Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,068 members, 7,852,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

My Ifeoma: My First Christmas In July +16 � - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ifeoma: My First Christmas In July +16 � (252 Views)

How I saved an Innocent girl from A Father Christmas In My Area!! (graphic Pics) / RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ifeoma: My First Christmas In July +16 � by ejude44: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2020
MY IFEOMA STORY

“Oh please!!! Don’t tell me our neco exam has been postponed?” Exclaimed ifeoma uche an ss3 student of Saint savior secondary school, I couldn’t help but admire her perfect dentition. She was with her friends’ ewere and nkechi who were no match for her unimaginable beauty.

She was light skinned, average-heighted, curvy and very intelligent student of great charisma. Being the first child in her family of four, nineteen year old ifeoma had a younger brother Solomon who was only 8(eight).

Their parents pastor and Mrs. Uche was well known at that time, as there weren’t many pastors as of then. So being a child of one was likened the being the child of a “governor”.

“The neco exams has been rescheduled, it begins in two weeks. At this time I want you students to form studying groups before the exam commences (something we ought to have done way before now, I thought frowning).

She continued; this year’s system of marking would be different, we don’t want to have bad records “the principal said. Go back to your classes.”

I smiled as I returned to class ‘finally’ this would be my opportunity of speaking to Ifeoma. I sat at the back seat in the class with this thought all over my head, I shivered in disbelief, Ifeoma was one girl I admired but got no guts to approach.

I somehow summoned up courage, as I rose to meet her at the front sit, I walked sluggishly thinking of what to say to her. I tapped her gently on her shoulder; she turned lovingly smiling at me. (ohhh my God what beauty ).

I stood puzzled I had nothing to say. The only thing I could remember was “nothing” before I could make an utterance, she cuts in; “do you want us to study together?” (This girl must be “marine”, how did she know what I thought to myself) nodding my head in affirmation, although I knew I appeared shy.

“Its okay with me” she confirmed .”so where do we meet?” The class room i suggested being a cool guy.I knew she detested studying in class because it was always noisy. “Why not come to my house?” She opined,” my parents would be at work and my younger brother Solomon should be in school; my place is very quiet” she said. This was a dream come true for me as I nodded in affirmation; it’s okay with me.

I spent the long weekend in anticipation.
That Monday morning, I woke-up early probably more earlier than when I had classes to attend. I rushed my house chores, took my bath and put on my best set of clothing.
That was the first day I used powder on my face. I waited hopelessly for 10 o clock, it seemed like forever. Just at 9:30am I started this memorable journey, it was a long one along a bushy part, as I walked, I admirably starred at my ironed slim fitted shirt and the skies as though they were smiling back at me.

I unknowingly stepped on a thorn; my sweet walk fast became a nightmare as all the smile and good look I had mustard had left in second. I leaped in pains, on reaching ifeoma’s house I knocked gently on the door.

The door opened slowly;
There stood ifeoma; she tied a towel suggesting she was about to take her bath; a white piece of clothing well above her kneels. This was the prettiest thing I have seen in years. “Hello”! She said smiling, “welcome (adjusting her towel) you look hurt, What happened?”.

I stepped on a thorn I said pointing at my feet. “I am so sorry” she humbly said as she ran into the kitchen and got a piece of cloth and hot water with which she would used on my foot.,
she asked me to sit down and took another stool and sat down in front of me, exposing her fair thighs which were almost red.

Suddenly!!!!all the pains in my foot vanished, I was lust. Her cleavage were enchanting.
She asked me to stretch-forth my legs which she placed on her laps, how did it happen? She asked. I began narrating my journey; hardly did I know that I was touching her thighs.

To my delight she didn’t protest as I continued my journey down her thighs, I leaned forward and kissed her. Her lips were as soft as wool and her body; tender as silk.
She showed me into her room and locked up the door.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, This was my first Christmas I celebrated in JULY.

Story continues here on Jambito>>>

https://jambito.ng/my-ifeoma-story/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Entitled To Call In A Relationship / It Doesn't Belong To You / Before You Accept His Marriage Proposal, Think About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.