Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,527 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53813 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
Words on marble kiss kiss kiss

Which marble?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Olabode971(f): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
WICKEDfucker:
grin
Pikin wey she don born since last night...
One of the picture is correct.
A and B
Quote and Choose the correct one and stand a chance to win 5k grin

I choose B... Abeg I must win ooh. grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
pocohantas:

Which marble?

grin grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
IVORY2009:

What is this mama saying? If you where offered a billionaire will you refuse? Even with one hand self...
If it involves the Regina type I will not only refuse I will run..I don't admire that kind of money.

In my opinion she made sense
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ingriid(f): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

My sister, I think say na only me. Very disgusting.
I just dey vex watching the clip

Miss ModestGal/ Mrs Modest Gal, anyone that fit in. I was one of d many people that likes ur first comment cos of the message u preached; advocating young girls to be something in life, which is a good course, but trust me, u are the opposite of what u preach!

U are so full of bitterness , u should change ur orientation if u want to be a motivational speaker like u are portraying here.

You said d clip disgusts u, why, just why?? Didn’t u learn to mind ur business or u should be happy for people when they are happy?

Also, who made u d judge of life that a young girl cannot naturally love an older man. Times have changed lady and in life just anything can happen.

Your message is not bad at all but you bringing Regina down to pass ur message is what I find unjust. Stick to ur message of hope without bringing anyone down lady!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by quiteboy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Much love dear
ModestGal:

Amen brother, thank you. love from me to you.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by IVORY2009(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

If it involves the Regina type I will not only refuse I will run..I don't admire that kind of money.

In my opinion she made sense

Times are hard, most ladies this days would jump at it, it's like a big financial freedom to them and family at large. grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by BlackFlamefromP: 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
Lucky man. My role model. I plan to marry 18 year old girl when I'm 80
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by sisisioge: 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chai! Money is good! grin grin grin grin grin

It changes narrative in strides cool
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by cray91(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2020
I understand you vividly but it's the world we live in now you know
I don't know you so well but i doubt if you were also in her shoe you gonna reject the offer or not go for it haha
normally we knows its parental push
it's all about the money lol
ModestGal:

I wish her happy married life, well its not about her, its about those not yet married, wishing to marry someone within a bracket because of what is within the bracket.
We need to change those kind of mindset in our ladies, thats my point
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Larryndelaw: 7:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
This man is crazy. So who else do you want to be in the Labour room with your wife. OR is that an achievement?
Nothing wey yansh no go see for back?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by watchindelta(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Old takin our things shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by davidtemi(m): 7:35pm On Jun 15, 2020
nero2face:
brother I can't even think of such, I'll faint inside the labour room
it's nothing now. But seriously women dey suffer for dat moment o. I salute dem in dat aspect. Anytime she offend me she go say make I tink of dat moment in d labour room grin grin and instantly I don forgive her

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Asadujames202(m): 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
My brother hustle ooo make this money no go allow one rich guy cum dey use Lexus car dey drop ur girl friend in front of u mak u no do get heart attack
80% of ladies in dis woman are after money not love

argue with ur keyboards

So true

Not 80% it should be 98%
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ingriid:

Miss ModestGal/ Mrs Modest Gal, anyone that fit in. I was one of d many people that likes ur first comment cos of the message u preached; advocating young girls to be something in life, which is a good course, but trust me, u are the opposite of what u preach!

U are so full of bitterness , u should change ur orientation if u want to be a motivational speaker like u are portraying here.

You said d clip disgusts u, why, just why?? Didn’t u learn to mind ur business or u should be happy for people when they are happy?

Also, who made u d judge of life that a young girl cannot naturally love an older man. Times have changed lady and in life just anything can happen.

Your message is not bad at all but you bringing Regina down to pass ur message is what I find unjust. Stick to ur message of hope without bringing anyone down lady!
Lol, You sound like a clown. If you mind yourself, how you tey find my comment to someone else. Abeg go and have something good to do. If you like unlike am, Your opinion is yours, mine is mine. I'm busy, go sleep, bye
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ndidibabe(f): 8:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Too many bittered people on this thread..

