Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room (53806 Views)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Throwback Photo Of Ini Edo With Regina Daniels As A Little Girl / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 1Sharon(f): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2020
CzarChris:
Why are people so bitter? Regina is not a child, she was over 20years when she married Ned, so why the hate. Abeg, stop the hate and face your hustle people.

Compared to ned, she's a baby

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Kenkuss(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Whats my problem with that?
Na your work, so be there with her to see the production of your work,
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Karemarealty288(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Someone should remind this man that Expulsion of a baby from the pregnant mother's uterus through the vagina is very irritating

He should prepare for the scene.
I can bet my balls for good three months pussy nor go hungry the man to bang. Both her wife own and other women o
I don accidentally see that thing before. A relative!
For almost two months pussy nor hungry me to bang
The sight is gory with all different types of liquid

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wouldn't mind marrying a billionaire old woman either.
These young vagina I'm using energy to dig what am I gaining from them?

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by michoim(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

So annoying that girls would do that shit because of money

To the ladies...
1. You don't need to wish marrying a president, you can also be a president
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
3. You don't need to wish dating Otedola, you can be richer
4. You don't need wishing to marry a doc, you can be better
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...
Teach your children financial literacy
Teach your sisters financial independence

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

You are speaking out of envy...Regina has chosen her life and she is happy, what is your own?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2020
cray91:
Sis! Don't Be mistaken. did she tell you she loved him at first? i guess its just your word against her haha. they are married thats the main thing
I wish her happy married life, well its not about her, its about those not yet married, wishing to marry someone within a bracket because of what is within the bracket.
We need to change those kind of mindset in our ladies, thats my point
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Psalmistproject: 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2020
This girl.....chai i dey feel for other less privileged girls like her. Especially those with mentally challenged parents.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by fanzine(f): 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2020
Shameless man. What's his aim of marrying such a young girl at his age. Some people don't deserve too much money sha.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by okrote4real: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
Don't be with her na...is she my wife? grin
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2020
michoim:

You are speaking out of envy...Regina has chosen her life and she is happy, what is your own?
Why will I envy her, you can only envy people you ate close in proximity to. I do not even know her until I started visiting Nairaland regularly due to covid19 lockdown boredom.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 4ckz: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:
It still amazes me how the lady would marry such an old man. Its unnatural for a young lady to fall in love with an old man with wives already

I guess its because the man is rich, well, she has inspired me to hustle till I become a billionaire.
Just to show stupid girls that you don't need to marry someone because of money, because you can also make such money yourself.

I belong to the billionaire squad, this would be my speech when asked how I became a billionaire.

To the ladies...
2. You don't need wishing to date a celebrity like davido, you can become richer and more popular
Infact, its ridiculing wishing to be with someone and worshiping them because of money when nature has given everyone the chance to be one.

Parents...

Let us lift each other up from poverty and poverty mindset, 70% of Nigerians are not just poor but live with a poverty mindset.

You made so much sense. Your type is really rare.

I would have said let's hustle together, but I have to stay focused on my own goals.

Hustle, make it, be big, and never forget to tell girls what you just said. I look forward to having a society were girls would actually know that they can make money without selling themselves either as runs girls or into stupid marriages.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Pweetyccee(f): 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2020
;DDrunk in love
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by tillaman(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
Okay sir!! If you like decide to deliver the baby yourself or carry the next baby in your scrotum that’s your problem not ours!!
Thank you
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Zaggie(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2020
They are beginning to look alike

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 1Sharon(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Everything is wrong with marrying for the sake of money while neglecting other things you sincerely care about. Judging from the ex of the lady, shes not into old men, because her ex is a young handsome guy.
The fact that she shows off money is a reason to know that shes not happy, because showing off is a way of telling people I'm good, happy and better, and if you need to say you are good, happy and better, it shows you are not.
Let's not pretend what is wrong is right, unless you can proof to me how its normal for a young girl of her age to fall for an old man. Let's enter psychology please, and proof it, I'm proofing mine from there

The girl is damn greedy.

She already had her acting career going for her, she wasn't poor and struggling when she married this Ned.

The girls that marry Alaafin of Oyo have a point, cos most of them come from poor families

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Almunjid(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Lol

Why Islamist so happy sleeping or marrying under age girls?

What is this man getting from this shame?
Isn't it better to marry underage girls than raping ur own daughters the way Ipob-pigs from erosion land do?
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ofiko123(m): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
Wow nice one Love watintin..
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:07pm On Jun 15, 2020
4ckz:

You made so much sense. Your type is really rare.

