Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (82020 Views)

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures / Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Kendollar696(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Litigant post=90674142][/quote] Thank God... You too much!!!! Rest in peace beautiful soul..
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.
God bless you. Your head dey there. If dem like make dem say she was decorating the whole Nigeria for covid-19, her death (to me) no ordinary
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
HBB1:

Dude!

I loath that your judgemental mindset!!!!

Do you know how many Pastors have died within the past year-- 'Giants' in ministry?!

You don know the kind death wey go kill you?

Abeg!

...and also you don't know the kin death wey go kill soon.
Probably through road mishap, thunder strike, the police or SAR bullets, hired assassin, deadly disease, food poison etc....
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by kayusely70(m): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
God Rest Her Soul
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2020
What did she die of - cardiac arrest. What is cardiac arrest. What dirty stupid and bastard country . What a worthless bunch of people I have to live with. What bastards are Nigerians. So dense and gullible.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

According to reports, the event management and décor guru died after suffering cardiac arrest this morning in her hotel room in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, where she went to work.

Why would a very comfortable Ibidun travel to Port harcourt during an insterstate ban for work? What event is so important considering events cannot have more than 50 people presently? Has an autopsy been done to confirm that it is cardiac arrest.? I personally think her death should be investigated.

More like Coro related death

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by placeofallure(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
God! I loved this woman. I took interest in her since her beauty queen days. She was modest and beautiful.

What's with the heart attack killing young people these days?
Yesterday, I lost a friend, also 40 (we're both in the choir) to heart attack. She still went to work yesterday only to come back home, then slumped.

God have mercy on the rest of us. We on our part should be ready because tomorrow is not promised anyone.

Rest in peace Ibidunni Olaieye-Ajayi Ighodalo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by anthropizzy(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ituah please take heart.

My deepest condolences to you. cry cry

Rest well
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by spiceadole: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2020
reginaeb:
This year should do and go abeg.. how will the husband feel? God comfort the family she left behind
Lol..Funny.
What's a man's problem with his wife's death?
People that are always online bragging about side Chics and how easy it is to marry many women at once?

Forget it.
He is already making arrangements for her replacement.
Thats if he doesn't have a hand in her death.

Fear men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by SirBunky85(m): 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Iblak:
This is really sad

Are you a business owner or do you have a side hustle, check my signature to advertise your business or products you want to sell for free
are u okay at all?so u couldn't find other topics to advertise ur business except this place where people are paying their last respect to the dead abi?

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by TuFab(f): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Words fail me....hmmmmm....
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Corporate2020:
Why this Pastor again? Why always him, from being divorced to being widowed. May God comfort him and RIP to the dead Queen.

A major question.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by deebrain(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh, this beautiful lady!

My God.

Rip.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by etibaba(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
victorian:
If it's heart attack?

Then she was a very unhappy woman in her marriage.

Later awon go and marry crew, will come and scream: go and marry! Are men blind ? Really?

Marry a man who stresses up your life mentally and emotionally, and as a quiet woman,you keep it away from family and friends. then be ready to die untimely. Be wise!

May her soul rest in peace amen.

What's the essence of the rubbish you posted up there, it's not compulsory you comment of everything if you have nothing reasonable to contribute.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StreetPreacher: 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2020
In all you do, please remember why Jesus died.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
So there are people who are this ignorant or is this just a teenager with MB?

Equating heart attack with unhappy marriage.

My God

victorian:
If it's heart attack?

Then she was a very unhappy woman in her marriage.

Later awon go and marry crew, will come and scream: go and marry! Are men blind ? Really?

Marry a man who stresses up your life mentally and emotionally, and as a quiet woman,you keep it away from family and friends. then be ready to die untimely. Be wise!

May her soul rest in peace amen.

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Since when does one person's experience cover the remaining 7 Billion?

victorian:

I'm not sick that's the reality.

My mom died of heart attack cos of an emotional issues she had.

I almost died of heart attack 4times! Infact I died but God woke me up, 4 times, because of emotional issues. Because God is not ready to let go of me due to reasons best known to him.

So when it comes to heart attack of heart failure I know exactly what can trigger it. How it starts and how it ends.

I'm just being real here.

Women! Men! If anyone makes u unhappy and gives u sleepless night, Biko cut off from such person. Or make sure u try your best to resolve issues or else if u have bp issues? Then death is just waiting at one corner, smiling at u.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by VULCAN(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
Top level people don't give jobs to people because they are geographically based. That's a poor man's mentality. They give it to those who they believe can perform regardless of where they are based.

Ibidun set up the GTB one which is world class so why wouldn't she be called upon to do same somewhere else.

StagethemTVee:
And there are no qualified personels in port harcourt at this time of pandemic to design or install isolation centers? well done Mr Reader. My point was that she is confortable enough to let go off any job that would put her in harms way at this time of pandemic and travelling to Rivers and staying there was ill advised. Even Buhari has stayed put in Aso Rock despite the pressure of managing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Liposure: 12:08am On Jun 15, 2020
victorian:

Not only man and woman matter but that's one huge primary source. Broke guys I dated in the past took me to early graves but God pass them! God was personally on my matter and revived me.. That's why I can never ever and ever date or marry a broke or stingy man. God forbid! I rather remain single for life than date anyone of them.