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:14pm On Jun 15, 2020
IVORY2009:

Times are hard, most ladies this days would jump at it, it's like a big financial freedom to them and family at large. grin
Not me cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by IVORY2009(m): 9:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not me cheesy

I know grin

trust you!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
Please o, what is inspiring these commentors? I just watched the video, I hissed till I finished
1. What's the purpose of the video conversation
2. Wetin they inspire those writing I'm inspired
3. Did anyone notice that those commenting are equally rich people?

You better stop before they label you witch with this attitude of yours... grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Bigsam400(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2020
Can't u keep ur privacy. I wonder how u people explode some part of u that suppose to be private
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ingriid:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Multiply the above thanks by 1 million and take everything! All for you! grin

You just said the truth! Her message is good but it's quite unfortunate that it's probably out of bitterness rather than genuine consideration.

The man is an adult, the lady is an adult. Forget the fvcking difference and leave them, especially when even God no go vex for that kind union and it's not even affecting you.

Nawa for some people oo!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Yian1(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

Yeah... We reppin the Billionaire Gang soon. No other option!!
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by airprinz(m): 10:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
abeg go and sleep joor, shameful act kill you there. Dont go and hustle, dey nairaland dey hate up and down
Hate, how? for him marrying his daughter or her daughter marrying him?
You are very stupid for saying this?
You won't respect yourself on this platform than displaying your infinite stupidity
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Healthyway15: 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ingriid:

You on point. Her contribution really made sense, it will surely wake up the belief and confidence some females need towards their dreams, and I love it. But her correction should be highlighted for her so that she can adjust her ways next time. Although I read that she couldn't think right, and even abused you, that shouldn't be a thing of worry for you. You've done your part for a sister, it's left to her.

Well done!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 10:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
airprinz:
Hate, how? for him marrying his daughter or her daughter marrying him?
You are very stupid for saying this?
You won't respect yourself on this platform than displaying your infinite stupidity

yen yen yen yen is it your marriage? Is she your daughter? Did her family complain to you? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? You see say you truly stupid ba? Jobless yoot
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by airprinz(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
Ryan03:
yen yen yen yen is it your marriage? Is she your daughter? Did her family complain to you? Why are you crying more than the bereaved? You see say you truly stupid ba? Jobless yoot
Come Ryan or whatever you call yourself.
You and I share nothing in common here, so I expect you to observe absolute maturity by ignoring whatever i post here.
Don't force me to throw more abusive words on you cos you won't like it.
Respect yourself
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 11:09pm On Jun 15, 2020
airprinz:
Come Ryan or whatever you call yourself.
You and I share nothing in common here, so I expect you to observe absolute maturity by ignoring whatever i post here.
Don't force me to throw more abusive words on you cos you won't like it.
Respect yourself
waiting for you, abi you dey fear ban? grin this is a public space, I have the right to mention any post I want, if you dont like it, crawl back to your hole
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Healthyway15: 11:11pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, You sound like a clown. If you mind yourself, how you tey find my comment to someone else. Abeg go and have something good to do. If you like unlike am, Your opinion is yours, mine is mine. I'm busy, go sleep, bye

It shouldn't come to this. Your contribution was highly inspiring, and I'm pretty sure you just inspired some people on their way to Success. But one cannot be good at anything if he thinks he knows it all. There are ladies outside there that are really crazy with their grind, I tell you. It's just a matter of time before we start hearing their names, though they might be few.

The world is already littered with much negativity but to replace them with positivity, it starts with us!

PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by yuswrld20(m): 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2020
ok sha post the video
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by karika2018: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

I am glad you opened your eyes....most pretty girls in nigeria would not look at you if you do not have a car talkless of marriage. The family would reject you big time. work hard and it is possible to make money in a clean way.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Blackdisciple(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal ...

Unnatural wow this is d bumbmest tin I've ever heard.......

go to the north and see How some of our northern leaders Mary an underage sef, no be moni she follow.??

wait oo are u sure u are in Nigeria

When u av moni u can even marry underage like the way some of our northern leaders do, and u are here saying it's unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old with wives already.......

NB. woman can do anything for d boza
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by cardoctor(m): 4:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Where else would you be?. U always like looking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit Today:Hit Or Miss?(Photos) / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Relocates From Hotel To Luxury Apartment In Surulere,lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.