Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (82022 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by spiceadole: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ralphlauren:

i agree. that of kumuyi shocked me. he was so close to his wife

my mum can't get past it till date on how quickly pastor kumuyi remarried

That's the reality of life.
It amuses me when a woman dies and people are pitying her husband.lol.

Someone who is already strategizing and may already have a replacement.

The death of a woman is a loss to herself,her siblings,parents and children,if any.

Not her husband's loss.

Men move on in no time.

4 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by mercyland93(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
May God in His infinite mercy, grant her eternal rest and also grant the entire family the fortitude to bear her loss. Amen

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 3:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Let me repeat. You have the mentality of the poor. The people that gave her the job and paid her millions did not do so so she could send a staff.

If you were a business owner you would understand that 80% of the business problems that a Nigerian business owner experiences on a daily business are staff generated and maintained.

No committed Nigerian business owner collects millions to execute a job then sits back at home to send a "staff". Most especially when you have a public reputation to maintain. When the staff does nonsense and word gets out that you don't even pay close attention to your business and you lose future jobs who will you blame?

Comparing Bill Gates and Elon Musk to Ibidun is ridiculous but if that is the kind of irrelevant example you can give I will understand. Tell me when last someone called Bill Gates and said I want to give you a contract?

Also comparing her going to execute a contract given to her with the MD of GTB going to open a branch is another dumb analogy.

Ibidun has gone home. Unless we find out she was murdered or her death is related to her trip this discussion means nothing so I won't be engaging you again.

StagethemTVee:
See your dodo mentality. Even Bill Gates or Elon Musk will dare not go to Syria or any terrorrist hot for a contract just job because they are the best at what they do. We are talking security and safety consciousness, you are reacting like a nursery school kid. Ask GTB themselves if their MD will go and open a branch in Borno personally at this time. The branches if any will be operated by staff employed from indigenes. Why did Falz help stop the redployemnt of those the immigration ladies to hot spots? There is a pandemic and there is a reason for interstate travel ban, her company could have taken the job and executed it without her being in Rivers personally. If it was not possible, she is confortable enough to reject the offer.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StagethemTVee: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2020
Otondo...You typed all these words and yet no point made especially considering the fact that you are trying so hard to be the smart kid on the lock
VULCAN:
Let me repeat. You have the mentality of the poor. The people that gave her the job and paid her millions did not do so so she could send a staff.

If you were a business owner you would understand that 80% of the business problems that a Nigerian business owner experiences on a daily business are staff generated and maintained.

No committed Nigerian business owner collects millions to execute a job then sits back at home to send a "staff". Most especially when you have a public reputation to maintain. When the staff does nonsense and word gets out that you don't even pay close attention to your business and you lose future jobs who will you blame?

Comparing Bill Gates and Elon Musk to Ibidun is ridiculous but if that is the kind of irrelevant example you can give I will understand. Tell me when last someone called Bill Gates and said I want to give you a contract?

Also comparing her going to execute a contract given to her with the MD of GTB going to open a branch is another dumb analogy.

Ibidun has gone home. Unless we find out she was murdered or her death is related to her trip this discussion means nothing so I won't be engaging you again.

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by gwama: 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2020
I think it was Corona she died, because this disease is widespread among members of the government and she was often in contact with them. This is the risks of the job. RIP cool
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nmezor(f): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2020
gwama:
I think it was Corona she died, because this disease is widespread among members of the government and she was often in contact with them. This is the risks of the job. RIP cool
I suspect that too.Any way may her soul rest on .Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by millionboi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yabaleft:

Very beautiful woman and wealthy.
This life is nothing.
Live today as if there is no tomorrow and do well.
what is her networth?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by millionboi(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gforce2015:

If the devil wants to deal with someone, he will first separate him or her from where he has a spiritual covering....
so, after they have left RCCG to go and start their own church because they have the money to do so, see what the devil has done.
I know some people may want to spiritualize untimely death but I didn't see where untimely death is written in the Bible.
Like pastor Bimbo Odukoya, this will have a lot of adverse effect on Pastor Ituah Ighodalo ministries, because someone will say, you that can't pray to protect your wife from untimely death, how are mine sure you will pray to protect me from sickness or disease attack.....
You an idiot

Who made u a judge over him?
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by TheCork(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2020
darealbabe:

Any human whi can type this kind of thing is a severely unhappy soul and needs healing.

Good morning please do you have nyansh? cheesy
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by asumo12: 7:40am On Sep 24, 2022
Na she be this? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me" / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.