Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Orho Obada Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orho Obada Is Dead (20136 Views)

BREAKING; Maj. Gen Orho Osio Obada Is Dead / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead / Obinna Okadigbo Is Dead (Chuba Okadigbo’s Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by LKO(m): 10:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
Please. When posting something like this try to give us the details about the person. With what you posted now no age nothing nothing.

He died at 81years
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Pavillon: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
9jathingsonpoint:
im waiting for Buhari
He's still in shock
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by coputa(m): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Danielfx:
I didn't apply for military and you obviously don't live in that messed up town. That man never helped anybody. Ask around, he is a huge failure and he didn't do a dime about any cult issue. He even contributed to youth control and fuel issues upon issues.

That man is wicked and evil, ask any sincere AGvice youth
Agbarho is the most developed town in ughelli north local governmet,it is a town adorned with standard hotels,good road network,pubic/private schools,modern market,with beehive of commecial activities.PTI and FUPRE are stone throws to the town.strangers are falling over themselves to acquire land in the town because of its hospitality and prosperity.is this the town you called messed up town

2 Likes

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by coputa(m): 6:16am On Jun 15, 2020
PipTick:
Let's hope it's not the gods that are at work.

All the perpetrators of the dethronement of the former king are dying one by one.

At first, I didn't want to believe it but it's beginning to look that way.

May his soul rest in peace.
Mention their names.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by RUKKYPRINCESS: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2020
bejeiodus:
JW fanatic? I thought JW don't do military.
He became a JW some few years ago after his retirement from the army as a full fledged General.
Gen Obada drove out the miscreants from Agbarho
He tried his best, he was a good man

2 Likes

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Danielfx(m): 8:06am On Jun 15, 2020
coputa:
Agbarho is the most developed town in ughelli north local governmet,it is a town adorned with standard hotels,good road network,pubic/private schools,modern market,with beehive of commecial activities.PTI and FUPRE are stone throws to the town.strangers are falling over themselves to acquire land in the town because of its hospitality and prosperity.is this the town you called messed up town
PTI and FUPRE are not in Agbarho. It's obvious you don't know anything about this place. A friend of mine read through your post and advised me Against responding, quite sure you're not in the town.

There is no educational centre there except secondary and primary school. Light problem and drainage problem all the time, road problem too. Youths wahala, towns force extortion too is common plus child pregnancy. Visit the villages under Agbarho, ikweghwu and others, the children there have no other idea of life other than getting pregnant and leaving their parents' house. A girl of 9years is already a sexual personia in Agbarho....

My dear, i can go on and on. Don't defend what you don't know. My parents are there and i visit that town often so i know what i am talking about

1 Like

Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by coputa(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=Danielfx post=90684137]PTI and FUPRE are not in Agbarho. It's obvious you don't know anything about this place. A friend of mine read through your post and advised me Against responding, quite sure you're not in the town.

There is no educational centre there except secondary and primary school. Light problem and drainage problem all the time, road problem too. Youths wahala, towns force extortion too is common plus child pregnancy. Visit the villages under Agbarho, ikweghwu and others,

i did not say PTI / FUPRE is Agbarho,i said is a stone throw to agbarho. Your posts shows the hatred you have for a town where your parents are living,probably,you were born there or your parents were feeding you with negative information about the town.All what you mention exist in big towns/cities in the country,even aso rock has light problem. Tennage pregnancy is rampant in rural areas and not only in agbarho.Agbarho remains the most developed town in the whole ughelli north.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Danielfx(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=coputa post=90689115][/quote]Child pregnancy is not the same thing as teenage pregnancy.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by wink2015(m): 11:58am On Jun 15, 2020
Why is the media not addressing him using his MILITARY RANK being a retired military general.

This Obada headed the military tribunal that tried and setence Late Lt Col. Buka Suka Dimka and those officers that participated in the 1976 coup.
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2020
[quote author=coputa post=90689115][/quote] the person u are replying is telling u the bitter truth. obada might be good at first, but his later days were apology. I almost half of my aching days there, agbarho is not what u just it is. what will I say of the power issue that lead to the former king disagreeing with the arrangement. can u mention any notable sons/daughter of the community in Armed Forces. talking about good road, I hope u are not referring to five junction, market road, ughlugheli road, eghwere road and other water log area. why was federal university of petroleum taken from agbarho and ace in ugomo, what of the Railway Station taken away from them. talking about security, who instituted the youth that later Flame up the town 2003. what of the saga of 2012. what is contribution towards reducing cultism in agbarho from 2010 before is passing out. gen Obada might be a good man before, but his later days were hell. let's not talk about gen oneyia. may is soul rest I. peace. let other ex-gen in the town have a sober reflection, that is if they fear God
Re: Orho Obada Is Dead by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
He became a JW after retirement. He died a JW

bejeiodus:
JW fanatic? I thought JW don't do military.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Elections: Katsina Police Arrest Party Agents Over Plot To Hack Portal / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Blogger Musa Babale Azare Arrested In Abuja For Criticising Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.