observe well, most guys have 3 babes or more, girls stick only to one. Out of those 3 babes or more the guy has, there's always one that has all his heart that he's always serious about. She need to sit down and find out what is making her not that special one..that's all.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Oghenerobo2002(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by JOACHINpedro: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2020
Have you heard of self development? undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2020
iTroll:

After going through your profile and realising you created your account 3 days back to Troll on people I have no words for you. You could have easily avoided this post.

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 14, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Tell me about it
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Otisker(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2020
We don't know oo
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Xristars(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2020
I recommend you read this book "Rules of love" by Richard Templar. its also contains relationship rules. it will be helpful.
Again why not look into yourself and develop yourself well. So you will scare unserious guys and attract serious ones.
You are more than just your beauty. You worth more and deserve better. #Selfimage.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by JOACHINpedro: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

Tell me about it

Personal development covers activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance the quality of life and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations.
Wikipedia

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Personal development covers activities that improve awareness and identity, develop talents and potential, build human capital and facilitate employability, enhance the [b]quality of life[/b]and contribute to the realization of dreams and aspirations.
Wikipedia

I know about this just wanted to hear what you have to say. Thanks anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by iTroll: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

After going through your profile and realising you created your account 3 days back to Troll on people I have no words for you. You could have easily avoided this post.
Its hard to miss a post of no use other than clout chasing and wasting peoples time

Nobody cares about what you're going through (whether its fact or fiction), so go sort yourself out and stop wasting your life grin

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 14, 2020
Xristars:
I recommend you read this book "Rules of love" by Richard Templar. its also contains relationship rules. it will be helpful.
Again why not look into yourself and develop yourself well. So you will scare unserious guys and attract serious ones.
You are more than just your beauty. You worth more and deserve better. #Selfimage.

Well thanks for this. I'll surely look into it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by ab11baddo(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:
I am young and beautiful but when it comes to dating maybe because of some failed relationships, i rather stay on my own. i remember even on valentine's day since i had broken up with my bf, i just decided to chill by myself. walking to the store, met some guys yoy know how they toast now, telling me why a beautiful girl like me is not on a date? and i jokingly reply, i have one or just joke along.
now I'm thinking, i might be wasting my beauty and youth because i have not been dating for long, have the zeal and will but don't have the strength. shouldn't i enjoy all those things now before i start looking old? My last relationship really exhausted me.
Also in your shoes too! I love the idea and everything that has to do with being in a relationship but I don't have the strength either. Now I don't even know where to begin! just chasing money for now. My last relationship bleeped me up really bad but we move! Don't stress yourself about it. What will be will be.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2020
iTroll:

Its hard to miss a post of no use other than clout chasing and wasting peoples time

Nobody cares about what you're going through (whether its fact or fiction), so go sort yourself out and stop wasting your life grin

If only Seun had implemented the block button. So nevermind.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2020
ab11baddo:
Also in your shoes too! I love the idea and everything that has to do with being in a relationship but I don't have the strength either. Now I don't even know where to begin! just chasing money for now. My last relationship bleeped me up really bad but we move! Don't stress yourself about it. What will be will be.

Keep checking on here probably we'll get help on this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2020
Come and date me, be my 3rd babe grin

7 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by luminouz(m): 11:23am On Jun 14, 2020
Yinmu....

Wey ur pic

That one? I hear you oh

7 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Come and date me, be my 3rd babe grin

Lol no thank you. That's like the last thing I need. I wonder how the second babe is faring

11 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:
Yinmu....

Wey ur pic

That one? I hear you oh

Got anything wrong with it?

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by JOACHINpedro: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

I know about this just wanted to hear what you have to say. Thanks anyway

Define the relationship you want to have, lead a quality life, a serious like-minded individual will eventually come. BTW You're beautiful smiley

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Notyamate(f): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
I hope you get the attention you are looking for

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2020
Oluromantic:

No need for therapist jor. Her own dey her body.
Most girls say they're in relationship, most guys say they're single. But if you observe well, most guys have 3 babes or more, girls stick only to one. Out of those 3 babes or more the guy has, there's always one that has all his heart that he's always serious about. She need to sit down and find out what is making her not that special one..that's all.

I stopped reading after 'Girls stick to only one'.... shocked shocked

Where dafuq u been living? Open ya eyes bro or it will end in premium tears for you

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by luminouz(m): 11:26am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

Got anything wrong with it?

Hairy balls nigga wink

8 Likes

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Define the relationship you want to have, lead a quality life, a serious like-minded individual will eventually come. BTW You're beautiful smiley

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Saskatchewan57(m): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

You took those words outta my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

Hairy balls nigga wink

Lol cheesy
Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by DoubleEngine007: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2020
Notyamate:
I hope you get the attention you are looking for
She is getting it already.. Her PM go don many pass half of the forum members..

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Drizzy5001(m): 11:33am On Jun 14, 2020
PrecioussB:

Lol no thank you. That's like the last thing I need. I wonder how the second babe is faring
She's okay, for her mind now she go think say na only her I dey date. grin I play my game well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by MedicH: 11:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Aside man and penls what else do u think of your self? What are your ambitions, drives, goals, don't u desire to own that car u admire? start an online freelance and earn 10,000$ in 3 month and post the screenshot on Facebook? Take yourself to that Dubai trip, buy a land and build? Are Nigerian young girls very empty?

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Oluromantic: 11:34am On Jun 14, 2020
luminouz:

I stopped reading after 'Girls stick to only one'.... shocked shocked

Where dafuq u been living? Open ya eyes bro or it will end in premium tears for you
You ignored the word most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
She's okay, for her mind now she go think say na only her I dey date. grin I play my game well.

Lol. Try. Men and playing games are like 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Longer There Is NO SEX, The More... / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.