Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,505 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53804 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 5:50am On Jun 16, 2020
Blackdisciple:

ModestGal ...

It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

Unnatural wow this is d bumbmest tin I've ever heard.......

go to the north and see How some of our northern leaders Mary an underage sef, no be moni she follow.??

wait oo are u sure u are in Nigeria

When u av moni u can even marry underage like the way some of our northern leaders do, and u are here saying it's unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old with wives already.......

NB. woman can do anything for d boza
Hey, I stayed in the North, yes,they also marry older men because of wealth.
I hate the fact that they do that to their female children, though not all of them, but the girls also have the mentality of wishing to marry rich men, which is not a problem, the problem comes when you neglect what you sincerely care about in lieu of money.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 5:56am On Jun 16, 2020
Healthyway15:

It shouldn't come to this. Your contribution was highly inspiring, and I'm pretty sure you just inspired some people on their way to Success. But one cannot be good at anything if he thinks he knows it all. There are ladies outside there that are really crazy with their grind, I tell you. It's just a matter of time before we start hearing their names, though they might be few.

The world is already littered with much negativity but to replace them with positivity, it starts with us!

PEACE!
Hey, i think you are sick. It shouldnt come to what? I just told her shitting self to leave me the hell alone and mind her freaking business, and you are here saying nut. Did I quote her?,was I talking to her? What audacity does her fake self have to call me names? must you keep quoting me, if you two don't agree with an opinion, just pass by, or am I forcing it down your throat?, you are just showing how unreasonable you are.

Please stop quoting me until you hav some senses. I don't know who you are and I don't care, and I do not fancy a low thinking type, leave me alone or live with the headache. Sick people full this world o
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 6:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Healthyway15:

You on point. Her contribution really made sense, it will surely wake up the belief and confidence some females need towards their dreams, and I love it. But her correction should be highlighted for her so that she can adjust her ways next time. Although I read that she couldn't think right, and even abused you, that shouldn't be a thing of worry for you. You've done your part for a sister, it's left to her.

Well done!
You are here quoting me again, sick asses. Mind your freaking business, if you can think right, go use that for your family members and leave me to my way of thinking. Ode
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2020
Yian1:

Yeah... We reppin the Billionaire Gang soon. No other option!!
Yes brother
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 6:09am On Jun 16, 2020
IAmMysterious:

You better stop before they label you witch with this attitude of yours... grin grin
Lol, your problem is that you weren't taught how to mind your freaking business, abeg disappear from my mention. Your view is 1 out of the many likes it got. Your opinion is non of my business, if mine gives you headache go and peacefully sleep.bye
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Iceyjayz: 7:09am On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

I like you already.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by airprinz(m): 7:17am On Jun 16, 2020
Ryan03:
waiting for you, abi you dey fear ban? grin this is a public space, I have the right to mention any post I want, if you dont like it, crawl back to your hole
Idiot
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Olamie09: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2020
If you wish to get a paying online work especially during this lockdown period...

Kindly join this WhatsApp link.

https:///GhU2WGcs0HvH6BVPtdCAnY
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

To the ladies...
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

While what u said Is in order, Almost all women marry for money. I cud say 70/80 marry for money so what has Regina done differently??

Very few women will be with their partners if the money aspects were opposite. My only hope is that genuine love is part of the equation.

Being anything great in this life shudnt be just because of choosing a suitable partner bt ur personal goal and desire as a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2020
airprinz:
Idiot
is that all?

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Ryan03(f): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:

Hey, i think you are sick. It shouldnt come to what? I just told her shitting self to leave me the hell alone and mind her freaking business, and you are here saying nut. Did I quote her?,was I talking to her? What audacity does her fake self have to call me names? must you keep quoting me, if you two don't agree with an opinion, just pass by, or am I forcing it down your throat?, you are just showing how unreasonable you are.

Please stop quoting me until you hav some senses. I don't know who you are and I don't care, and I do not fancy a low thinking type, leave me alone or live with the headache. Sick people full this world o
you are the sick one here. Who bred this idiot? No manners at all, expecting your usual rant but I won't respond, I will leave you to argue with that rotten hole between your legs. Its obvious that where your madness emaciated from

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by StillWiz: 12:37pm On Jun 16, 2020
I can only imagine how the baby go look like...with some little resemblance of the father.
Something like this......

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, your problem is that you weren't taught how to mind your freaking business, abeg disappear from my mention. Your view is 1 out of the many likes it got. Your opinion is non of my business, if mine gives you headache go and peacefully sleep.bye

Hello! Sisi modest, grin No be fight na ahn ahn. grin that's one.

And secondly, if commenting on your comment makes you say I wasn't taught to mind my business, then direct that to yourself first because you should have minded your business too in the first place and not said anything about Regina when you saw the post. You see how you've shot yourself in the leg? grin grin

And I cannot disappear from your mention too. I am not a witch or wizard. You are the one i can hope you could "disappear" from my mention because you're acting like one (a witch)... grin

And then again, the rest of your message applies to you too.

Your opinion is 1 out of many that Regina Daniels matter got and your opinion is none of HER business.

And if it gives you headache, apply that treatment you prescribed to yourself.

You could have made your point without having to bring her down. Stop all your bitterness. Na so witchcraft dey start.. grin grin grin

Hope to see you making it... Have a nice day, you sweet girl that's trying so hard to turn sour. grin grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:48pm On Jun 16, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

Mind your business joor. angry. Don't be a hater.

Regina, enjoy yourself to the fullest. Like if you were in her shoes, you no go grab your copy.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by tightpussy156: 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2020
stupid old fool.you Bleep grand daughter to born grand pikin for you.Aluu.money make the bitch to sell her pride.who quotes me hug transformer
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Juliusdking(m): 1:36am On Jun 17, 2020
nero2face:
agbaya, u want to see how wide it can stretch to when giving birth abi,
you well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funke Adesiyan Wears See-Through Net In New Photos / Amaechi Munagor & Harry B Anyanwu: When Elders Are High On Weed (Pic) / Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.