Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:57 PM

Rating Gej - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rating Gej (518 Views)

Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / ***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / President Goodluck Jonathan's Approval Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rating Gej by Barkono: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
‎​RATE GEJ! Honestly just search your inner self, the fancy name of GOODLUCK to one side and the  nice looking Bowler Cap, take away your ethnic and regional affiliation and GEJ’S very well choreographed speeches, what exactly Is President Ebele’s administration doing any different from others before him. Corruption? Economy? Security? Transparency? Electoral Reform? Score him Over 10.
Re: Rating Gej by Mcleo007(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2011
On a scale of 1-10, i give him a 4. No sentiments attached, just letting out my mind as a concerned citizen who seeks the common good of all Nigerians.
Re: Rating Gej by NnamdiN: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2011
1/10
Scored one coz he's younger dan d previous thieves
Re: Rating Gej by Chyz2: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2011
I'd give him a 1 and that's just because of a couple changes he made to the presidential cabinet.
Re: Rating Gej by rebranded(m): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2011
He had an opportunity to turn Nigeria around, but chose to adopt business as usual maintain status quo and get desperate for power

For that i will rate him 1 out of 10

His administration is almost over, come May 2011 President Ribadu will be sworn In!
Re: Rating Gej by Nsiman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2011
Ribadu of action consensus of nigeria ACN? The CEO of ACN will turn the presidency from federal system to monarchical system. Watch out!!! ACN wldn't rule us
Re: Rating Gej by Barkono: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2011
@Nsiman,
Rating please?
Re: Rating Gej by Everfrank(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
I give him 1. Cos he proves to be the desperado that he accused others to be.

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Progress With 3 Major Ethnic Groups / Pdp Presidential Candidate Wants To See "expose" Ahead Of Presidential Debate / A Big Question To Beaf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.