I would have said let's hustle together, but I have to stay focused on my own goals.

Hustle, make it, be big, and never forget to tell girls what you just said. I look forward to having a society were girls would actually know that they can make money without selling themselves either as runs girls or into stupid marriages.
Let us connect brother, I like your orientation as well.
Yes, I go around teaching people and not just girls on so many things. I'm also involved in so many humanitarian services, right now, I'm topping my local government on fight against Covid19. Would be my pleasure to connect with a fellow hustler, if I want to be rich, it would be for people to hear how I got there and its possible they do too.
Let's make the world better as we live
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Odidoo: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
This Ned don spoil finish
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ogbonti: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2020
Openbusiness:

But when people get rich they fresh up na, and skin will become smooth and glowing, the neck go chop up. But dis wan always looking like hungry ostrich that escape from slaughter house after dem nearly pluck the feathers finish. The thing no just add up. Normal ugly people become fine when they become millionaires, talkless of billionaire. He be like this ugliness na abnormal type oh lipsrsealed

chop up kwa - or you mean he should become obese? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by LaReinaa(f): 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2020
I am not hating but this man is just too old for this girl tbh.

No matter how I try to see them as husband and wife, all I can see is father and daughter grin

I wish her safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by HabibGwen230(f): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
Prodigee:
Madam wetin concern you. Na your old man?! undecided
Lol..............hahaha
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by 4ckz: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Let us connect brother, I like your orientation as well.
Yes, I go around teaching people and not just girls on so many things. I'm also involved in so many humanitarian services, right now, I'm topping my local government on fight against Covid19. Would be my pleasure to connect with a fellow hustler, if I want to be rich, it would be for people to hear how I got there and its possible they do too.
Let's make the world better as we live

I sent you a mail.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2020
1Sharon:

The girl is damn greedy.

She already had her acting career going for her, she wasn't poor and struggling when she married this Ned.

The girls that marry Alaafin of Oyo have a point, cos most of them come from poor families

I do not blame those that married alafin if they come from a poor family, poverty has a way of messing one's brain up. Its our responsibility to help ladies especially young girls coming up with financial education,self confidence especially those in rural areas.
I really do pity those girls (teenage), because when they talk and I'm listening, I'm always hearing them wishing to date this and that jokingly
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

Gossssh.... This is the first time I will see a lady say something sensible about money and relationship. Wish I could be ur friend tho.
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by golddare: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2020
ModestGal:

Everything is wrong with marrying for the sake of money while neglecting other things you sincerely care about. Judging from the ex of the lady, shes not into old men, because her ex is a young handsome guy.
The fact that she shows off money is a reason to know that shes not happy, because showing off is a way of telling people I'm good, happy and better, and if you need to say you are good, happy and better, it shows you are not.
Let's not pretend what is wrong is right, unless you can proof to me how its normal for a young girl of her age to fall for an old man. Let's enter psychology please, and proof it, I'm proofing mine from there

You based your argument on hearsay. The ex caught her while she knew nothing about life. When people grow perception changes. You assumed flaunting wealth is a sign of unhappiness so you assumed again not flaunting it is a sign of happiness, happiness is contentment, pleasure, contentedness, satisfaction, cheerfulness, cheeriness, merriment, it's a state of being happy. Is Regina happy? Yes she is unless you have another reason.
If I ask you between money and love what sustains a marriage you will say love but i tell you it's both because love endures with the hope that money will come one day.
Finally I dont need to proof to you that a young girl of her age can marry an older man for love because she is not a girl but adult and all I see is a lucky girl and a lucky man.

I just hope you will flip your taught and assume this could be true love.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by quiteboy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Spot on, God bless your hustle. Amen
ModestGal:

To the ladies...

Parents...

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by Coronavirus84: 2:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
This stupid man should keep shut and allow us see front. Old fool in disguise
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by BadmanKiller: 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nor be him get the thing
nero2face:
agbaya, u want to see how wide it can stretch to when giving birth abi,
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Gossssh.... This is the first time I will see a lady say something sensible about money and relationship. Wish I could be ur friend tho.
I'm always open to new connections. We are friend already. Please chat me up using my WhatsApp number. Love from me to you
Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
quiteboy:
Spot on, God bless your hustle. Amen
Amen brother, thank you. love from me to you.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko: I Will Be With Regina Daniels In Labour Room by ModestGal(f): 2:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
4ckz:

I sent you a mail.
Please chat me directly from my WhatsApp. Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Poses On A Yatch In Sexy Outfit (Photos) / Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Tiwa Savage In Sexy Active Wear (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.