Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria (614 Views)

Timipre Sylva: NNPC Is Building Europe-Bound Pipelines To Deliver Gas / Atiku: NNPC Is A Mafia Organisation… I Will Privatise It Even If They’ll Kill Me / Buhari’s ‘next Level’ Policy Is ‘poverty Forever And Atiku's Policy Is Looting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2020
When Atiku said NNPC should be sold off, a section of the country offed their pants and went to town crying. Now look at this.
In 2017, revenue was 2.2 billion while expenditure was 112 billion. While

In 2018, Kaduna Refinery generated 0 naira as revenue but had an Operating cost of N64 Billion. Even Invictus Obi won't do this kind of day light robbery.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Pls who is the minister of petroleum? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Sammy07: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2020
Can't you see net loss in your pics?
I didn't see Kaduna refinery.
maybe you should update us with more pics
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by bottlewater1(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
the problem is not selling all our oil sector

the problem is those who will buy it

so that we don't go back to this same problem.

I use to find it difficult to understand how government can't manage this sector successfully.
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 9:03am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

you need glasses? Or you couldn't read the header
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2020
While I am aware that the NNPC doesn't make any profits, this document looks fake to me

Reports should be in official documents containing letter heads or logos

1 Like

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2020
Captainrambo2:
you need glasses? Or you couldn't read the header

Then you should change your caption and write up from NNPC to Kaduna refinery
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2020
This is how those wicked Northerners brazenly steal from our oil wealth because they know Nigeria has no future
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2020
SmartPolician:
While I am aware that the NNPC doesn't make any profits, this document looks fake to me

Reports should be in official documents containing letter heads or logos
its not fake. Not all reports re in official form especially the ones pushed around within the department or unit.
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Is it not a subsidiary of NNPC , does it's funding not come from the NNPC ? What do you people even gain from living in Denial
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Captainrambo2:
When Atiku said NNPC should be sold off, a section of the country offed their pants and went to town crying. Now look at this.

In 2018, Kaduna Refinery generated 0 naira as revenue but had an Operating cost of N64 Billion. Even Invictus Obi won't do this kind of day light robbery.

Even Hushpuppi won't try it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Hope u are aware operatiing loss is actually the cost of operation ?

1 Like

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

nnpc owns the kaduna refinery na... kaduna cannot make arbitrary decisions without getting the nod from nnpc. If questions re to be asked nnpc will be answering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Captainrambo2: 9:14am On Jun 15, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Even Hushpuppi won't try it.
they have stolen this country dry. Only God knows what's going on in CNN, firs, ministry of agric , and ministry of interior (especially customs)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:16am On Jun 15, 2020
Captainrambo2:
nnpc owns the kaduna refinery na... kaduna cannot make arbitrary decisions without getting the nod from nnpc. If questions re to be asked nnpc will be answering

Okay.
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Is it not a subsidiary of NNPC , does it's funding not come from the NNPC ? What do you people even gain from living in Denial

Pls, don't pour your frustrations on me.
I asked a question which the other guy answered reasonably.

Which one is "Gain from living in denial" ?
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Afolabimills(m): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2020
Captainrambo2:

under Mr intergrity saint buhari the minister of nnpc himself chai
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by SarkinYarki: 9:27am On Jun 15, 2020
Sammy07:

Pls, don't pour your frustrations on me.
I asked a question which the other guy answered reasonably.

Which one is "Gain from living in denial" ?

Oga cool down you are the frustrated person here ..A man like me that lacks nothing can never be frustrated ..on a single thread you asked two useless questions in you bid to live in denial as usual ..First you said they should remove NNPC from the title even though you know the company in question is wholly a subsidiary of the same NNPC and later for no reason you said you it was net loss you saw failing to see that all losses are actually expenditures and cost of sale
Re: See How Nnpc Is Looting Nigeria by Sammy07: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Oga cool down you are the frustrated person here ..A man like me that lacks nothing can never be frustrated ..on a single thread you asked two useless questions in you bid to live in denial as usual ..First you said they should remove NNPC from the title even though you know the company in question is wholly a subsidiary of the same NNPC and later for no reason you said you it was net loss you saw failing to see that all losses are actually expenditures and cost of sale

You lacks nothing yet you couldn't answer a question reasonable.

He said Kaduna refinery, initially I didn't see the Kaduna refinery in the pics he posted.
Hence, I asked him to post more pictures.

From the heading of his post to what he wrote, I thought probably Kaduna refinery will be part of the items listed in the statement of financial account of NNPC (Which I initially thought is the picture).

That's why I asked him to post more pictures cos I could see page 15 to 41 in the pics he dropped.

(1) (Reply)

"You Are On Your Own, We Remain APC Members", Edo Speaker Tells Obaseki / 2023: Sacked APC Leaders, Others Behind Attack On Malami NYCN / Reaction To The Sad Death Of An Ex Governor's Daighter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.