Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53814 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by mytime24(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Grandpa
Nd
Daughter

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Oxtertee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by bigiyaro(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2020
first you get the money, then you gat the power, then you buy all the pvssys. That's why money talks, bul.lshi.t walks.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Sugarpearlry(f): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Seriously seeing them together makes me wanna puke.. disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Oooh.....
So many people have done it before so where is the news of this thread??
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Kingpele(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
lucky u.. If u like use your hand and drag the baby out, is your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by wink2015(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Ned Nwoko, husband of delectable Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels, says he will make out time to be with his wife when she’s due for delivery.

The billionaire business man stated this during a live video on Instagram, adding that he is not sure if she is going to give birth in Nigeria or in another country.

However, he said no matter the country, his only prayer is to be by her side when she goes into labour. He said he wants to watch her deliver his baby.

Speaking on how she has been coping with the pregnancy, Regina Daniels said she has been coping fine and she can’t wait to finally see her baby.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vP0qPi08M

NA WETIN CONCERN DELE MOMODU FOR INSIDE LABOUR ROOM

Abi he wan enter labour room go see pikin or DELE WAN ENTER THE OZA ROOM !
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ojaysam25(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
nero2face:
agbaya, u want to see how wide it can stretch to when giving birth abi,
what a show of stupidity
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Intrepid01(m): 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Honestly, this Dele Momodu guy is just dumb aswear...you’ll see him everywhere , on everything and about anything. Like can’t you have some dignity for yourself? Such an overblown Buffon!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Chochovini: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
FOR What exactly? Have U become a doc/midwifery? Who does that?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ridwanlawal: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
No problem Kwan tee new
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
nero2face:
grin
nero2face:
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 900warriorz: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
My fada has a big farm grin

Translate in yoruba tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by tydi(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
Don't know why Ned laugh dey make me laugh grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by airprinz(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Grandpa going to the Labour room to watch his grand daughter/daughter inlaw giving birth.
What a shameful act?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by fatymore(f): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Safe delivery....
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Wilsonbet1991(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
We dey follow till depression go come

The babe na papa Ned himself o
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Emmacolinho(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Beauty and the beast
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Bobotic(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2020
Doctor Ned grin

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by odaniel1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
Huawei Y5 for sale call 09038057365
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Hndrrxxx(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
You will sneak or be with her shocked shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 900warriorz: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
tydi:
Don't know why Ned laugh dey make me laugh grin

The laugh sef dey make my laugh laugh cheesy

Ned Nwoko the Subzero grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by bustykasa(f): 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
giving birth abroad and they said the airports are shut down

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by loadedvibes: 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
Not for the weak
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by RPG2020(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money
The fact is this, nor of you young lazy younth win her heart that's why you guys are pained my friend tell your sister to marry one guy from the village because love many �❤️� there

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by gambia(m): 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
Its none of my business. undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by DexterousOne(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
It's a normal thing most men in 2020 do

Nothing special
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by CzarChris(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prodigee:
Madam wetin concern you. Na your old man?! undecided
My brother, ask am o!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Openbusiness: 1:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Is everyone just going to pretend and ignore that how can a billionaire be this ugly? I yam not understanding at all?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Please o, what is inspiring these commentors? I just watched the video, I hissed till I finished
1. What's the purpose of the video conversation
2. Wetin they inspire those writing I'm inspired
3. Did anyone notice that those commenting are equally rich people?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
Good man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos / Falz Reacts To Igbo Quit Notice Given By Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.