If one has troublesome teenage children. Some children are devil incarnate if you don't train them in the way of the lord. And if u over pamper them, they become uncountrollable with drug abuse and aiye effect. If you don't train your sons especially well, the world will help u to train him and make him a psychotic killer. I've seen it happen several times in people's homes.

Then business? If ones business is already dead with loans and enormous bills . It can bring In nightmares every now and then. It can. Also result to heart attack .

Hmmm. Detective vicky. I will hire u 4 my nxt job

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by YaksonFCA(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2020
RIP
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Liposure: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
TuFab:
Words fail me....hmmmmm....
just say sometin. open up. i want 2 hear it. u can do it

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by reginaeb: 1:14am On Jun 15, 2020
spiceadole:

Lol..Funny.
What's a man's problem with his wife's death?
People that are always online bragging about side Chics and how easy it is to marry many women at once?

Forget it.
He is already making arrangements for her replacement.
Thats if he doesn't have a hand in her death.

Fear men!
Exactly what my mom was telling me about how the pastor will remarry ASAP and she mentioned a lot of pastor's that remarried after their wife's death..
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by HBB1(m): 1:57am On Jun 15, 2020
VULCAN:
So there are people who are this ignorant or is this just a teenager with MB?

Equating heart attack with unhappy marriage.

My God

She probably has Down's Syndrome...
Don't mind her.

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2020
Yabaleft:

Dey there dey write grammar. Her company is the one awarded contract forfthe isolation centres in lagos. So she got the ones in rivers and Bayelsa too.
All the money now, who go spend am. Life sha.
If this is true her death really needs to be investigated thoroughly, her company officials and her husband should answer first

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
Just like TB Joshua and the collapsed building saga, they are quick to see other people's problems but can't see vision of the ones under their nose. Apparently guess work only works some of the time. Feel free to believe whatever you want.

/

Any human whi can type this kind of thing is a severely unhappy soul and needs healing.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Menikki31: 3:23am On Jun 15, 2020
How come she is the one getting all the covid isolation contract ....just asking pastor wife

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by StagethemTVee: 3:48am On Jun 15, 2020
See your dodo mentality. Even Bill Gates or Elon Musk will dare not go to Syria or any terrorrist hot for a contract just job because they are the best at what they do. We are talking security and safety consciousness, you are reacting like a nursery school kid. Ask GTB themselves if their MD will go and open a branch in Borno personally at this time. The branches if any will be operated by staff employed from indigenes. Why did Falz help stop the redployemnt of those the immigration ladies to hot spots? There is a pandemic and there is a reason for interstate travel ban, her company could have taken the job and executed it without her being in Rivers personally. If it was not possible, she is confortable enough to reject the offer.
VULCAN:
Top level people don't give jobs to people because they are geographically based. That's a poor man's mentality. They give it to those who they believe can perform regardless of where they are based.

Ibidun set up the GTB one which is world class so why wouldn't she be called upon to do same somewhere else.

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by spiceadole: 6:52am On Jun 15, 2020
reginaeb:

Exactly what my mom was telling me about how the pastor will remarry ASAP and she mentioned a lot of pastor's that remarried after their wife's death..

Of course..Being a Pastor fastens his remarrying by 2.
People will be begging him to remarry sef..for sake of ministry,even if he wants to mourn his late wife.

Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper life remarried within 1 year of losing his wife..

Madubuko of Revival assembly
Odukoya of Fountain of Life
The husband of one of Tuface's baby mama ,I have forgotten his name..and many more.

Men no get time oh.
They remarry asap

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by YasirAsiwaju: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Uzoma24: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This is Shocking.

She helping set up Isolation Centres especially within the South South states. That's the work, but every thing can follow suit.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by rukell(m): 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
This woman fine sha..RIP
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead by Ralphlauren(m): 12:31pm On Jun 15, 2020
spiceadole:

Of course..Being a Pastor fastens his remarrying by 2.
People will be begging him to remarry sef..for sake of ministry,even if he wants to mourn his late wife.

Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper life remarried within 1 year of losing his wife..

Madubuko of Revival assembly
Odukoya of Fountain of Life
The husband of one of Tuface's baby mama ,I have forgotten his name..and many more.

Men no get time oh.
They remarry asap

i agree. that of kumuyi shocked me. he was so close to his wife

my mum can't get past it till date on how quickly pastor kumuyi remarried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Desmond Tutu's Daughter Weds Her Lesbian Partner & he Was there (Pics) / Beautiful Picture Of Married Couples Of Jehovah's Witnesses / Honey Phoenix Evarist: "Omega Fire Ministry Pastor Sexually Assaulted Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.